AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-05-08, 04:51   Link #2961
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Ya know its kinda sad that the highlight of the chapter is misaki's boobs that's how far bleach has fallen.
Do people just look for things to bitch about with this Manga now? What exactly was wrong with this chapter?

I swear Kubo could send $100 to every person who read the chapter and people on this forum would bitch that the money wasn't sent express mail.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 04:57   Link #2962
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
Do people just look for things to bitch about with this Manga now? What exactly was wrong with this chapter?

I swear Kubo could send $100 to every person who read the chapter and people on this forum would bitch that the money wasn't sent express mail.
Wrong. I'd bitch that 100$ is not enough.

That aside, I liked this week's naruto (except for the parts that had naruto in them) and bleach.
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 05:00   Link #2963
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:

Bleach reminds me of KNIM.
Old 2013-05-08, 05:20   Link #2964
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:

whats wrong with this chapter nothing necessarily its more a problem of the manga itself. There is no storyline progress at all. Sure hearing how ichigo's dad and mom met is cool but its like filler arcs in anime some of them are cool but there's a storyline that's much more interesting that people want to get to plus the pace is pitifully slow.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 06:02   Link #2965
Finre

Wow you can see her nips . Does shounen allows this. ?
Finre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 07:34   Link #2966
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Where did the rain come from? It's like if the weather wanted to mess with Ishida.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 07:51   Link #2967
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

beeeewwwwwbies
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 08:00   Link #2968
sayde

Didn't mind this chapter to be honest. A long flashback finally came to and end as we got to see how events wrapped up leading to Ichigo's birth. Cool. We're also about to see something I've been interested in reading about ever since Kubo admitted he'd write about it so many months ago--the truth behind Misaki's death. And to that end, I don't see this upcoming flashback being as long as the one we just finished.

So who wants to place bets? Was grand fisher:
a.) Part of Aizen's scheme
b.) Part of the Quincy's scheme
c.) A collaborative scheme

Personally, I think it goes without saying that Aizen is involved with this one. But it could be interesting if the Quincy's played a relevant role in her demise as well.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 08:15   Link #2969
GDB

Not sure if Kubo forgot or if he's purposely making it so Isshin isn't aware of this, but Ichigo's hollow didn't awaken because of his fights in Soul Society (though that was what allowed it to gain power). It awakening because Urahara tossed his ass in a soul pit and broke his chain.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 09:18   Link #2970
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Not sure if Kubo forgot or if he's purposely making it so Isshin isn't aware of this, but Ichigo's hollow didn't awaken because of his fights in Soul Society (though that was what allowed it to gain power). It awakening because Urahara tossed his ass in a soul pit and broke his chain.
Same thought here

I thought that at the beginning, the hollow that was born within Ichigo was just an accident from the soul pit (if I remember it right, anyone would become hollow in that soul pit after a certain period of time and Urahara overestimated ichigo's ability to escape easily in the pit)

But now it seems like Ichigo has hollow within him from the beginning.

I don't know whether author has the change of mind or I simply forget the plot. It's been quite a while since that soul pit incident.
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 09:24   Link #2971
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Everybody is talking about Masaki's boobs... which is exactly what I'm going to comment on as well. I knew they were big but not that big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finre View Post
Wow you can see her nips . Does shounen allows this. ?
Not in Weekly Shounen Jump. At least not anymore. Nipples used to be fine back in the day (Dragon Ball, Hokuto no ken, etc...) but Jump's censorship became more strict at some point. It's fine here because it's barely visible.
Old 2013-05-08, 09:31   Link #2972
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Same thought here

I thought that at the beginning, the hollow that was born within Ichigo was just an accident from the soul pit (if I remember it right, anyone would become hollow in that soul pit after a certain period of time and Urahara overestimated ichigo's ability to escape easily in the pit)

But now it seems like Ichigo has hollow within him from the beginning.
This pretty much falls in line with the same stuff Kubo's been pulling for years.
For example
Q: How did Chad and Orihime get their powers?
A: Ichigo's spiritual energy awakened their abilities
Then that changed to
A: The hougyoku
Then for Chad, that changed to
A: My mother must've had an encounter with a hollow

So who knows? In all actuality, Ichigo's hollow side being in a dormant state within him doesn't feel like it's necessarily all that important or relevant to explaining why he has hollow powers in the first place (since the soul pit incident seems like it would've given him hollows powers either way). But it does explain why he got fullbring and why his hollow side's appearance looks the way it does. So in this sense, this feels less like a retcon and more like a mere extension or expansion of info.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 09:50   Link #2973
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

seee??? I know that badass Misaki won't die by a mere Grand Fisher who was wiped easily with no sweat by Ichigo....

the rest of this chapter already predictable... now they just need to reveal that last mystery on June

good past although I don't see enough adult Misaki (I think Misaki will look better with long hair?)
and it's a strange family though... Yuzu take her parents' cheerfulness... but how about Karin and Ichigo?
well, Ichigo looks more like Issin now
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 10:24   Link #2974
DarkHollowIchigo

Fact: Masaki was a perv LOLOLOLOL (towards Ishin )

The real reason why Masaki got killed....can't wait till next week....

Could be the quincy's even.....maybe Aizen? nahhh...
Old 2013-05-08, 10:42   Link #2975
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Is Ichigo still part Hollow or that side disappeared with the Final Getsuga Tenshou?
Old 2013-05-08, 10:45   Link #2976
Casshern

And that's the story of how I met your mother.

Anyway, so isshin was basically describing to ichigo how his mother was jumping around naked. I almost expected him to say "I totally banged your mom, dude!"
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 10:52   Link #2977
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Also how was all of this related with the current arc? Guess maybe the next chapter will have something.
Old 2013-05-08, 11:41   Link #2978
haegar
mangaviking

maybe what isshin ment was that the hollow only fully raised its head and broke the spirit shackles in the byakuya fight?

as for urahara and the pit, I agree that was where the hollow was made a part of ichigo but actually that was bound to happen sooner or later, actually urahara gambled on ichigo awakening his own shinigami powers so he can hold it in check himself eventually.

If at the point where hichigo took over for the first time ichigo had not advanced as far with his shinigami powers ichigo would have been screwed. So in a way urahara laid the basis for that by bringing out his shikai.

then again all this might have merely been kubo forgetting about the whole pit incident
Old 2013-05-08, 12:39   Link #2979
BlueCosmos

When it comes to bleach, if you been reading from the very beginning, you learned to just roll with the punches, it may not always make sense but I'm going to finish this train wreck, bleach lives in the now not the past! Even if the story contradicts its self every few 100 chapters
Ps damn u kubo
BlueCosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 12:57   Link #2980
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

never again will i read manga during computer class...

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter