AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

Old 2013-10-02, 09:31   Link #301
LazyHunter

I'm not actually sure but I don't think so. In Railgun S first episode Kuroko teleports those guys that were falling in the helicopter right next to the ground and they don't splatter their brains on the street when they fall down (and also seem to float for a fraction of second before gravity kicks in) so is likely that teleportation cancels momentum. But then how does she do the teleport dive kick move? Doesn't she have to run before teleporting to do that, aka gather momentum? Maybe she can choose to conserve momentum or not.

As said by Gray Servant teleportations is not explained in great detail in Toaru.

EDIT: I was thinking about it and I think that teleportation can carry momentum. Reason I changed my mind is not seen in Railgun anime so I don't think I can put the answer here. Still doesn't explain that teleportation to survive falls unless she can choose to cancel momentum.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 11:45   Link #302
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Given that she's level 4, she might be able to control her momentum with her teleports? I mean, back in season 1, when she teleported Kihara's robot hand, it was falling, but when it 'ported to Mikoto, it was stationary.
Old 2013-10-02, 11:51   Link #303
Haigon

Spoiler for Index:
Haigon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-09, 10:43   Link #304
zero7090

I have only watched Index SS1 & 2, Railgun SS 1 & 2. Should i watch Index SS3 and Accelerator before watching Railgun SS3?
zero7090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-09, 18:58   Link #305
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7090 View Post
I have only watched Index SS1 & 2, Railgun SS 1 & 2. Should i watch Index SS3 and Accelerator before watching Railgun SS3?
You can just watch Railgun 3 because each series mostly follow there own story.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a