AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2006-02-07, 19:51   Link #321
ayyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyaa the Catlord
So, is X-change 3 ever going to come out?

I need some sex-changing weirdness. (Please don't have more name that tune stuff, please...)
It's been out since like forever, unless you're talking about the licensed translated version.

Quote:
Went and downloaded Love Chess: the Greek Era again. It gets a bit tedious after a time, since the animations and sounds are so limited and it is, after all, only a chess game. But haven't found another game with as good taste just yet... Any recommendations?
Does that even count as an ero game/hentai game? I don't know what you consider "good taste" but imo just about every other game looks better than it.
ayyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-08, 14:14   Link #322
Kyaa the Catlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayyo
It's been out since like forever, unless you're talking about the licensed translated version.
Um, yeah, that's what I meant. Sorry for the confusion.
Kyaa the Catlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 09:22   Link #323
rollwithit

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Muv-Luv Supplement (They count it as a hentai game... riiiiight...)
rollwithit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 01:31   Link #324
GundamZZ
残念美人

GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 02:17   Link #325
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
^ Ummm What about Silky's Ai no Chikara?
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 02:39   Link #326
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
"But I’m ready to learn..... of the power of love!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sorry, couldn't resist <_<;
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 23:40   Link #327
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2
^ Ummm What about Silky's Ai no Chikara?
1. I was tired to type a sentence.
2. Read the thread title.

Power of Love is a song. Isn't it.
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 05:47   Link #328
satsukibun

Don't know about AV-King, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuffy
Nekoneko Soft, you'll be missed.
Thanks for that tidbit, I had no idea they were closing. Was Nekoneko part of Livedoor or something? Their info statement just sounds like "now that Ramune was made into TV anime, we've achieved everything we set out to do". Weird.

Or, is the Japanese game business imploding? Mega-mergers. Capcom's DS "Phoenix Wright" out-of-print after only a few months. F&C stripped their website of all their history (last year, they still listed every game that Fairytale, Cocktailsoft and Dreamsoft ever made but it's all gone now except for recent stuff)? Weird.
satsukibun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 14:15   Link #329
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsukibun
Don't know about AV-King, but...

Thanks for that tidbit, I had no idea they were closing. Was Nekoneko part of Livedoor or something? Their info statement just sounds like "now that Ramune was made into TV anime, we've achieved everything we set out to do". Weird.

Or, is the Japanese game business imploding? Mega-mergers. Capcom's DS "Phoenix Wright" out-of-print after only a few months. F&C stripped their website of all their history (last year, they still listed every game that Fairytale, Cocktailsoft and Dreamsoft ever made but it's all gone now except for recent stuff)? Weird.
I think some of the speculation went along the lines that the NekoNekoStyle was no longer profitable and people want to try something new. I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with Livedoor; besides, the Livedoor incident broke out later(?).
Old 2006-02-15, 14:39   Link #330
DaFool
Resident devil

satsukibun, zalas, you're on to something. Anyone care to elaborate? This is special info indeed about the ero-game industry.
DaFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 18:31   Link #331
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Nekoneko Soft's closure has nothing to do with Livedoor, Kataoka-san said himself on Nekoneko Soft's site that it was simply not feasible to carry on Nekoneko Soft at their current scale anymore, both financially and in stance.

But the final game that they're going to leave us, Scarlett, is looking like it's going to be a good one. I'm very interested in the fact that the game setting will not be restricted to "some town in Japan" but rather "all over the world". It's got an adventure-thriller feel to it.

*already had it preordered*
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 19:18   Link #332
Spuffy
オウカ~

Whoever might be interested in Scarlett may find these two pages from TG 2006/03 interesting:

Here is also more regarding Nekoneko's closure.

Have preordered it myself.

And currently?
Finished the last piece of Mirage Soft's 'Sokoni umiga atte' earlier today. While I wouldn't say it's superb, the 'character phaze zapping' system was interesting and the story was good enough.
Spuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 15:41   Link #333
DaFool
Resident devil

Am trying to make sense of this:

Spoiler:

ah, the limits of google-engrishator

I think it's actually more respectable for them to go out with a bang rather than with a bust. It will make many fans remember them fondly and think, "those were the days". Nekonekosoft's attitude sort of reminds me of Studio Ghibli, who stated that when they stop making movies, they will just close shop. Though a business, they have respect for the artform they produce. If they feel that they are running out of steam, just leave a positive legacy rather than churn out mediocre titles and find oneself slowly sinking into lacklusterness (? can't find the correct term to use)

Currently? Nothing atm. I really need the stuff in English, no new stocks are around (they're mostly pirate anyway), and insani hasn't put out a demo recently.
DaFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-28, 16:15   Link #334
Spuffy
オウカ~

So I finally got my physical copy of MuvLuv Alternative today (allthough I've been playing it since Friday). I'm currently at 12/6, and so far it's among the best games I've ever played. The references to the previous parts and the sudden revelations have given me cold shivers and gooze gumps a number of times. I totally approve of the decision to use widescreen format, as do I think that the slight animations like moving lips and eyes really makes quite a difference. The soundtrack is very good as well. Looks like I'll cut down on sleep for a couple of days.
Old 2006-03-01, 09:06   Link #335
Takemi_Ikazuchi

I cleared it already

::salutes the Valkyrie squadron::

You girls are the heroes of my heart.
Takemi_Ikazuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-02, 18:58   Link #336
ForkandSpoon

Hi all
new to these forums and already I come with a question (yay for leechernoobs like me... narf)
I've been playing Izumo 1 but now im stuck. I understand some words japanese but I couldnt read a sentence of kanji to save my life.
Anyone here that played izumo (game by studio e.go!) and got past that wierd forest/maze thing? If you can help me out you will have my eternal love and devotion... (I think)
ForkandSpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-02, 22:59   Link #337
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkandSpoon
Hi all
new to these forums and already I come with a question (yay for leechernoobs like me... narf)
I've been playing Izumo 1 but now im stuck. I understand some words japanese but I couldnt read a sentence of kanji to save my life.
Anyone here that played izumo (game by studio e.go!) and got past that wierd forest/maze thing? If you can help me out you will have my eternal love and devotion... (I think)
It's been a LONG time since I've played it, but in the maze, you eventually get to a point when the party realizes they are going in circles and gets a hint. I don't exactly remember what I did though. I think it might've had something to do with the scenery.
Old 2006-03-03, 06:01   Link #338
ForkandSpoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
It's been a LONG time since I've played it, but in the maze, you eventually get to a point when the party realizes they are going in circles and gets a hint. I don't exactly remember what I did though. I think it might've had something to do with the scenery.
Exactly, I made some screen shots of the kanji that gives the hint. I only figured out so far that it has something to do with tree's or tree trunk. But that hasn't gotten me anywhere so far
Old 2006-03-03, 07:11   Link #339
Spuffy
オウカ~

Never touched Izumo but here is a guide. No idea how helpful it might to you though if you can't read that well, but you could always try babelfishing it.
Old 2006-03-03, 07:31   Link #340
ForkandSpoon

I'm getting a lot of Error decoding translated text 157 with bablefish

Still thx for the site though, ill see what kind of info I can salvage from it.

Can anyone read this?

Last edited by ForkandSpoon; 2006-03-03 at 07:51.

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel