AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

Old 2008-01-04, 22:13   Link #61
Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
Does anybody know, what exactly aired the night of the 4th on BSII? Was that Episode 1 a day early, or was that a preview for tonight?
See my writeup on it.
Omniscient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 13:42   Link #62
cyth
Banned

Screenshots of episode 01:

And overview. This was a great first episode.
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 16:52   Link #63
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Spoiler for Episode 1:
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 16:56   Link #64
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
*Finishes first episode* Wow just wow, I can't understand it yet. However I think I already love this series. Noe is rather cute and pretty. I think I'll be sticking with this one.
Old 2008-01-05, 19:13   Link #65
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep1:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 19:14   Link #66
tripperazn
Toyosaki Aki
*Scanlator

Can't really say much about it at this point, except that it reminds me strongly of ef. Here we have another eroge adaptation with an artistically inclined protagonist. I love the melancholic and somewhat mysterious characters. Definitely following this, huge potential.
Old 2008-01-05, 21:25   Link #67
ApostleOfGod
^.^

Another Harem Romance? Hmm...

The OP song is actually really great, done by eufonius again (CLANNAD OP), but this one beats megumeru IMO.

I wonder.. Will True Tears beat Myself;Yourself / School Days / H2O Footprints / CLANNAD?
I have a good impression of it from the trailer already, but H2O will probably stay head-on vs. True Tears, and I'm loving CLANNAD so far, so..

Who knows...

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
ApostleOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 21:25   Link #68
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Nice nice!

Spoiler for Episode 1:
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 05:54   Link #69
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 1
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 09:18   Link #70
Westlo
Lets be reality

Another great eufonius OP, better than megumeru but still not as good as Idea from Noein.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 15:12   Link #71
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Pretty good. Potentially deep. The girl in the tree is a great image, and she seems a very interesting character. Maybe this show will have its own way of making an anime that seems more dramatic than its original game, like KimiKiss. I'm not going to compare it with ef just yet, since I didn't get as strong a feeling about the direction and tone, but we'll see.

I had hopes for this show since it is directed by the director of Simoun, Nishimura Junji, and written by Okada Mari, who wrote numerous episodes of that show.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 16:16   Link #72
changeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Pretty good. Potentially deep. The girl in the tree is a great image, and she seems a very interesting character. Maybe this show will have its own way of making an anime that seems more dramatic than its original game, like KimiKiss. I'm not going to compare it with ef just yet, since I didn't get as strong a feeling about the direction and tone, but we'll see.

I had hopes for this show since it is directed by the director of Simoun, Nishimura Junji, and written by Okada Mari, who wrote numerous episodes of that show.

Somehow I recognized Neviril's voice in the first episode. Shinichiro's mom I think. Also the way in the end the still picture turns into a sketch (?) reminds me of Simoun.
changeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 02:11   Link #73
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

even though she was shown just for a few secs...Aiko is already my fav girl in the series followed by chicken girl ^_^
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 03:06   Link #74
arkxkra
全力全開

just finish watching True Tears ep 1, 1st impression was good, i like the style also, cant wait for next episode. the 3 girl quite cute as well ^^.
op song was really great
Old 2008-01-07, 04:07   Link #75
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Watched six different shows thus far and it seems this one has the potential to be one of the really good ones from this season. The visual was pretty good too even though there were a lot of cg used. The atmosphere surrounding the show reminded me of Sola. Will be looking forward to episode 2.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 14:43   Link #76
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by changeup View Post
Somehow I recognized Neviril's voice in the first episode. Shinichiro's mom I think....
Good ear. I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. And Fujiwara Keiji was his dad (Shuu-chan in Honey & Clover, Togo in Sky Girls, etc., etc.)

I'm no animation expert, but the show seemed to me to have unusually good detail in places.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 11:39   Link #77
Pcsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by frezer36 View Post
true tears
how many episodes????
13 episodes
Pcsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 16:50   Link #78
red5

Hi, I'm new here.
Below is my english translation of true tears epsode 01
(except opening song, ending song and ep2 trailer)
I'm not good at english grammar.
But I translated this episode as literally as possible from Japanese.
(My native language is Japanese.)
So, It still includes some weird mistakes.

http://www33.tok2.com/home/chiakisama08/index.htm

I think this series will be the best of this season.
red5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 16:57   Link #79
ApostleOfGod
^.^

Thanks for the effort, red5.

Is m33w still subbing this? I'm waiting patiently...

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
ApostleOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 16:58   Link #80
LionsMane
Courageous Guardian

Send a message via AIM to LionsMane
I am really excited to watch the first episode of this. I just watched the OP and I loved it.

I'm looking forward to what the story has to offer.

Tags
bishoujo, broccoli, circus, drama, p.a. works, romance, school life