Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-15, 15:04   Link #201
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
Episode 5 was kind of confusing, flash forwards and flash backs. 0ne moment Kojuro is rescued, then he's back with the bad guys, and back and forth. It was still a great episode.
What do you mean rescued? That was a flashback from long before he was even captured. The only scene where he's in present day is the one where he is captured.

Spoiler for Ep 6:

Last edited by Royal_Devil; 2010-08-15 at 18:12.
Royal_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 06:02   Link #202
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Sooo.. why does he even bother with raising an army... dudes more powerful than a nuke.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 06:14   Link #203
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter

Same could be said for most of the characters
Old 2010-08-16, 06:25   Link #204
Sinn
Pwnage

We need armies for fodder. :P

Though yeah Hideyoshi kinda raised a whole lot of army there, and ends up tanking everything alone.
Old 2010-08-16, 11:39   Link #205
klare

he better has some weaknesses, if not he is too invincible after seeing what he did in eps 6
klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 17:45   Link #206
gonzo562

ep 6 was awesome

ROFL Hideyoshi is overpowered

he needed to be nerfed

Spoiler for ep 7:
gonzo562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 17:49   Link #207
RisArk

So the supposed second-in-command to Yukimura dies like a bitch. Um...okay.
RisArk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 18:12   Link #208
mageormike
Resident Gaijin

Episode 6 certainly didn't disappoint there. With Hideyoshi around the show is starting to reach the higher ranks of shonen manga power levels ^_^;;

Poor Chosokabe though. He's always been one of my favorite characters, at least his battle was the best put together so far this season.
Old 2010-08-16, 18:25   Link #209
gonzo562

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisArk View Post
So the supposed second-in-command to Yukimura dies like a bitch. Um...okay.
Spoiler for 7:
gonzo562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 19:53   Link #210
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
It was funny how the #2 died, you dress like a mook, you die like mook.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 21:10   Link #211
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Lol, Hideyoshi is a cheater!

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 05:49   Link #212
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Yeah that episode certainly delivered. I've been waiting for this episode just to see what Chousokabe is like as a character, and he certainly did not disappoint. He's the kind of epic man you expect a pirate to me. Never giving up, and giving it 100% all the way. He's easily become one of my favorite characters now after this.

I knew Hideyoshi was going to be powerful, though not that over the top . I hope it doesn't end up a Date and Yukimura team up to defeat him like it did with Wakamoto at the end of the first season. I'd feel so cheated, though one surely has to wonder how he is going to be defeated. I still think it'll have something to do with his past with Keiji, as hinted.

Poor Furuya Toru . Can't blame Yukimura for joining the battle, though it was at the wrong time. He'll certainly learn from this.

& do i see Date vs Takeda in the preview? Oh my god.
Old 2010-08-17, 06:50   Link #213
RisArk

Seriously, what's the point in an army if you can part the sea long enough for a long enough battle AND be unfazed by the largest, motherfocking cannon this side of the pacific?!
RisArk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 10:16   Link #214
General_Asakura
Random Lazy Dude

Man Chosokabe is even a more epic pirate than Jack Sparrow!

purely awesome episode!
Old 2010-08-17, 16:22   Link #215
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Hideyoshi is overpowered even by Basara standard. He doesn't need God's help to part the sea, his fists are enough. Gotta give credit to Chosakabe for being able to withstand all those punches as well.
Old 2010-08-18, 21:51   Link #216
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Yeah that episode certainly delivered. I've been waiting for this episode just to see what Chousokabe is like as a character, and he certainly did not disappoint. He's the kind of epic man you expect a pirate to me. Never giving up, and giving it 100% all the way. He's easily become one of my favorite characters now after this.

I knew Hideyoshi was going to be powerful, though not that over the top . I hope it doesn't end up a Date and Yukimura team up to defeat him like it did with Wakamoto at the end of the first season. I'd feel so cheated, though one surely has to wonder how he is going to be defeated. I still think it'll have something to do with his past with Keiji, as hinted.

Poor Furuya Toru . Can't blame Yukimura for joining the battle, though it was at the wrong time. He'll certainly learn from this.

& do i see Date vs Takeda in the preview? Oh my god.
I certainly agree i was waiting to see how they were portray Chousokabe and i believe they got it perfect. He may look rough around the edges and talk funny but the guys got heart. He never gives up even after being smashed into the ground like a asteroid entering the atmosphere. The guys rough around the edges but he cares for the people taking in as many as possible. He reminds me of Gan Ning from ROTK not just the fact they were both pirates.

Date vs Takeda if we are going to see that in episode 7 im going to need be tied to a chair that is too manliness for me to sit still for. Though one must ask why they would be fighting when they bigger things to worry about.

Also, Mori is no idiot he knows that once Hideyoshi is done with him what will happen he just prolonged it a little. Also, did anyone else catch the name Toshii threw during the conversation with Keiji and Matsu, Nene now im really interested in Keiji and Hideyoshi's past. I dont think its going to be Date and Yukimura this time around beating the boss. But who the hell can go toe to toe with Hideyoshi?

Yukimura learned a valuable lesson this episode and he better get use to seeing causalities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Hideyoshi is overpowered even by Basara standard. He doesn't need God's help to part the sea, his fists are enough. Gotta give credit to Chosakabe for being able to withstand all those punches as well.
More than being impressed by his Moses act of parting the sea i laughed my ass off. It was just ridiculous. But its easy to see why they did it they want to show Hideyoshi being overpowered that he represents what he has always being saying. The strong deserve to rule still i find most of Hideyoshi's GARness more funny than anything. I love how Chousokabe kept calling him a monkey lol.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-19, 02:42   Link #217
Forever
Revealing the truth

........... hideyoshi is supremely overpowered. I doubt even nukes can scratch the guy.
Old 2010-08-19, 07:24   Link #218
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
........... hideyoshi is supremely overpowered. I doubt even nukes can scratch the guy.
Hed just grow to giant size and catch them before they could detonate.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 19:27   Link #219
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up Episode 6

I will scream out this: FANTASTIC FIGHT! 10/10 For that! It was so intense I felt adrenaline rush and had to go for a cigarette! It was incredible the fight between Toyotomi and Motochika. Starting from this part=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/6c15da19.jpg
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/1a1c6d67.jpg
the boats flying at the sheer power of the Fugaku was quite a spectacle in itself. I was amazed by the animation although I am sure it will be better in the BD itself. As if that was enough I was O_O with a at Toyotomi's power here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/8130f4ae.jpg
He actually raised all the water himself! Just O_O Motochika did impress with his anchor flying like a rocket here=>

Motochika was also good at avoiding Toyotomi's attack and I was even more excited at the fight progress at this part here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/fc7d09de.jpg
I would say that the shock came at this part as Motochika is hit by Toyotomi and is sent flying downwards here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/b199a732.jpg
After that not only Oyamada but Fugaku was destroyed here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/37bd35e8.jpg
to top this off Motochika got beaten so badly it was only and for me. Really too bad but you have to be at Sanada came to the rescue and also this that I made to show the most insane part of Toyotomi for me=>

original here since it's too big=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/dbd16a80.gif
Can't wait for the next episode because he is coming here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/2ef30163.jpg
hoping that it will be a nice addition as a ally since I heard he has his own games and anime. Once again 10/10
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 11:53   Link #220
Sinn
Pwnage

Spoiler for ep7: