AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-02-21, 21:34   Link #2281
Razziell22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elicit View Post
Razziell22, can I use that gif of Zero and C.C. caramelldansen somewhere else? I'll still readily credit you and Koshimizu.
Sure

Quote:
Oh, and, new art from CLAMP for their CLAMP in CardLand Series 2 collection. It's only a preview of what the actual picture looks like, though. Scan is thanks to cutesherry from Livejournal. http://null4.free.fr/fia/Irrepleceab...CG_preview.jpg
Awesome! can't wait to see the whole pic.
Old 2008-02-21, 22:26   Link #2282
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

That looks like a nice picture, but what are they doing? And why does Lelouch have a claw?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 22:33   Link #2283
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
That looks like a nice picture, but what are they doing? And why does Lelouch have a claw?
Because he's wearing Clamp's Ornamental Zero Armor™! :O (check out his neck area, you can see part of it)
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 22:40   Link #2284
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Oh, right.

When should the full pic be revealed?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-02-22, 00:23   Link #2285
digi.amuro

I knew Zero was missing something. Claws. Zero needed claws all along. Boy, I'm glad that's taken care of.
Old 2008-02-22, 01:35   Link #2286
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi.amuro View Post
I knew Zero was missing something. Claws. Zero needed claws all along. Boy, I'm glad that's taken care of.
fun fact: the early CLAMP designs for Zero (around the time Lelouch had white hair) had claws.

Old 2008-02-22, 02:42   Link #2287
digi.amuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
fun fact: the early CLAMP designs for Zero (around the time Lelouch had white hair) had claws.

Well, that's interesting. I guess in the end, the claws just got X'd from the final design. They look like those little paper claws I used to make back in middle school. Lelouch must of been on a tight budget during those days.

Oh and is the character to the right Suzaku or Lelouch (brown hair kid)?
Old 2008-02-22, 02:44   Link #2288
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi.amuro View Post
Well, that's interesting. I guess in the end, the claws just got X'd from the final design. They look like those little paper claws I used to make back in middle school. Lelouch must of been on a tight budget during those days.

Oh and is the character to the right Suzaku or Lelouch (brown hair kid)?
Proto Suzaku, one in the middle is proto Lelouch. (don't ask why Zero and Lelouch don't match...>_>) It does seem kinda weird given Lelouch ended up with the straight hair and Suzaku with the curly when all was said and done.
Old 2008-02-22, 06:45   Link #2289
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
This reminds me of this one: http://pdzz01.mofile.com/p/1/2008/2/...FFLGQN_100.jpg
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 07:13   Link #2290
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post

Wow, that looks different. I have to say I like the final Zero costume much better, especially the cape whan compared to this design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
You know, that series was the first thing I thought of when I saw the claw. They seem to like doing costumes like that.

Old 2008-02-22, 10:28   Link #2291
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Since I bought all 4 magazines this month, I scanned them all.

Pash

Animedia

The Britannia Intelligence Agency Communication: (with comments from Sunrise staff)

That textless version of last month's cover art above is from the sweepstakes information page.
For the record, this one previously scanned is also Animedia:

Animage
The Q&A were answered by producer Kawaguchi.

An anime critic talks about the charms of the favorite anime character of Animage's readers, who stayed on the #1 throne for 15 months- Lelouch Lamperouge.

For the record, this one previously scanned is also Animage:

Newtype
The 8 pages about Knight of Rounds, Lee, and Lost Colors are from Newtype. Also the pic of Kaguya and Zero. I won't repeat those here.
A cleaner scan of the cover, Bokura no Hibi, "Black Rebellion" DVD ad, sweepstakes information:
I want that chess set so much!
Sunrise producers talk about Code Geass and its time slot change:

Last edited by Koshimizu; 2008-02-22 at 10:59.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 10:41   Link #2292
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Bought all 4 magazines this month, so I scanned them all.

Pash:

Animedia

The Britannia Intelligence Agency Communication: (with comments from Sunrise staff)

In the sweepstakes information page, there's a textless version of last month's cover art.

Animage:

An anime critic talks about the charms of the favorite anime character of Animage's readers, who stayed on the throne for 15 months- Lelouch Lamperouge.

Newtype:
The 8 pages about Knight of Rounds, Lee, and Lost Colors are from Newtype. Also the pic of Kaguya and Zero. I won't repeat them here.
A cleaner scan of the cover:

Bokura no Hibi, "Black Rebellion" DVD ad, sweepstakes information. I want that chess set so much!

Sunrise producers talk about Code Geass and its timeslot change:
Thanks koshimizu!!!!!!!!!
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 11:07   Link #2293
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Thank you, Koshimizu!! I don't suppose anything in the interviews and such had anything interesting, did they?

I like the "Level Up!" pics as I hadn't noticed how progressive some of the changes were for some characters like how much the Zero mask was different and how much older Lelouch looked.

The Bokura no Hibiki looks funny. Lelouch has to keep shoving C.C. into hiding places, doesn't he? Wonder what Millay is talking about.

And that shot of Rollo from the PSP game still makes him look sinister for some reason. A few of the other pics make him look kind of creepy as well.

Last edited by Dann of Thursday; 2008-02-22 at 11:36.
Old 2008-02-22, 12:04   Link #2294
C.C.
Gray Witch

Thank you very much, Koshimizu-san!!! *-* Finally a great quality for those scans!! <3
Old 2008-02-22, 13:55   Link #2295
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Since I bought all 4 magazines this month, I scanned them all.

Pash

Animedia

That textless version of last month's cover art above is from the sweepstakes information page.
For the record, this one previously scanned is also Animedia:

Animage

An anime critic talks about the charms of the favorite anime character of Animage's readers, who stayed on the #1 throne for 15 months- Lelouch Lamperouge.

For the record, this one previously scanned is also Animage:

Newtype
The 8 pages about Knight of Rounds, Lee, and Lost Colors are from Newtype. Also the pic of Kaguya and Zero. I won't repeat those here.
A cleaner scan of the cover, Bokura no Hibi, "Black Rebellion" DVD ad, sweepstakes information:
I want that chess set so much!
Sunrise producers talk about Code Geass and its time slot change:
Great work Koshimizu. My favorites are the Anya one, the group picture, and the one with Milly leaning on the desk and C.C. underneath the table.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 14:52   Link #2296
KrimzonStriker

Why is it that all the capes on the Knights of the Round look like they have the Geass Bird sigil on them?? Connection perhaps? Or just an adaptation by the Emperor?
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 15:11   Link #2297
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Why is it that all the capes on the Knights of the Round look like they have the Geass Bird sigil on them?? Connection perhaps? Or just an adaptation by the Emperor?
That's not the geass sigil, it's the arms of the Britannian military. Been there since episode 1, on the front of Villetta and Jeremiah's chests.
Old 2008-02-22, 15:13   Link #2298
KrimzonStriker

Ahh.... but whose in charge of Britannia? Me thinks the Emperor may have taken a fashion tip or two to come up with that particular shape
Old 2008-02-22, 15:51   Link #2299
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Ahh.... but whose in charge of Britannia? Me thinks the Emperor may have taken a fashion tip or two to come up with that particular shape
meh, that's just like the claim the Order's coat of arms is based off the geass symbol. Nothing so far other than "well, the person at the head of the organization who uses it knows what the geass symbol looks like" proves such a theory. :\

anyway, you can compare them you like. bottom left is the Britannian Military arms.
Old 2008-02-22, 15:55   Link #2300
KrimzonStriker

And I wonder who uses the Orange symbol next to it?

Tags
images, wallpaper