AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-01, 22:39   Link #11941
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Nah, AU is not my style... I prefer working on existing worlds...

But no, I think I'll keep that relationship, but this is before the corruption... Unless that's been brought up alreadY?
Read.Saga.of.Saga.

You see, the way my story was constructed, the Tome was never really corrupted. The pinnacle of Belka lifeform magitech is the creation of Unison Devices, but why did the Tome possess that, and more (( Program Knights, etc ))? I made it so that the Tome, linked with the bloodline of the Night Sky possessed the power of Absolute Emulation, where with enough power, understanding, etc, ANYTHING can be emulated... magic, people, even worlds in a sense. It's not a perfect emulation, but it can draw very very close if it needs to be. But such a power that derives very deeply from the deepest essence of humanity to their deepest emotions and souls uncontrollable, and no one... no one can ever hope to use its full power without being corrupted by it, because it is human's nature that no one is truly light.

Saga sacrificed his life to be technically a sealing device that prevents its full power from being used like a lock on 80% of its abilities, and only so that it could be just a Tome for the sake of studies and magic-learning, and not something that with enough magical powers... can create life. However, when the 3rd generation successor of the Tome betrayed that trust, he ripped away the sealing device, and thus restored the Tome to its complete, yet already corrupted by nature form.

Unless you want to make Sipher the EBIL 3rd Meister, you cannot do anything about it.

Quote:
Btw, now that Summer's love is over, I'm curious as to what you guys are planning to watch this Fall

For me...

Spoiler for Guaranteed watch:

Spoiler for VERY interested:

Spoiler for Slightly interested, but no promise...:

Here's the list... http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2007...-2007-preview/
Spoiler for 120% guareented:

I give every show a go for at least 3 episodes, but those are shows I'm sticking with even if it turns into the worse crap ever.

I don't think it can top Spring 07, (( Terra, GL and Seirei were godly )) but I'll be damned if there's even one that can reach 80% of any of those 3.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-10-01, 22:44   Link #11942
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Then excellent It would go as I've planned...
What are you planning to do?

===========================

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
...Damn Takeru. Damn him (and Chrono) straight to MILF-less HELL!!!

But points for Freya's swimsuit... and for Aura proving that she isn't the Little Miss Innocent everyone though she was...
Good thing you noticed it.

Quote:
Oh. My. God.

You MUST get the 82nd in on ONE of these!!!

If it's Halloween, I can describe what costumes everyone'd be wearing... and I could give you a scene for the Christmas/New Year's...
Thanks. I see if I can come up with a plan.

Quote:
Oh. My. God.

How in the world do you manage to come up with such posts of WIN?!

=======================

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
OOOOH Numero Uno Amigos!!!!!!!

Uno is quite... well developed there
True, true.

*runs*

Quote:
Bow down before me, your Dark God of Fan Service. >:"D

Quote:
Glad to be of service.

And angry Irui expression? WANT
Yeah, I know I've wanted to do an Annabelle one-shot, since Zengar/Irui shipping always appears inside my mind whenever I think of Armstrong & Anna.

Now I need to edit this one Irui artwork (hint: cosplaying Anna-chan? ), and all the whole things will be complete.

Just like this.

*runs from angry Irui Annabelle*

Quote:
Isn't that what Nanoha and A's were about?

Quote:
Yup. Most of us here type out our scenarios in a word processor (I use MS Word), and then post it here. Prevents internet related posting headaches, and ensures that you always have a copy of the scenario for future reference. Of course, always remember to save (pressing ctrl+s every few minutes should become second nature to you ).
What he said.

finally got working on Super Robot WARS LW 01. Phew.

@ Chaos2Frozen: not sure as of this fall, but right now Ms Gundam 00 is in my top list. Besides, I still need to finish Hayate no Gotoku, Seto no Hanayome & Sky Girl. Oh, yeah, forgot Clannad.

What's this? Two more pages?
Old 2007-10-01, 22:58   Link #11943
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Read.Saga.of.Saga.
Never! I resist!

Quote:
You see, the way my story was constructed, the Tome was never really corrupted. The pinnacle of Belka lifeform magitech is the creation of Unison Devices, but why did the Tome possess that, and more (( Program Knights, etc ))? I made it so that the Tome, linked with the bloodline of the Night Sky possessed the power of Absolute Emulation, where with enough power, understanding, etc, ANYTHING can be emulated... magic, people, even worlds in a sense. It's not a perfect emulation, but it can draw very very close if it needs to be. But such a power that derives very deeply from the deepest essence of humanity to their deepest emotions and souls uncontrollable, and no one... no one can ever hope to use its full power without being corrupted by it, because it is human's nature that no one is truly light.

Saga sacrificed his life to be technically a sealing device that prevents its full power from being used like a lock on 80% of its abilities, and only so that it could be just a Tome for the sake of studies and magic-learning, and not something that with enough magical powers... can create life. However, when the 3rd generation successor of the Tome betrayed that trust, he ripped away the sealing device, and thus restored the Tome to its complete, yet already corrupted by nature form.

Unless you want to make Sipher the EBIL 3rd Meister, you cannot do anything about it.
Hmmm.... Damn, you thought this out all the way... Okay, Plan C - Drop the corruption: If I can't changed the past, I'll affect the present!!

...That is, I assume you didn't touch on anything about the previous, or the previous' previous meister before Hayate ?

Quote:
Spoiler for 120% guareented:

I give every show a go for at least 3 episodes, but those are shows I'm sticking with even if it turns into the worse crap ever.

I don't think it can top Spring 07, (( Terra, GL and Seirei were godly )) but I'll be damned if there's even one that can reach 80% of any of those 3.
I've placed high hopes on my Guaranteed Three... Shana for being Shana - My first tunsdere/Loli love Clannad for being KyoAni/Keys (I don't care if I'm called shallow, anything by KyoAni is gold to me ) Prism Ark for that REALLY good feeling I had when I first discovered the game

- ef, because the game had sure a hype
- Bamboo Blade, because I was attracted to the book cover
- Da capo II... I like the first opening song to the game

Originally I do intend to watch almost all of them, but that's quite a problem for me being where I am...

I don't trust Omni's hastily done summary, but what's the attraction of KimiKiss, Neuro and Ghost Hound ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
What are you planning to do?

===========================

Something that I've should've done a long time ago

Sipher: "Lets just say that their meisters won't be too please with me..."

Quote:
@ Chaos2Frozen: not sure as of this fall, but right now Ms Gundam 00 is in my top list. Besides, I still need to finish Hayate no Gotoku, Seto no Hanayome & Sky Girl. Oh, yeah, forgot Clannad.

What's this? Two more pages?

Hayate goes all the way to 50 episodes Seto is already over, so quickly catch up

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-10-01 at 23:10.
Old 2007-10-01, 23:22   Link #11944
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
I personally liked the Final Gurren Lagann Cascade better. But yes, Genome WINS
Hehe, I personally believe that Lord Genome stole the show in that last episode. Sure, the Cascade was an interesting way to end the fight, but when Lord Genome got out and shouted LAZENGANN OVERLORD!!! (Yeah, I believe its Overlord too) it was when I went HOLY SHIT!!!!

Quote:
~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~, ~,~,~,~,~

Off-topic...

...But now that Summer's love is over, I'm curious as to what you guys are planning to watch this Fall

For me...

Here's the list... http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2007...-2007-preview/
Gundam 00 is a most, and probably what the OCverse will evolve into next, now that Gurren Lagann is over.

I never finished Shana, even though I got up to episode 16 or so... I guess this is a good time to finish it.

I will surely download everything I see and then give them all a try, just like how Nighty does it.

...But why do I find Goshuushousama Ninomiya-kun the most..."interesting"...? Maybe for Lowe too...
Old 2007-10-01, 23:30   Link #11945
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
I find that the Anti-Spiral's voice FREAKING ROCKS Who knew that the main Anti-Spiral would have the most HOTBLOODED MANLY EPIC voice in GL?
Hard to believe he's doing it for the first time too.

Well, he is a professional live-action actor, but damn... that's still something.

Quote:
What's a "leave"? Think you meant leaf or something Asides from that minor nit, nice already EPIC piece there
Noted.

40%...

Quote:
Never! I resist!

Well, it's just a matter of time. Since you're trying to link with Reinforce anyway, and since you're intent on following the OC-canon route...

Saga of Saga is the one piece that defines it.

Quote:
Hmmm.... Damn, you thought this out all the way... Okay, Plan C - Drop the corruption: If I can't changed the past, I'll affect the present!!

...That is, I assume you didn't touch on anything about the previous, or the previous' previous meister before Hayate ?
Go ahead. I've only touched on the first 3 Meisters.

I'll say this again. Read Saga of Saga first before linking Reinforce and save the potential trouble of writing something only to be retconned by my story.

Quote:
I've placed high hopes on my Guaranteed Three... Shana for being Shana - My first tunsdere/Loli love Clannad for being KyoAni/Keys (I don't care if I'm called shallow, anything by KyoAni is gold to me ) Prism Ark for that REALLY good feeling I had when I first discovered the game

- ef, because the game had sure a hype
- Bamboo Blade, because I was attracted to the book cover
- Da capo II... I like the first opening song to the game

Originally I do intend to watch almost all of them, but that's quite a problem for me being where I am...

I don't trust Omni's hastily done summary, but what's the attraction of KimiKiss, Neuro and Ghost Hound ?
  • Well, Shana is Shana, that's its own charm. Nothing great, but it's entertaining.
  • I don't really give a damn about the Kyoto Animation fangasm, but Daisuke Sakaguchi and Okiayu is enough reason for me to watch Clannad, not to mention I'm a sucker for simple, subdued and emotional 'family' stories.
  • Prism Ark. Sucker for such fantasy stuff, that has mixes of mecha, knights and all that.
  • KimiKiss... well, Mao-nee = Eriko = Yuumi = I've read a little of the manga and played the game a little. There's like...no real story, but the characters are damn cute.
  • Neuro is one of the few good things left in Shonen Jump other than HxH, One Piece, Eyeshield 21 and D.Gray-Man. Not to mention it's sick, dark lolol comedy.
  • Ghost Hound... I.G Anniversary Production + Masamune Shirow + Lain + I'm a sucker for those spiritual stuff thingies. I liked Ghost Hunt as well for one.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-10-01, 23:31   Link #11946
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Something that I've should've done a long time ago

Sipher: "Lets just say that their meisters won't be too please with me..."
Should... have.............. done?

Ayashi na......

Quote:
Hayate goes all the way to 50 episodes Seto is already over, so quickly catch up
Yes, sir. *goes to watch Seto 15*

==========

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Hehe, I personally believe that Lord Genome stole the show in that last episode. Sure, the Cascade was an interesting way to end the fight, but when Lord Genome got out and shouted LAZENGANN OVERLORD!!! (Yeah, I believe its Overlord too) it was when I went HOLY SHIT!!!!
What happened here anyway?

Quote:
Gundam 00 is a most, and probably what the OCverse will evolve into next, now that Gurren Lagann is over.

Quote:
...But why do I find Goshuushousama Ninomiya-kun the most..."interesting"...? Maybe for Lowe too...
Can you elaborate?

Although the way you're hinting it...
Old 2007-10-01, 23:33   Link #11947
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Gundam 00 is a must, and probably what the OCverse will evolve into next, now that Gurren Lagann is over.
I-I see...

Quote:
I never finished Shana, even though I got up to episode 16 or so... I guess this is a good time to finish it.
I sort of burn through the history chapter Now I regreted because I have no clue what happened

When you're done with Shana, you show watch Shana-TAN

Quote:
I will surely download everything I see and then give them all a try, just like how Nighty does it.

I wanna do that too... Can I steal some from you ?

Quote:

Hopefully it'll be the next best harem/comedy now that Seto is over...

And i swear that's the Over-size version of Null/Rein/Agito

Quote:
Should... have.............. done?

Ayashi na......

Lets put it this way...

Now do you get it ?

Quote:
Yes, sir. *goes to watch Seto 15*
15? Isn't that... OHHHHH !!!!

P.S - Don't eat anything... Wouldn't want you to choke.

==========

Quote:
Can you elaborate?

Think dirty... REAL dirty.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-10-01 at 23:49.
Old 2007-10-02, 00:09   Link #11948
Wibbles
Better than you.

Alright, folks. Here it is, the finale between Ignatius and Satsuhito:

Spoiler for Finale!:

Last edited by Wibbles; 2007-10-02 at 12:02.
Old 2007-10-02, 00:35   Link #11949
Aaron008R

Quote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hayate can't have a harem! She already has her knights!

Who are all girls...
Zafira?

Quote:
Apalis: [No, says ME!!]
Sounds like a fun device to have around.

Quote:
Since... well...

Apalis: [Everybody talks about how awesome my little brother is, but NOT ME!! He's just a damn STORAGE DEVICE!! I'm better than he is!!]

As you can see, he has a massive complex from Durandal seeing action while he was in storage...
Well...
Let me get some facts straight...
Graham made Durandal. (Team of designers? Whut? When? >_<)
It's an extremely powerful device that is designed to use ice magic and also specifically designed to seal the Meister of the Book of Darkness (which was one of the most dangerous Lost Logias EVER) directly around the time it loses control.

Apalis IS an overall inferior model. [Unnecessary Rant](No. I am NOT letting Apalis be the superior device of the two. Do you think Aurion could simply hand out devices of Durandal's caliber just because someone of Arcas' rank requested it? Don't get full of your self and don't screw around with me. Nothing short of an extremely high rank in the military AND a legitimate reason of the need utilization shall warrant a request of such a high-caliber device.)[/Unnecessary Rant] Though I'm sure you understand. I just lengthened my post.

Though I don't know if this would help in curing his little complex.
Hey, at least he HAS cartridges.

*Runs from Blazing Arrow Ray-Storm/Buring Over-Storm Breaker*

Quote:
Pssht. You all just freaked out over it because it was written in highly suggestive terms...
Yeah, go ahead and say what you want. I'm not freaked out but I still like how it was suggestively done. I just sometimes happen to like things that sound so wrong but is perfectly worksafe. The beauty of false innuendo is such an interesting device to get people reeling that it somehow even surpasses the real things sometimes.

And before you start with another 'Pshht. You're just a-<insert description>', That's a mentality I learned in order to make things more interesting for my works in the OC thread. Too goody-goody is a character type that I try to avoid for my characters (maybe except Liana and Vinson).

I guess I got to learn that mentality from some of my sempai's here in Animesuki forums. (Chaos, Nighty, Lowe, Kha and some more)

Re: Disclaimer: I read it. But that does not stop me from exclaming outrage from such acts!

Quote:
Hayate = Konata

Aurion = Izumi-papa?

DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

WHAT?! You want me to make a Kanata character (i.e. an already deceased colleague of Aurion who happens to look like Hayate)?!?! Totally cliche and NOT the type of Father-Daughter relationship I'm gunning for!!! (Though I could use Daishi Prime's route for Takashi and how he sees Hayate in Academy Blues... But I'd rather not rip off any more similar ideas from him.)

Quote:
Read.Saga.of.Saga.
Seconded.

C'mon, Chaos! It can't be that bad for ya!

THE POWER OF EPIC COMPELS YOU!!!

Read it with ALL YOUR STRENGTH!

As for new anime's... Maybe Shana and Gundam 00. And perhaps Clannad... I'll take a more in-depth checking of the new shows to come later.

@Wibbles: Nice finale. Now I get it since I've been watching GL recently.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-10-02 at 03:08.
Old 2007-10-02, 00:38   Link #11950
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
What happened here anyway?
Havent watched 27 yet?

Quote:
Can you elaborate?

See for yourself: (unless hotlinking is not permitted )

Quote:
I sort of burn through the history chapter Now I regreted because I have no clue what happened

When you're done with Shana, you show watch Shana-TAN
Oh, I couldnt stand Shana-tan... OMG, just remembering that gives me a headache.

Quote:
I wanna do that too... Can I steal some from you ?
Not enough HDD space?

Quote:
Hopefully it'll be the next best harem/comedy now that Seto is over...

And i swear that's the Over-size version of Null/Rein/Agito
Haha, I'm not really expecting anything from that one...or from any of those harem animes... but of course, by not expecting anything from them, the better they are if they are actually decent.
Old 2007-10-02, 00:49   Link #11951
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

*flooded by backlog* Nooooooo......*takes out sledgehammer* DIE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Thanks.
He makes devices/gadgets/tools/utilities to be used in the MILITARY.

And about a new weapon testing session...

Spoiler for weapon testing:

Though I'm still not sure on what the punishment would be...
He could try another sekuhara counseling session.

Quote:

DIARY OF A WINDTALKER
SUMMER ARC SPECIAL, FINALE

Spoiler for length:

Phew, it finally ends. Well, not the kind of ending one would expect, but what the heck.
And a fitting conclusion to a great arc. *thumbs up*

Quote:

Let me see for holiday special:
  • Halloween: undecided; might be another cosplay party goes wrong? Or time for Hikki getting his true revenge? Or is it...
    Spoiler:
EEK! Hayate nooo! Don't succumb to evil!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
  • Christmas/New Year: a vacation trip to Alexandra's hometown, maybe. Perhaps the Gemini Sisters returns as Santa Sisters?
    Spoiler:
  • Valentine's Day: has anyone done this with OC yet?
Hmm...why not do it chronologically? Halloween should be after summer in Japan right? You could start with that.

Quote:
As if it wasn't enough, how about Armstrong/Hayate scenario? Hint: Armstrong somehow is given a make-over and returns to his Colossal Blade look?????

Spoiler for cracky time again:

Hayate goes dere-dere over make-over GAR Armstrong? USO DA!!!!!!

*runs from Zankantou Inazuma Juryooku no Otoshi*
Errr...don't quite understand Annabelle's reactions. *runs off to re-read Annabelle's profile*

Quote:
Spoiler:
Hmm...so does Null go around trying to spread love too? *runs away*

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
Spoiler for New Character:

Anything else i need to add and yes, the weapon is Exeter from FF8
Oh yeah is the new way of typing clearer? As in putting a title and stuff cause i personally like it myself
Err...Exeter? Isn't that a shotgun class? Personally I like Vincent's weapon from FFVII better.

Quote:
*Pillow talk*

Spica: "That's silly, everyone is afraid of something..."

Jeno: "Well... Other than [mumble]losing you[/mumble], there is one thing..."

Spica: "...?"

Jeno: "Lets just say I would rather be stuck with a room full of period-time, hungry, annoyed, Super Tsundere with 99% Tsun for 1 whole week, than be stuck with THAT GUY for one hour..."

Spoiler for Sipher of the Blood Dawn:
Really sounds a lot like Disgaea's Laharl.

Quote:
Here's something some of you might find interesting...

Dunno if it was posted on the Image Thread, since I dont go there much, but surely they wont appreciate it since its not NXF crap.

Anyway, how about some Uno?
*plugs nostrils with cotton before expanding spoiler tag*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
Spoiler for Kinda-NSFW Uno:

*runs*
*cotton is soaked red almost immediately after expanding spoiler tag*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Hmmm, let's see:
  • Being seen in underwear/Changing clothes. (Face turns red)
  • When someone finds out something embarrassing that she's trying to hide. (ie. a secret)
  • Getting caught wearing a full-body animal suit
  • Being the center of attention when 'accidents due to clumsiness' happen (those that cause chain reactions).
  • Seeing something she shouldn't have. <---- Do ignore this one, too dangerous
Don't most girls react that way? Except those tsunderes who probably shoot/bash/kill first I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ
Warning: Goes crazy (In a 'must eat them all!' kind of way) when it has strawberries.
There's just something about strawberries that make certain girls go crazy. I personally know someone like that. Not that I mind since I kinda like strawberries myself.

Quote:
Spoiler for Isdera vs Zest:

Heh, I'm finally getting back some feel on writing the Knights.
Yes! More please.

Quote:
Possible Carim's barrier jacket?

Spoiler for before:

Spoiler for after:
OMG! Lovely! She kinda looks like a valkyrie. It wouldn't really fit though since I doubt she's capable of combat. But then again canon didn't really confirm that. (or did it?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
After that, Uno than officially becomes...

Spoiler:

Uno neesama upgrade to Uno Ka- *shot*
Uno as a mo----? Does not compute! Don't tell me its baby Jail... *faints*
Quote:
The hell? That's what you guys do?
Err...shouldn't that be the normal way to do it? Well you could lose your story still if you didn't bother to say constantly and there's a black out in your house.

Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hayate can't have a harem! She already has her knights!

Who are all girls...
You seemed to have forgotten Zafira, but then again he's a guardian beast and not a knight. No to harem! I'd like to see Hayate experience romance for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito
Pssht. You all just freaked out over it because it was written in highly suggestive terms...
Highly suggestive is actually extremely understated.
Quote:
Off-topic...

...But now that Summer's love is over, I'm curious as to what you guys are planning to watch this Fall

For me...

Sometimes I really rather not depend on a single anime blogger's opinion on what I want to watch. After all they are rather bias in their taste and opinion.

But if you ask me I'll probably watch,
Spoiler for Fall season watch list:

Yes, my list is long.

Quote:
Yeah, I know I've wanted to do an Annabelle one-shot, since Zengar/Irui shipping always appears inside my mind whenever I think of Armstrong & Anna.

Now I need to edit this one Irui artwork (hint: cosplaying Anna-chan? ), and all the whole things will be complete.

Just like this.

*runs from angry Irui Annabelle*
Is there any full body picture of Anna? Instead of just the close up of her cute face.

*sigh* That took quite awhile...I'm still not used to this backlog tackling.
Old 2007-10-02, 01:03   Link #11952
Erio
Hiromi

Since some here appear to be interested in Goshuushousama Ninomiya-kun, here's a special IMAGE TIME for you guys.

Spoiler for Moe and Hawtness Overload:

I died by the second pic...

*me is KO'ed* (Where is that Hayate gif when I need it? )

BTW Lowe, if the blue-haired looks like Mai, and the other one like Gwen...
Old 2007-10-02, 01:48   Link #11953
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Not much time to comment on other peoples stuff sadly and I’ve been awake mostly during the threads off hours recently due to having some stuff to do, and I'm going to sleep in like 10 minutes now.

Anyway Small content update:

Still Unnamed Post-StrikerS Arc Chapter 1.5:

Spoiler for Length:

I have the entire first few chapters pretty much roughed out, but writing out the battle scenes is pretty time consuming as I often go over them several times (and I'm easily distracted...) to make sure they clear and fairly descriptive, the curse of being a bit of a perfectionist in such things. Only a tiny bit of space combat in this tidbit as it focuses more on the ground battle. It’s shorter then some of my pieces too at under 3,000 words, but I’m considering perhaps writing in smaller blocks from now on as sometimes banging out those huge longcat posts can start to get a little tiring.

I think this section probably has about 5 to 6 thousand mores words in it, maybe a bit more if I get on a real descriptive roll at some point and then we slow right back down into allot of dialogue and explanation and stuff as they try to figure out who the hell these guys were and are. Also might want to hijack a few OCs and CCs at that stage too, but I’ll discuss that when the time comes.

Last edited by Tk3997; 2007-10-02 at 02:07.
Old 2007-10-02, 02:19   Link #11954
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Go ahead. I've only touched on the first 3 Meisters.

I'll say this again. Read Saga of Saga first before linking Reinforce and save the potential trouble of writing something only to be retconned by my story.
Okay, so 11, 22 years ago is free for the taking, right?

I'll keep it simple

Quote:
[*]KimiKiss... well, Mao-nee = Eriko = Yuumi = I've read a little of the manga and played the game a little. There's like...no real story, but the characters are damn cute.[*]Neuro is one of the few good things left in Shonen Jump other than HxH, One Piece, Eyeshield 21 and D.Gray-Man. Not to mention it's sick, dark lolol comedy.[*]Ghost Hound... I.G Anniversary Production + Masamune Shirow + Lain + I'm a sucker for those spiritual stuff thingies. I liked Ghost Hunt as well for one.[/LIST]

- I... See...
- I guess you can't judge from the image...
- Spiritual stuff is find for me, but if it turns out to be a mindfuck...

Quote:

Oh, I couldnt stand Shana-tan... OMG, just remembering that gives me a headache.

Infidel !!!

Quote:
Not enough HDD space?

Not enough protection from the law

Quote:
Haha, I'm not really expecting anything from that one...or from any of those harem animes... but of course, by not expecting anything from them, the better they are if they are actually decent.
Who knows... Who knows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
I don't see how

Quote:
Don't most girls react that way? Except those tsunderes who probably shoot/bash/kill first I guess.
You can never be too sure.

Quote:
There's just something about strawberries that make certain girls go crazy. I personally know someone like that. Not that I mind since I kinda like strawberries myself.
I don't get it, but can I assume the Severity of it isn't constant?

Because that would be quite complicating...

Quote:
OMG! Lovely! She kinda looks like a valkyrie. It wouldn't really fit though since I doubt she's capable of combat. But then again canon didn't really confirm that. (or did it?)
It should be fine if you remove the sword and shield. Canon never shown if she does have combat abilities, but I would like to think that she could still defend herself to an extend.

Quote:
Uno as a mo----? Does not compute! Don't tell me its baby Jail... *faints*
Erm... No

Quote:
You seemed to have forgotten Zafira, but then again he's a guardian beast and not a knight. No to harem! I'd like to see Hayate experience romance for once.

Behind door No. 1: Chrono "Migratory-Bird" Haralown
Behind door No. 2: Acous "She's-Mah-Sistar" Verossa

Quote:
Sometimes I really rather not depend on a single anime blogger's opinion on what I want to watch. After all they are rather bias in their taste and opinion.
You're mistaken, my top shows have long been chosen before hand, but there are some that I've never heard before...

Quote:
But if you ask me I'll probably watch,
Spoiler for Fall season watch list:

Yes, my list is long.

More or less a very similar ones

Quote:
Is there any full body picture of Anna? Instead of just the close up of her cute face.
Second, I need to see want she looks like when I intro another rival ...
Old 2007-10-02, 02:36   Link #11955
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
The idea is that the forces should be evenly spread throughout the TSAB's divisions. Concentration of power is against these rules, and thus Limiters were used so RF6 could cheat the system and have such amount of high-ranked officers in a single squadron.

But in any case, your character is only ranked A... He is nowhere near a "high-ranked officer", so even if he was part of RF6, he wouldnt have been limited... no need to do so.
Oh, ok then

Quote:
27 secures GL as the most EPIC mecha anime of this year It's a shame that only a few people realize how much more profound the ending is underneath the EPICNESS.
Basically it sucks ???

Quote:
Lets put it this way...

Vice got pwned twice

Quote:
Err...Exeter? Isn't that a shotgun class? Personally I like Vincent's weapon from FFVII better.
I'm not bringing the WHOLE exeter in here dude =X Though Takusa was based of Irvine Kinneas

Quote:
Yup. Most of us here type out our scenarios in a word processor (I use MS Word), and then post it here. Prevents internet related posting headaches, and ensures that you always have a copy of the scenario for future reference. Of course, always remember to save (pressing ctrl+s every few minutes should become second nature to you ).
o_O I just click post reply and then type stuff out, cause if u use ms word, won't you need to insert the bold code and stuff again?

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-10-02, 02:42   Link #11956
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Okay, so 11, 22 years ago is free for the taking, right?

I'll keep it simple.

Sort of. 11 years ago's stuff link in with Clyde's, so you'll have to take some control with how you deal with it. 22 years ago is different...

Regardless, it depends on how you deal with the aspect of the link.

Quote:
- I... See...

More than enough reason for me to watch KimiKiss.

Quote:
- I guess you can't judge from the image...
Well... if there's gonna be any other reason...

Aurion x Ha-

Quote:
Not enough protection from the law
ODEX-ed, huh?

Old 2007-10-02, 02:42   Link #11957
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Vice got pwned twice
Actually, there's still 2 more times, I just didn't post them

And this is where my idea of Vice/Rein is born... And it is along this line that I intend to bring in Sipher/Rein (Sipher X Rein = Sin )
Old 2007-10-02, 02:43   Link #11958
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
My early attempts at making someone moe...
And succesfull at crushing a large part of the tsundere image I accidentally gave her.

Quote:
RevivalS.
Oh yes.

So many different timelines.

Quote:
Though let's not abuse this. -_- (besides, only Hayate knows of this)
I still have more plans by the end of RevivalS.
I'm not planning too, don't worry.

Quote:
Quite fun to have one, huh?
Though Almaria pretty much suffices for me.
Quite fun indeed. Though since I'll be starting to plan the storyline of the Legend of Ancient Belka, I might still have a chance at this. No Ancient Belka without unision devices, after all.

Quote:
They're sisters, alright.
Oh yes, woe to those between them and a new weapon to be tested.

Quote:
Wasn't there a Japanese audio option for Disgaea 1?
I only got to play Disgaea 2.
If there is, I haven't found it yet. If someone knows of it, please tell me.

Quote:
I doubt anybody has created an un-moe unison device before
Not as far as I can remember.

Quote:
No no You misunderstood, that 90% is when he drains their life You'll rarely find a destroyer with 90% hp intact in the middle of a crisis so it'll rarely happen.
So what if he drains one before the battle even starts?

Quote:
I can already imagine her summoning steamrollers instead of Stingers.

Cute girls doing badass move = DOES NOT COMPUTE
So Nanoha, Fate, Hayate, Vita doing badass moves does not compute with you?

Who are you, and what have you done with USB?

Quote:
THough I also think that she's not the melee type, so away with the weapons!
What? Ditching those lovely shield and sword?

Quote:
Sure.
It won't. Trust me.

Quote:
Since some here appear to be interested in Goshuushousama Ninomiya-kun, here's a special IMAGE TIME for you guys.

Spoiler for Moe and Hawtness Overload:

I died by the second pic...

*me is KO'ed* (Where is that Hayate gif when I need it? )
Yum, that certainly is on my 'keep an eye on' list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Not much time to comment on other peoples stuff sadly and I’ve been awake mostly during the threads off hours recently due to having some stuff to do, and I'm going to sleep in like 10 minutes now.

Anyway Small content update:

Still Unnamed Post-StrikerS Arc Chapter 1.5:

Spoiler for Length:

I have the entire first few chapters pretty much roughed out, but writing out the battle scenes is pretty time consuming as I often go over them several times (and I'm easily distracted...) to make sure they clear and fairly descriptive, the curse of being a bit of a perfectionist in such things. Only a tiny bit of space combat in this tidbit as it focuses more on the ground battle. It’s shorter then some of my pieces too at under 3,000 words, but I’m considering perhaps writing in smaller blocks from now on as sometimes banging out those huge longcat posts can start to get a little tiring.

I think this section probably has about 5 to 6 thousand mores words in it, maybe a bit more if I get on a real descriptive roll at some point and then we slow right back down into allot of dialogue and explanation and stuff as they try to figure out who the hell these guys were and are. Also might want to hijack a few OCs and CCs at that stage too, but I’ll discuss that when the time comes.
Yes, large pieces of text on a constant basis can be very tiring.

I'll be using these pieces for inspiration every once in a while in the future, as a lot of these guys actions are very similar to the Rogues.

Quote:
It should be fine if you remove the sword and shield. Canon never shown if she does have combat abilities, but I would like to think that she could still defend herself to an extend.
Yeah, but just the armor without weapons is a bit... eh.

Besides, Schach didn't exactly look combat ready before she went tonfa-wielding either. Apearances can be decieving.

Quote:
Vice got pwned twice
I don't think it's Vice that got pwned in the third comic....
Old 2007-10-02, 02:55   Link #11959
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Sort of. 11 years ago's stuff link in with Clyde's, so you'll have to take some control with how you deal with it. 22 years ago is different...

Regardless, it depends on how you deal with the aspect of the link.

[/SIZE]

Good good... I'll keep it simple

Btw, how many years has the Book of Darkness 'rampage' been going on ?

Quote:
Spoiler for size:

More than enough reason for me to watch KimiKiss.
I-I see...

Quote:

Aurion x Ha-

Quote:
ODEX-ed, huh?
So far, Chinese subs work

But certain shows like Clannad and ef needs me to watch the english to get the full picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
And succesfull at crushing a large part of the tsundere image I accidentally gave her.
Aaron! What have you done ?!

Quote:
Not as far as I can remember.

Quote:
So what if he drains one before the battle even starts?
He won't, because he's BEYOND Haughty

Draining into S ranks would mean that he accepts the opponent as an equal and a threat

So unless the enemy has proven himself, which can only happen during the later parts of a fight, he won't admit.

Quote:
What? Ditching those lovely shield and sword?
Well unless it's a spellcaster's sword

Like...Erm, what's the guy's name from CCS again?

Quote:
Yeah, but just the armor without weapons is a bit... eh.

Besides, Schach didn't exactly look combat ready before she went tonfa-wielding either. Apearances can be decieving.
I would like to think of Carim as Sakura With her cards and all...

The sword can stay I guess, but the shield...
Old 2007-10-02, 03:21   Link #11960
Aaron008R

Quote:
Except Laharl can't take fanservice.

And since we're on it. That sekuhara part in one scenario was the ONLY time Aurion used such a tactic. So please don't get the wrong impression.

Quote:

Quote:
Behind door No. 1: Chrono "Migratory-Bird" Haralown
Behind door No. 2: Acous "She's-Mah-Sistar" Verossa

Quote:

Aurion x Ha-

NIGHTY!!!!!!
Wait, does that mean Neuro has-

Quote:
Glad to be of service.

Quote:
Oh yes, woe to those between them and a new weapon to be tested.
Aurion: <sighs> There goes my savings...

Quote:
If there is, I haven't found it yet. If someone knows of it, please tell me.
Well... In Disgaea 2 there was an option in the settings... You point at the audio/language which states English and press right to change it. I don't know fo Disgaea 1 though...

Quote:
Don't mind it.

Quote:
Aaron! What have you done ?!
Showing that Keroko is not Tsundere?
Besides, If you want tsundere, go for Kha's Sophia.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-10-02 at 04:45.
Closed Thread