AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-09, 18:31   Link #11981
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Prophet? Agh, I can't remember well. Was this at the school festival one time?
Old 2009-11-09, 18:41   Link #11982
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Prophet? Agh, I can't remember well. Was this at the school festival one time?
I think it's related to this...
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 18:48   Link #11983
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Yup, Jack Frost and the Snow Priestess are the prophet in question.
Old 2009-11-09, 18:53   Link #11984
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Aye, the snow priestess speaks unwavering truth. Tsukune is a man of destiny!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 19:29   Link #11985
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Yup, Jack Frost and the Snow Priestess are the prophet in question.
Right, now I remember. I was picturing a fortune teller at the school festival, but thats only because I've seen that god knows how many times, lol.

And that's even more proof of a Moka end!
Old 2009-11-09, 20:27   Link #11986
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Right, now I remember. I was picturing a fortune teller at the school festival, but thats only because I've seen that god knows how many times, lol.

And that's even more proof of a Moka end!
thats probably going to be the end result. i just hope they dont have him chose someone aside from moka in the end for some random reason.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 23:50   Link #11987
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
. The only thing we do know is that Tsukune has a natural talent for controlling Youki,

Let's not get anywhere near the thing called Claymore, shall we? Don't need those mindless/endless debates in here...

and just to throw it out- it would be funny as hell (and yet disturbing) if the Eldest's name was Brandy...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 02:01   Link #11988
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Let's not get anywhere near the thing called Claymore, shall we? Don't need those mindless/endless debates in here...

and just to throw it out- it would be funny as hell (and yet disturbing) if the Eldest's name was Brandy...
Huh? who mentioned anything about Claymore?
Old 2009-11-10, 03:40   Link #11989
Chris38

Has anyone else noticed that in the more recent chapters, there are moments when Inner has "normal" human eyes instead of her vampire red pupils. It's seen for example in
chapter 23 page 38 ( she has one "vampire" eye and one "normal" - it's when she says she won't allow polygamy)

And Tsukune, also had a moment when he didn't have the "vampire eyes"
( it was when he stopped the phoniex )

Do you think it's just coincidence , or the "vampire eyes" simply appear once Inner or Tsukune, release more of their youki.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 04:48   Link #11990
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Has anyone else noticed that in the more recent chapters, there are moments when Inner has "normal" human eyes instead of her vampire red pupils. It's seen for example in
chapter 23 page 38 ( she has one "vampire" eye and one "normal" - it's when she says she won't allow polygamy)

Do you think it's just coincidence , or the "vampire eyes" simply appear once Inner or Tsukune, release more of their youki.
I think the ink just got heavy and looks that way.
Old 2009-11-10, 06:54   Link #11991
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Either way it all bridges to Tsukune being someone or a human being able to blend in the youkai world as a human where Hokuto failed at it. Though since it's shounen later on Tsukune's gonna get more powerful.
Old 2009-11-10, 07:14   Link #11992
Johnny
Working the bags...

The big event should be when that there holy lock gets removed. Whether by force or by his own hand. The forced part would make the plot more interesting as to what would happen afterwards...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 07:28   Link #11993
zato_1one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
You're worrying too much. The translation did mention about Youki in this series.
Old 2009-11-10, 08:06   Link #11994
GrrDraxin

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Well, that page mentioned was only showing less than half of her other eye, so it was probably done that way to save time rather than having to draw the details there too. I don't know what it was for the time Tsukune stopped the Phoenix, but I wouldn't dwell on it too much, it was probably an assistant's error that it turned out like that, unless there is a reference to it later.

But then again, you'll note on page 35 of chapter 24 that both Moka and Tsukune were sporting silver hair on that page as well, instead of Tsukune's hair being black like it was the previous page. So either these are significant events, or they're not, and are simply shortcuts for the drawing process to save time and resources. I'd be safe with the later option, one doesn't have to think on it too much otherwise.

Of course, if you're really looking at details, you'll notice Moka's look kind of resembles what her earliest design looked like when she was being evil in the R+V Prototype chapter. That sinister darkness under her eyes, that most of the villains get they get serious getting evil. But you can't really blame her on this one, it was a legit reason for her to get badass like that.
Old 2009-11-10, 09:25   Link #11995
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

The reason being that her very first bento that she participated in making was thrown onto the ground? XD Tsukune better not forget an anniversery with her...
Old 2009-11-10, 10:08   Link #11996
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
The reason being that her very first bento that she participated in making was thrown onto the ground? XD Tsukune better not forget an anniversery with her...
You're right on that, if he values his life of course.

Anyway do you think that Tsukune's family will get involved in his "struggle" with Fairy Tail.

For example they could be kidnapped by them ( Fairy Tail operates in the human world right - and Hokuto knows that Tsukune was human. And in the Mizore arc we saw Kiria with Kalhua and ... , well in wouldn't be very odd if Hokuto knew where Tsukune's parents live ... ), and Fairy Tail , would inform Tsukune and the girls that they would, release them if Tsukune and Moka surrendered to them ( well as recent chapters suggest Tsukune and Inner make a quite formidable opponent ), and the gang would have to mount a rescue operation.

After all in the Sun arc the Siren, that was beaten by Sun, ( I forgot his name ) was quite a bastard ( when he learned that Sun wouldn't join them he tried to kill her ... I think ), ... so it's not something that Fairy Tail wouldn't do.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 10:36   Link #11997
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I can definitely see them taking someone hostage. But its a toss up between his harem and his family. They may separate all the girls and make him choose one to save (that would suck by the way). But seeing more of his parent would be comical, I loved when they visited Tsukune's house. Scratch that, I loved when Moka visited. The rest of them just ruined the party.
Old 2009-11-10, 10:50   Link #11998
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Going after his family will be diasterous for Fairy Tail. The possibility of the Triads family falling behind Tsukune should be reason enough but for the Akashiya side of Moka's family to follow her alongside Tsukune would seal the deal.
Old 2009-11-10, 11:08   Link #11999
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Going after his family will be diasterous for Fairy Tail. The possibility of the Triads family falling behind Tsukune should be reason enough but for the Akashiya side of Moka's family to follow her alongside Tsukune would seal the deal.
It'd be a kicker if Daddy Starbucks was on the top of Fairy Tail.
Old 2009-11-10, 11:18   Link #12000
GrrDraxin

Triads?

Well, we at least know one of the three kings supports Tsukune, 2 if you include the bus driver... but if he is a king, driving a bus around must be his hobby. If anything, word is probably getting around of the Wong family's attempts to recruit Tsukune with the addition of fanfan's sister added into the mix, whom of which probably has a pretty high rank in the family.

If other mafias hear about Tsukune and his posse opposing FT like they have, I'm sure we will be seeing other families from other regions trying their hand at recruiting Tsukune as well. It seems that the waves that Tsukune is making could be much more farther reaching than he would ever like to think about.

I can see the day after graduation; Tsukune returns home to find just about every youkai yakuza/mafia representative at his door wanting to recruit him for their respective forces... It would probably be a very bloody day indeed, especially if Moka and the others are with him at the time.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire