AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-04-17, 20:43   Link #2881
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I had this feeling from the chapter
Urahara: Shiba, we have to do something about your son!
Isshin: Wait doc, what could happen? Is my son going become a Shingami Hollow and impale his own friends?
Urahara: ........If you pass him your last time name there will be a time paradox! Quick, follow me! Where we go we don't use bankais.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 22:48   Link #2882
Langus
Optimus Prime

I agree, this chapter felt rushed but not necessarily pointless. It was kind of weird seeing Ryuuken express emotion/affection/caring for anyone. It seemed really out of character. But then, I guess Uryuu is the same way.
Old 2013-04-18, 00:54   Link #2883
Vajra
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Who thinks Uryuu mom could be Katagiri? Ryuuken needs to mate with someone, you know?

Ichigo mom would of fallen ill anyways, if Katagiri did not snitch, but she did so, because she knows Ichigo mom is important to Ryuuken family of pure blood's (pfft). The characater I felt sympahtmy for the most, would be Katagiri. Poor girl, The damn Quincy treats half blood like garbage.
I think so too, obviously it isn't Masaki so Katagiri is the most logical candidate at this point.
Vajra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 05:32   Link #2884
Casshern

Typical slytherin...
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 01:23   Link #2885
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0 kelvin View Post
He's Aizen's opposing force. Aizen has the strengh that goes beyond everyone except Ichigo's final transformation. Urahara has the brains.
I think we'll find out that Aizen actually outclasses Urahara in both categories (moreso in strength, naturally), but Urahara is more tenacious and creative, which eventually wins out.

Quote:
Next chapter there will be some interaction that explains why Masaki married Shiba.
I'm thinking something a little longer...

Quote:
During this flashback time... I'm expecting that in the end of it we'll learn that Shiba used Finaru Getsu Tenshou. Back in the present, something about Egetsu and Zangetsu connection.
...Urahara sets them up for some trippy-dippy inner battle where Ryuuken and Isshin have to fight and defeat Masaki's new inner Hollow. They both end up overdoing it (with Isshin striking the final blow) and lose their powers. Isshin wins the girl and Ryuuken marries the help as Mommie Dearest disowns him.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 10:08   Link #2886
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
I think we'll find out that Aizen actually outclasses Urahara in both categories (moreso in strength, naturally), but Urahara is more tenacious and creative, which eventually wins out.
in the FKT arc, aizen himself admits that urahara is smarter than him
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 11:24   Link #2887
Sasukemaru
Banned

^^^This.

I think it's pretty obvious Katagiri is Uryuus mother, I think most figured that out when she was introduced tho.

I don't think Masaki is undergoing any hollowfication either. As of now, the only ones shown to be capable of hollowfication are shinigami. So I will stick with that till proven otherwise.

I do believe the hollow attached itself to her, it's spirit perhaps? So I look at it more of a parasite, or cancer...that's why i think she is dying, not undergoing hollowfication.

I think Urahara showed up to suppress the hollow in some way so it doesn't kill her, but for one reason or another won't be able to completely remove it.

That will explain Ichigo's origins, he got his shinigami powers from his father, quincy from his mother, and hollow powers from the parasite hollow which passed to him through his birth.

You could make the argument his hollow powers come from his training with Urahara to regain his shinigami powers, but that would not explain why Ichigos full hollowfication was almost perfectly identical to the hollow that infected his mother. It also would not explain why Ichigo's hollow power continued to evolve and change while the vizards and others who underwent hollowfication showed no such growth and change, even after a century.

This theory of Ichigo being born as part hollow would also explain why Aizen was so interested in his growth and hollowfication, when he considered the other vizards failed experiments. This will also explain how Ichigo was able to use fullbring powers, which get their origin from hollows.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 14:40   Link #2888
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Next thing we know is that Nel is actually Ichigo's mom turned hollow after she died from Grand Fisher...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 16:01   Link #2889
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Maybe this is where Ichigo's dad does something akin to final getsuga tenshou to save her, in turn temporarily losing his power (and found some way to get his power back...i always thought he had used it once or something, would be nice :\)
Old 2013-04-20, 18:33   Link #2890
Alchemist007
*Author

Well Byakuya did say he used his Senkei only once against someone before Ichigo. Maybe it was Isshin and his FGT equivalent.
Old 2013-04-23, 01:34   Link #2891
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
Maybe this is where Ichigo's dad does something akin to final getsuga tenshou to save her, in turn temporarily losing his power (and found some way to get his power back...i always thought he had used it once or something, would be nice :\)
I've been under the impression that Isshin's powers reawakened from being around the post-awakening Ichigo. After all, he's around Ichigo more often than Keigo, or Tatsuki, or any of the other "muggles" whose spiritual senses were awakened by Ichigo's presence, and he actually had something to build off of. As for Ryuuken, either his were reawakened by some other method (heel-turn foreshadow?), or he never really lost his powers in the first place.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 03:30   Link #2892
Calca
Expressionless

Ch 535

Spoiler:
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 04:05   Link #2893
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 535:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 04:42   Link #2894
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

hmmm
I still do wonder how Masaki got killed by King Fisher. If Masaki was in the process of hollowfication, it'd make her stronger instead of her getting weaker since Urahara was doing the same procedure he did for Shinji and co

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 04:48   Link #2895
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
hmmm
I still do wonder how Masaki got killed by King Fisher. If Masaki was in the process of hollowfication, it'd make her stronger instead of her getting weaker since Urahara was doing the same procedure he did for Shinji and co
Kubo didn't plan that far ahead when he wrote her death in the first volume
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 04:59   Link #2896
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Kubo didn't plan that far ahead when he wrote her death in the first volume
well, he needs to sooner or later. If he didn't, Bleach would have a flaw in the plot

and because of that, I'm getting this idea that Masaki was alive all along

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 05:12   Link #2897
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Maybe she just went full Hollow and has been living in Hueco Muendo all this time.
Old 2013-04-23, 05:41   Link #2898
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

*thump*

Isshin You are a hell of a man lol
Old 2013-04-23, 06:36   Link #2899
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

So...a little confused here.

What exactly is the arrow of light of quincies? Is that their SOUL? Or is that just referring to the actual arrow they shoot? Like their weapon?

Because how exactly did urahara have enough "quincy" souls to go and inject into other shinigami-turned hollows to prevent their soul destruction? And why in this case do we need an actual shinigami to stop being a shinigami to counterbalance this? when it sounds like for the ohter shinigami they didn't need a live quincy around them at all times.

confused...
Old 2013-04-23, 08:40   Link #2900
itachi-san314

"Hey... I came to insert my DNA into you"
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter