Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-08-09, 22:08   Link #4481
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by H23 View Post
This is what I believe will happen.. the past 2 chapters were just setting stones for the next arc: Haruto and Kiyomi naturally getting closer with one another (and probably going out), as Yuzuki will be distraught for a long while.
That really wouldn't sit right with me. And I don't see that happening at this point in the story either. Haruto has declared his love for Yuzuki and I don't think he will go back on that.
Old 2010-08-09, 22:16   Link #4482
H23

You may be right, but guilt seems to be a pretty major driving factor in this manga though.. look at what Yuzuki did by dating Kazama even though she genuinely liked Haruto
Old 2010-08-09, 22:17   Link #4483
Johnny
Working the bags...

Once Haruto goes into hero mode he's unstoppable. The first half of the manga is a glaring example of that. He was all Nanami, but when he put on the red cape and tights Eba took precedent over all...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 22:20   Link #4484
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
You may be right, but guilt seems to be a pretty major driving factor in this manga though.. look at what Yuzuki did by dating Kazama even though she genuinely liked Haruto
I don't think Haruto would go out with Kiyomi out of guilt while loving Yuzuki, nor could I see Kiyomi go out with a guy who she knows lover another girl. And Yuzuki did that after having a pretty much failed long distance relationship and after seeing Haruto hold hands with Nanami and all.
Old 2010-08-09, 22:22   Link #4485
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
That really wouldn't sit right with me. And I don't see that happening at this point in the story either. Haruto has declared his love for Yuzuki and I don't think he will go back on that.
It would be better than the past 30 chapters lol. And he might've declared it but like Kazama said, he'll eventually have to give up on Eba because now it would just be too awkward with Kazama dying and Yuzuki never actually making it clear that she preferred Haruto over him. Kazama died as Eba's boyfriend, not as a rejected love (even if that was the case in reality). Haruto even said himself that he can't say anything to her any longer. And I don't think that he'll actively pursue Kiyomi, it'll probably just be natural progression if they continue to keep in touch with each other in the case that Haruto decides to try and cheer Kiyomi up by keeping her company in Kazama's place. Seo hasn't been writing Kiyomi and Haruto to have such good chemistry and understanding of each other for no reason.

That said, I want Shiho to make her magnificent return soon.
Old 2010-08-10, 01:19   Link #4486
cyberdemon

put together a little something. It's a timeline of the events from Yuzuki moving back to Tokyo to the current events

Spoiler for timeline:

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2010-08-10 at 01:43.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 02:49   Link #4487
ZeKeR
Superbad

so what are you implying? me no get clear
Old 2010-08-10, 03:02   Link #4488
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
so what are you implying? me no get clear
not implying anything, just getting a timeline set up but it did make me think about something after a wrote it down concerning chapter 91 or at least the day that is involved in it. The day that Haruto declared war on kazama was shown to be a holiday and that Haruto got the day off of school (had to look up why because looking back it seemed odd that Haruto wouldn't have school on Tuesday). Everyone thinks Seo lacks a plan for this but if he really doesn't plan it out and just writes then why remember such a obscure holiday like the equinox? Especially considering the chapter came out in May. It's an odd holiday to be remembering. Maybe Seo could have a plan set out. Possibly even a timeline set out to remember such minor things.
Old 2010-08-10, 03:13   Link #4489
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
not implying anything, just getting a timeline set up but it did make me think about something after a wrote it down concerning chapter 91 or at least the day that is involved in it. The day that Haruto declared war on kazama was shown to be a holiday and that Haruto got the day off of school (had to look up why because looking back it seemed odd that Haruto wouldn't have school on Tuesday). Everyone thinks Seo lacks a plan for this but if he really doesn't plan it out and just writes then why remember such a obscure holiday like the equinox? Especially considering the chapter came out in May. It's an odd holiday to be remembering. Maybe Seo could have a plan set out. Possibly even a timeline set out to remember such minor things.
so thats whar you were getting at...

be prepared for global recall by seo.... as if those dates are accurate.. then there will be recall and flashback all round
Old 2010-08-10, 03:22   Link #4490
cyberdemon

Quote:

be prepared for global recall by seo.... as if those dates are accurate.. then there will be recall and flashback all round
That wasn't what i was getting at. At the time i was only really trying to just make a timeline. The other thought came later. actualy the dates are accurate. The Equinox did fall on a tuesday last year on the 22nd. It's just a matter of putting in the dates for the other events after that.
Old 2010-08-10, 07:03   Link #4491
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
It would be better than the past 30 chapters lol. And he might've declared it but like Kazama said, he'll eventually have to give up on Eba because now it would just be too awkward with Kazama dying and Yuzuki never actually making it clear that she preferred Haruto over him. Kazama died as Eba's boyfriend, not as a rejected love (even if that was the case in reality). Haruto even said himself that he can't say anything to her any longer. And I don't think that he'll actively pursue Kiyomi, it'll probably just be natural progression if they continue to keep in touch with each other in the case that Haruto decides to try and cheer Kiyomi up by keeping her company in Kazama's place. Seo hasn't been writing Kiyomi and Haruto to have such good chemistry and understanding of each other for no reason.

That said, I want Shiho to make her magnificent return soon.
If it's a natural progression, then I won't have any qualms. They do have good chemistry, but I think the two of them would butt heads too much. So if they do go out, it'd probably fail.

Shiho will return when Haruto get's a job. Just wait, heh.

Quote:

I wouldn't mind some flashbacks to give light to Yuzuki's actions after she saw Haruto with Nanami to the time when Haruto met her in the hospital.
Old 2010-08-10, 07:39   Link #4492
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

You say that as if Haruto and Eba don't butt heads a lot lol.
Old 2010-08-11, 12:05   Link #4493
H23

No 101 spoilers yet or is there another break?
Old 2010-08-11, 12:08   Link #4494
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
You say that as if Haruto and Eba don't butt heads a lot lol.
I don't think they'll butt heads the same way. Haruto and Kiyomi are two strong characters who may conflict with each other.

Quote:
Shhhh.
Old 2010-08-11, 12:14   Link #4495
cyberdemon

Quote:
spoilers would've been out last week for the break this week but there was a spoiler put up on 2chan earlier. Here's the key points of it by Yuna_83 at the onemanga forums

Spoiler for 101:

the fact that it's out on wednesday puts doubt on it but it's not impossible. The Chapter should definitely be done by now.

edit: Another bit of info:
Spoiler for 101:

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2010-08-11 at 14:52.
Old 2010-08-11, 14:46   Link #4496
AkasuraBoshi

omg.... i was expecting kyouske to live through the surgery... not a huge shock but bigger than anything kouji seo has given before. the manga does need a few surprises here and there and this is one of them i guess... R.I.P Kyouske.... Also the ending of that chapter was really touching T.T
AkasuraBoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 15:58   Link #4497
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Spoiler for 101:

Spoiler for 101:
Old 2010-08-11, 16:33   Link #4498
Kaminoshi

Quote:
spoilers would've been out last week for the break this week but there was a spoiler put up on 2chan earlier. Here's the key points of it by Yuna_83 at the onemanga forums

Spoiler for 101:

the fact that it's out on wednesday puts doubt on it but it's not impossible. The Chapter should definitely be done by now.

Spoiler for 101:

Makes no sense for her to just never talk to harutard again. Yeah kazama is dead but for a final goodbye it seems that harutard is just taking it.. considering how he abandoned everyone for her it just doesnt seem true.
Kaminoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 16:52   Link #4499
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:

Spoiler for 101:
Spoiler for reply:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaminoshi View Post
Makes no sense for her to just never talk to harutard again. Yeah kazama is dead but for a final goodbye it seems that harutard is just taking it.. considering how he abandoned everyone for her it just doesnt seem true.
Spoiler for reply #2:
Old 2010-08-11, 16:56   Link #4500
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:

Spoiler for 101:

Spoiler for 101:
Well this goes along with my theory nicely. Although the fact that Seo dedicated an entire chapter to this just shows he's balls at pacing. If the spoiler is true.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life