AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-25, 09:29   Link #241
GMT
Orthodox Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
1) In the episode where Yui is trying out other instruments, Yui's messing around with Mugi's keyboard gives Mugi an idea for a song, later her and Mio can be seen working on it. When we'll see the song itself will probably be later in the season -- no idea who will actually sing the main line of it though.
Eh? Yui? Wasn't it Ritsu who was going on about how she was tired of playing the drums and spent part of the episode trying out the other instruments, and made Mugi's keyboard 'talk'?
Old 2010-05-25, 09:39   Link #242
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

No, it was Yui. They switched roles the scene before. Geez.
Old 2010-05-25, 21:15   Link #243
shyezrylei
Intoxicated Guitarist

Send a message via MSN to shyezrylei Send a message via Yahoo to shyezrylei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
No, it was Yui. They switched roles the scene before. Geez.
You must be trying to be sarcastic right? Doesn't really work well in text.
Old 2010-05-25, 21:34   Link #244
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

(sigh) Episode 3 at 9:02 ... Ritsu wants to "shine" too so she tries out the keyboard and gives Mugi a song idea. I had a brain fart in that post when I typed "Yui" in that sentence (corrected the post to avoid more problems).

Last edited by Vexx; 2010-05-25 at 21:56.
Old 2010-05-26, 06:32   Link #245
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
(sigh) Episode 3 at 9:02 ... Ritsu wants to "shine" too so she tries out the keyboard and gives Mugi a song idea. I had a brain fart in that post when I typed "Yui" in that sentence (corrected the post to avoid more problems).
Is it me or Azunyan just looks ridiculously cute in whatever expression she makes? Her "I want to hear about it too!" look when reacting to Mio and Ritsu's childhood life is just pure moe!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-05-26, 06:44   Link #246
Squawks
PSI you from behind

Nope. That's just you.
Old 2010-05-26, 22:21   Link #247
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Is it me or Azunyan just looks ridiculously cute in whatever expression she makes? Her "I want to hear about it too!" look when reacting to Mio and Ritsu's childhood life is just pure moe!
That's Saintess being Saintess. I love your passion for Azunyan, it's adorable. Not to mention I can relate.
Old 2010-05-27, 00:53   Link #248
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Yeah, I think we've lost Saintess in a haze of little Azusa-lettes rocking out around his head. Best to stand him in a safe corner
Old 2010-05-27, 13:12   Link #249
shyezrylei
Intoxicated Guitarist

Send a message via MSN to shyezrylei Send a message via Yahoo to shyezrylei
Quote:
Wow would you look at this... this is a first hand experience of how moe can make a person turn into a person like SaintessHeart.

I wouldn't be surprised if you thought you could change your Desktop wallpaper into that "Interested Azusa" scene.

... or is she there now on your screen?
Old 2010-05-27, 13:34   Link #250
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyezrylei View Post
Wow would you look at this... this is a first hand experience of how moe can make a person turn into a person like SaintessHeart.

I wouldn't be surprised if you thought you could change your Desktop wallpaper into that "Interested Azusa" scene.

... or is she there now on your screen?
More likely, he's having the local print shop work up a five foot poster.
I don't know that we can blame "moe" specifically ... so much as just an example of being smitten by a character.
Old 2010-05-28, 07:42   Link #251
langrisser_ex

Currently it's showing season 2... The girls are at their 3rd year in high school. By the next year, Azusa will be left alone unless there are new members...

Question:
Will there be a Season 3?

If there is a season 3, here are some of the possibilities:

P1) Either Ritsu/Yui failed the final exams and repeat school for 1 more year...
P2) All will be in their University and continue to be the school's 'special light music club members', even though they are no longer the students...
P3) All of them work part time...and form an official 'After School Tea Time' pop group...
the story continues...

What do you guys think? (Please help to think of ideas
Old 2010-05-28, 08:59   Link #252
Squawks
PSI you from behind

They're still in school in the manga, so it really depends on what move the author makes.
Old 2010-05-28, 09:32   Link #253
kotchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by langrisser_ex View Post
Currently it's showing season 2... The girls are at their 3rd year in high school. By the next year, Azusa will be left alone unless there are new members...

Question:
Will there be a Season 3?

If there is a season 3, here are some of the possibilities:

P1) Either Ritsu/Yui failed the final exams and repeat school for 1 more year...
P2) All will be in their University and continue to be the school's 'special light music club members', even though they are no longer the students...
P3) All of them work part time...and form an official 'After School Tea Time' pop group...
the story continues...

What do you guys think? (Please help to think of ideas

The season 2 will consist of about 24 episodes like Lucky Star.
Then I think K-ON!! will be expected to be ended up with its last TV episode except OVA version no matter how many other episodes Kaki Fry, the author keeps on creating.

These are my opinions below.
A1) I think that it couldn't be because it's quite so much embarrassing to repeat the same year for Japanese senior high school students especially for girls. If she was like that, she would change high schools.
A2) I desire that will be so, too. But unfortunately Japanese Otakus don't feel pleased with Anime female characters with a boyfriend, or don't take much interest in Anime female college students because they think it's quite weird they don't have any boyfriends. (So, we hardly see Anime of which heroine is in a college.)
A3) If you want the story made to go well, I think Yui, Mio, Ritsu and Mugi had better skip a college as you say. Otherwise, maybe it won't be continued.

Last edited by kotchy; 2010-05-28 at 09:52.
Old 2010-05-28, 09:33   Link #254
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
More likely, he's having the local print shop work up a five foot poster.
I don't know that we can blame "moe" specifically ... so much as just an example of being smitten by a character.
You forget that I am broke. I don't mind finding a part-time job at SPCA though...at least I can name every stray cat I catch Azunyan #2, Azunyan #3, etc.

One question though....where is Azunyan #2? I haven't seen it since S1 Ep 13.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-05-29, 03:15   Link #255
roankun
Tsundere Lover

Probably still at jun's house. They don't exactly go there, and there's no reason to bring him(her?) to school either.

Q: Is Sakuragakou(?) an all-girls school? I don't see guys anywhere, but in Sawa-chan's memory, that guy she had a crush on... They're from the same school right? So... All-girls or not all-girls?
Old 2010-05-29, 04:11   Link #256
TakuanInc.
loves Marisa Kirisame.

Send a message via MSN to TakuanInc. Send a message via Yahoo to TakuanInc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roankun View Post
Probably still at jun's house. They don't exactly go there, and there's no reason to bring him(her?) to school either.

Q: Is Sakuragakou(?) an all-girls school? I don't see guys anywhere, but in Sawa-chan's memory, that guy she had a crush on... They're from the same school right? So... All-girls or not all-girls?
It's an all-girls school. The guy she confessed to goes to a different school.
Old 2010-05-29, 15:50   Link #257
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

This is a big reason its tough for anyone to *have* a boyfriend (since they "should be focusing on academics anyway"). Between school, homework, and expected club activities - romance is pretty much a "maybe in college" thing. Hence, the "soul pairings" and "girl crushes" you see in many of these high school settings fade after graduation.
Old 2010-05-29, 17:56   Link #258
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
This is a big reason its tough for anyone to *have* a boyfriend (since they "should be focusing on academics anyway"). Between school, homework, and expected club activities - romance is pretty much a "maybe in college" thing. Hence, the "soul pairings" and "girl crushes" you see in many of these high school settings fade after graduation.
Kind of funny how Sawako could get a "boyfriend" in her days though.

Old 2010-05-29, 21:35   Link #259
kotchy

Quote:
Yeah, I wonder, too. Maybe we've got to ask the author directly.
Old 2010-05-30, 02:01   Link #260
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
We could assume he was a neighborhood childhood friend... or that she didn't spend her time "wisely" outside of class as a student

Tags
q&a