AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-08-07, 01:26   Link #4461
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
And queue in a girl to cheer Haruto up and we'll have a nice triangle. Nanami already did it, so let's see whose next.

Ah Nanami... how I miss you, our short-haired Honoka. Once again, there would have been less collateral damage if the hero chose the better girl.
Honoka didn't become the better girl until AFTER she was dumped.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-07, 01:47   Link #4462
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Honoka didn't become the better girl until AFTER she was dumped.
she wasn't dumped, she did the dumping and then worked hard to change.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-07, 05:59   Link #4463
ZeKeR
Superbad

kazama actually won by dying here..... i am most certain of it
Old 2010-08-07, 08:07   Link #4464
kakajd

^
it has put eba in a place that seems really far from haruto.

but to be fair, she spent alot of time with haruto and had no trouble moving on to another guy, even though it does seem that she still loved him when she did it.

how long did she date Kyousuke for?
as far as things currently are, i dont see any problems with her moving on unless she is pregs.
if so, then thats f***ing terrible, would ruin things for the story and i wouldnt really care for her at all anymore.
Kyousuke really wasnt all that of a big character, was cool and everything but he served his purpose, having haruto raise his love child would be wrong and something that would really tick me off.
Old 2010-08-07, 09:06   Link #4465
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakajd View Post
^
it has put eba in a place that seems really far from haruto.

but to be fair, she spent alot of time with haruto and had no trouble moving on to another guy, even though it does seem that she still loved him when she did it.

how long did she date Kyousuke for?
as far as things currently are, i dont see any problems with her moving on unless she is pregs.
if so, then thats f***ing terrible, would ruin things for the story and i wouldnt really care for her at all anymore.
Kyousuke really wasnt all that of a big character, was cool and everything but he served his purpose, having haruto raise his love child would be wrong and something that would really tick me off.
At first I thought this doesn't seem to be that far off but that would also include that Eba had sex with Kazama and we all know that this is one thing otakus can't stand... just as even Seo couldn't stand this much rage it would produce
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-07, 10:13   Link #4466
Mykas
Wu Di Jin Gang Tui

I lost interest in Eba when she started pity dating Kazama, I can't respect her for doing it or him for accepting. I realise that they are just characters in a manga but disrespect is what I feel for them.
Haruto has the same problem that Yamato had in that he fixates on one girl who is unworthy of him instead of just moving on to someone better. Just like any decent harem manga he surrounded by a flurry of great choices that he ignores for some woman who isn't worth the time of day. I often wonder why I love the genre so much but I really do.
Old 2010-08-07, 11:32   Link #4467
hellhound13
Psycho Mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykas View Post
I lost interest in Eba when she started pity dating Kazama, I can't respect her for doing it or him for accepting. I realise that they are just characters in a manga but disrespect is what I feel for them.
Haruto has the same problem that Yamato had in that he fixates on one girl who is unworthy of him instead of just moving on to someone better. Just like any decent harem manga he surrounded by a flurry of great choices that he ignores for some woman who isn't worth the time of day. I often wonder why I love the genre so much but I really do.
yeah! your right! maybe Haruto should go back for Nanami she;s even cuter than eba!
Old 2010-08-07, 12:29   Link #4468
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Haruto will end up with Yuzuki in the end. It's how Seo does things. He also makes her out to be the worst girl on purpose. One of his themes is love no matter what. No matter what may happen, what be said - Haruto will always love Yuzuki. Sure, there are more than half a dozen other girls that are better, but Haruto does not care. He loves Yuzuki.
Old 2010-08-07, 22:07   Link #4469
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Haruto will end up with Yuzuki in the end. It's how Seo does things. He also makes her out to be the worst girl on purpose. One of his themes is love no matter what. No matter what may happen, what be said - Haruto will always love Yuzuki. Sure, there are more than half a dozen other girls that are better, but Haruto does not care. He loves Yuzuki.
Love no matter what. Sometimes, it's sweet. Sometimes, it's just pathetic, like it is in this case. There's a difference a huge difference in chasing after a girl who you know has feelings for you, but is afraid to express them because of some past trauma and chasing after a girl who's made it clear she doesn't want you and has done things to hurt you. One shows perseverance. The other shows nothing but stupidity, like beaten wives who go back to their husbands out of "love" no matter how badly she's treated.
Old 2010-08-08, 07:59   Link #4470
Bombo
TSF Fans

good kazama dead..Now get your GF back and end your story :P.
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 08:31   Link #4471
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Well I like Eba's long hair but thats the only thing likable about her right now.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 16:54   Link #4472
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Love no matter what. Sometimes, it's sweet. Sometimes, it's just pathetic, like it is in this case. There's a difference a huge difference in chasing after a girl who you know has feelings for you, but is afraid to express them because of some past trauma and chasing after a girl who's made it clear she doesn't want you and has done things to hurt you. One shows perseverance. The other shows nothing but stupidity, like beaten wives who go back to their husbands out of "love" no matter how badly she's treated.
That's what you thought, not what Haruto thought. He thought Yuzuki was in trouble and that something was wrong. And to a degree he was right. Something unusual did happen. But I think part of it was his fault too. I still maintain that if Yuzuki did not see Haruto and Nanami holding hands, she would have said no to Kazama.
Old 2010-08-08, 18:08   Link #4473
Arturro

Quote:
That's what you thought, not what Haruto thought. He thought Yuzuki was in trouble and that something was wrong. And to a degree he was right. Something unusual did happen. But I think part of it was his fault too. I still maintain that if Yuzuki did not see Haruto and Nanami holding hands, she would have said no to Kazama.
Are you sure she started dating Kazama after breaking with Haruto or before? Rin wanted to show Haruto something....

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 18:30   Link #4474
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
Are you sure she started dating Kazama after breaking with Haruto or before? Rin wanted to show Haruto something....
Kiyomi said Kazama and Yuzuki have been going out with each other for 3 months. HOWEVER, there is more time than that since she broke up with Haruto:
Beginning of June: Tokyo trip and beginning of no contact.
Beginning of July: Letter found (1 month since break up)
Mid July: Semester ends Haruto announced to be transfering to Tokyo.
Mid July- Mid August: Summer vacation. Moves to Tokyo and meets Kazama and Asuka. (2 1/2 months since break up)
Mid to late September: Yuzuki's school festival. Kazama collapsed and taken to the hospital. (3 1/2 months since break up)
End of September and beginning of October: Kiyomi intyroduced and says how long kazama and Yuzuki were going out (3 months by then). Kazama decides to get the surgery. (4 months since break up)

Basically it's been 4 months since she broke up with Haruto but only 3 months since she started going out with Kazama. Sounds to me that Yuzuki might've taken a while after the break up with Haruto to accept Kazama's confession. It is at least the beginning of October right now since that is when Japanese schools change into their winter uniforms which is what they did just recently in the manga.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 18:44   Link #4475
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
I think she wanted to show Haruto his destroyed present. That shirt was not the original gift Yuzuki had for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Kiyomi said Kazama and Yuzuki have been going out with each other for 3 months. HOWEVER, there is more time than that since she broke up with Haruto:
Beginning of June: Tokyo trip and beginning of no contact.
Beginning of July: Letter found (1 month since break up)
Mid July: Semester ends Haruto announced to be transfering to Tokyo.
Mid July- Mid August: Summer vacation. Moves to Tokyo and meets Kazama and Asuka. (2 1/2 months since break up)
Mid to late September: Yuzuki's school festival. Kazama collapsed and taken to the hospital. (3 1/2 months since break up)
End of September and beginning of October: Kiyomi intyroduced and says how long kazama and Yuzuki were going out (3 months by then). Kazama decides to get the surgery. (4 months since break up)

Basically it's been 4 months since she broke up with Haruto but only 3 months since she started going out with Kazama. Sounds to me that Yuzuki might've taken a while after the break up with Haruto to accept Kazama's confession. It is at least the beginning of October right now since that is when Japanese schools change into their winter uniforms which is what they did just recently in the manga.
Sounds about right.

Hold up...summer ended already. We missed the festival? We missed the yukatas!? I demand an omake chapter of everyone in Hiroshima in yukatas!!
Old 2010-08-09, 00:09   Link #4476
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombo View Post
good kazama dead..Now get your GF back and end your story :P.
lol the sad thing is that now he probably won't get Yuzuki "back" for another 50 chapters or something. Whatever, I want Haruto and Kiyomi to start something personally. I think that's what Seo was hinting at in chapter 99 with having Kazama ask Haruto to take care of Kiyomi for him, especially since he died the next chapter.
Old 2010-08-09, 00:48   Link #4477
Svyatoslav

Quote:
Hold up...summer ended already. We missed the festival? We missed the yukatas!? I demand an omake chapter of everyone in Hiroshima in yukatas!!
Honestly, I hate such chapters the most. And about going to beach all together.....btw, I haven't seen one either
Svyatoslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 10:58   Link #4478
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svyatoslav View Post
Honestly, I hate such chapters the most. And about going to beach all together.....btw, I haven't seen one either
Nah, they are good if they serve a purpose. And Seo wouldn't waste a chapter on fan service. But if it's an omake, then it's okay.
Old 2010-08-09, 21:10   Link #4479
Shadow5YA

We'll probably get a handful of chapters of Haruto and Kiyomi dating like we did with Yamato and Honoka. I just hope his friends from Hiroshima come over and eventually set Haruto and Eba straight. I'd find it hard to believe that they'll never return.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 21:16   Link #4480
H23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
lol the sad thing is that now he probably won't get Yuzuki "back" for another 50 chapters or something. Whatever, I want Haruto and Kiyomi to start something personally. I think that's what Seo was hinting at in chapter 99 with having Kazama ask Haruto to take care of Kiyomi for him, especially since he died the next chapter.
This is what I believe will happen.. the past 2 chapters were just setting stones for the next arc: Haruto and Kiyomi naturally getting closer with one another (and probably going out), as Yuzuki will be distraught for a long while.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life