Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-12-06, 15:10   Link #5641
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Staying on topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Before Toyko Haruto was a likable character albit somewhat whiny at times. After Tokyo Haruto is a complete idiot. Either he hit his head on that train ride to Tokyo, or he as a hidden drug problem that's making him stupider as time goes on...
"Haruto found himself lost down an alleyway one day on his way home from school. It was there that he met the man in the green hooded sweatshirt."
Old 2010-12-07, 18:44   Link #5642
Heiwatsuki

what does NTR mean?

---------------------------------
Quote:
And there are people speculating that Eba will come back with a bloated stomach. Oh please no.
i will commit suicide if that happens, but first i will take down kouji seo... or maybe eba just ate too much
Old 2010-12-07, 21:09   Link #5643
Xaturas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netorare
Seriously who cares if eba comes back or not. She could even get hit by a car on her "coming back chapter" and no one would even shed a tear.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 10:52   Link #5644
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Seriously who cares if eba comes back or not. She could even get hit by a car on her "coming back chapter" and no one would even shed a tear.
Lol, believe it or not Eba still has fans (this poster here >.<) since the Hiroshima arc... although I find peoples action puzzling on the hate, In most cases you need to make a believable plot to actually blame the character. If the characters are not acting on their own it's clearly the author taking too much liberty with the story hence to fault is with the author.
Awell moving along…..

A quote from Keima from TWGOK

"There is no such thing as a bad heroine!! There are only bad games"
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 11:11   Link #5645
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
A quote from Keima from TWGOK

That's the most memorable quote from all the mangas/anime I have read/watched

I don't hate Eba at all, but I really can't like her any decision made in Tokyo arc..it's like she continuously chose the worst decision possible...now that I am an Asuka fan, it would be so heartbreaking to see her break up with haruto...I know, it was sad to see Eba leave haruto, but what is done is done..it would be so wrong to sacrifice Asuka just for the glory return of Eba...so Seo, please do not repeat the tragedy, and let Asuka have a happy ending with Haruto

P.S just read the translation of ch 116..nothing much happened except the cliffhanger at the end...but I read somewhere there is no chapter next week
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 11:20   Link #5646
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Then she shouldn't have comeback at all. And also this,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
In most cases you need to make a believable plot to actually blame the character. If the characters are not acting on their own it's clearly the author taking too much liberty with the story hence to fault is with the author.
And this:
Quote:
Though this is not really a game, it's kind of related.
I'm actually giving a chance for Eba to come back and redeem her character, not necessarily to become Haruto's love interest again, but as a character in the story who is a victim of a bad writing.
And also it's such a waste of chapters building a character such as Eba, only to be hit by a truck.
Old 2010-12-08, 18:30   Link #5647
Key Board
Carbon

I prefer Eba over Nanami or Asuka.

Nanami is too plain. If fact, if you remember my speculation,
Asuka was the author's attempt to reboot Nanami in a new character.

But Asuka will no longer do. The later had her personality lobotomized recently
This does not make a good story.

This is why Shiori comes in. And it won't stop there, I won't be surprise
if we have yet another short haired character introduced to the cast soon.

To paraphrase the quote for Tatami Galaxy,
There is no story more boring to be told than a love story in which everything goes well.

As of now I can see 2 possible endings.

First is the Suzuka ending in which his life is abruptly side tracked and the story is forced
into an awkward if realistic closure. But where's the satisfaction in that?

The second is the White Album ending, in which Haruto becomes the 2nd coming of Touya,
constantly proclaiming his love to his girlfriend, but always wavering when it comes to
other girls. But don't worry, Touya got away with his cheating. No strings attached.
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 21:36   Link #5648
Xspark

Spoiler for 116:

Asuka might be the ending girl ! , you people are talking as if there was no drama in this manga at all! , u shud realise haruto has suffered alot to reach this point!
i really like asuka as a ending girl :] . but something tells me theres a very big chance that dream will be crushed so hard. so no hopes for it.
yet i still think haruto deserves a nice girl. even though hes gotten idiotic. he was likeable ! dont forget that.

wild thinking: when haruto and asuka are at the door of the love hotel . eba appears on the door next to them doing her usual routine! ~ D:

Last edited by Xspark; 2010-12-08 at 21:48.
Xspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 23:20   Link #5649
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xspark View Post
Snip...... for space
Drama's are fine and to be expected in a romance anime/manga usually the plot twist are at least cliche or believable.. not retarded enough that only a 6yr would believe and even at that age restriction I'm unsure if anyone could believe such BS. Rather it is probably my first time seeing an author/mangaka take such liberty in destroying his character in such a forceful way. Acting out of character usually screams desperation to try something but since the manga seems to be garnering an large audience in both sales and viewership( presumption) who am I to judge.

Again it is not about the drama but simply when it was written so badly I'm surprise if anyone can take it seriously and get angry over it. At least fault the right person...

Although Euphemia comes into mind of something face palm worthy but that's a different case.

EDIT: some spelling ectera..........

Last edited by Nemuru; 2010-12-08 at 23:55.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 03:48   Link #5650
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Yeah, I agree with you Nemuru. I'm actually very disappointed when Seo did that to Eba. It somehow confirms that he's the author who has bad memories with long haired girls. From Suzuka, Honoka did an almost NTR move (if they had a relationship at that time). And it was very bad that he actually did it also to Eba. It's like he has a vendetta to long-haired girls.
I won't be surprised if Asuka is the end girl, but her lack of development as a character kinda fall short for me. Seo should show more of the flashbacks in that time skip cause that we will see how Asuka developed as a character because I'm really surprised how she became a very confident and trusting person, contrast to her personality when they visit Haruto's hometown. I'm actually rooting for Nanami (cause of those dead eyestares) and she had those developments as a character.
Old 2010-12-09, 06:55   Link #5651
Xspark

isnt Seo doing the Asuka development right now? , imean yea theres a 2 year time skip.
but he is still doing stuff to the asuka- haruto development , since he hasnt ended the manga yet.

But you guys are right when it comes in the changes of mood. it is not explained. therefore feels like we missed something during that time skip.

or maybe. i took them all 2 unimportant years to change their personalities.
but in a story like this its important . yet if he started doing those peacefull, character development days. people wuld get even more bored xD.

Maybe Seo is trying to bond the characters of asuka and haruto as much as possible for the eba return. but yea guys its weird how he chose asuka over nanami , when nanami was more likeable. if this wer to be the ending girl.

This wulda been more interesting, in the development.

Ps. Does Seo has a wife? short haired? maybe he asked her to choose ~ nanami or asuka xD
Old 2010-12-09, 10:38   Link #5652
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xspark View Post
Does Seo has a wife? short haired? maybe he asked her to choose ~ nanami or asuka xD
If Seo had a long haired wife, he would cut the hair short on their first night together, otherwise he wouldn't be able to get it up. :P
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-10, 07:38   Link #5653
phen

kimi no iru machi manga 116 raw

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=950801509
phen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-10, 12:58   Link #5654
H23

Somebody provide these kids with some condoms
Old 2010-12-10, 13:06   Link #5655
justavisitor

will they do it or will they not do it..that's the question...everyone puts down your prediction!!!

I think they won't do it...they will try to find a new love hotel (haruto hopefully will not be that retarded to go back to that love hotel), but shockingly the reception in there is Eba...(So she makes the return after all XD)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-11, 06:30   Link #5656
kakajd

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
will they do it or will they not do it..that's the question...everyone puts down your prediction!!!

I think they won't do it...they will try to find a new love hotel (haruto hopefully will not be that retarded to go back to that love hotel), but shockingly the reception in there is Eba...(So she makes the return after all XD)
i really hope they do it........ but i have an overwhelming feeling that it wont happen

also im guessing that it will be the same love hotel lol, haruto is that big of an idiot, and its already a way to start the pressure on asuka.

i cant wait to read the next chapter, it should be very intersting and enjoyable or annoying and heartbreaking
Old 2010-12-11, 07:40   Link #5657
Xspark

is 117 spoiler out?
Old 2010-12-11, 08:08   Link #5658
Aesthetic Shampoo

Don't get your hopes up people, we know its not going to happen x.x
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-11, 08:38   Link #5659
kakajd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnythesun View Post
Don't get your hopes up people, we know its not going to happen x.x
there is a slight chance, a very very slight chance, but it still exists.

anyone think that if asuka and haruto do it, that she will be the final girl?

or on another stupid note, is this the practice so that eba can get it tight when she returns?
Old 2010-12-11, 09:22   Link #5660
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Everything is going exactly as Haruto has planned. He is diabolical!

Let's hope that he uses the vending machine...

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life