AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2008-11-05, 23:26   Link #41
strategos

Been considering into buying a DS, recently. There are so many new games out there. But also I am kind in debate of getting a PSP. So, I am like: " What should I do?"

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 08:36   Link #42
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

It's official that the DSi will not be compatiable with the current R4 and all it's clone.

Until an updated version of those loading devices comes along, I'm sure this will affect the sales of the new hardware somewhat.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 08:43   Link #43
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
It's official that the DSi will not be compatiable with the current R4 and all it's clone.

Until an updated version of those loading devices comes along, I'm sure this will affect the sales of the new hardware somewhat.
I doubt that, maybe in asian regions, but the NDS sold pretty good, before flashme and passme were released. Besides i heared that the DSI firmware can be updated, not cornfirmed, but if that is the case slot-1 flash cards will be useless. A software solution, hacked firmware like PSP or Wii, would be the best solution only if you are a pirate in training, ARG!
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote