Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-14, 22:48   Link #1
cheese4u
da big boss

Bossy character

Does anyone know of a romance anime with a bossy female character who slowly warms up to the male character, sort of like Zero no Tsukaima, or Kagome from Inuyasha. BTW, the female character doesn't have to be the lead, as long as she's part of the primary cast.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
Old 2008-07-14, 23:10   Link #2
Nemuru

Love Hina.

Naru is quite the well know tsundere.
Old 2008-07-14, 23:26   Link #3
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
Love Hina.

Naru is quite the well know tsundere.
I already saw Love Hina, but your definitely on the right track. Though Narusegawa's attitude towards (I forgot his name) is a tad more annoying than what I was looking for. A better example would be that girl from Tona-gura (forgot her name).
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps

Last edited by cheese4u; 2008-07-14 at 23:39.
Old 2008-07-15, 01:57   Link #4
AnimeFan188

What about The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=6430

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...tails-revealed
Old 2008-07-15, 02:21   Link #5
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post
I'm glad you mentioned Haruhi Suzumiya. I've been meaning to watch it (because anyone who watches anime won't shut up about it). I don't know if i misheard or what, but from what I understand there's some sort of order you're supposed to watch the episodes in. Is that true? If so, is it worth the trouble?
Old 2008-07-15, 02:34   Link #6
zerosN1s
just a collection of...

i think it is more interesting in the "aired" order instead of the chronological order. some say it is better chronologically. takes out the mystery though. not sure which order it is on the dvds, since it has been licensed since. before it depended on who was subbing it. seemed like some subbers preferred to number it differently.

i have a hard time considering SHnY a romance anime though. sure there's some romance, but it takes a backseat to everything else imo.
Old 2008-07-15, 02:44   Link #7
Phlaw
Romance Anime Demi-God

Send a message via AIM to Phlaw
They are my Noble Masters (Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de) is exactly this. It starts off with a boy (Ren Uesugi) and his sister (Mihato Uesugi) working for 3 sisters who run the house. more exclusivly the eldest who is in charge of more things. At first he must prove his ability to be a butler, but he quickly grows on everyone, and at the end, the house mistress, Shinra Kuonji.

And by the way the name of the guy your forgot is KEITARO URASHIMA!!! ZOMG!

<--- my profile pic is him.
Old 2008-07-15, 02:56   Link #8
Zippicus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
I don't know if i misheard or what, but from what I understand there's some sort of order you're supposed to watch the episodes in. Is that true? If so, is it worth the trouble?
It's not that big of a deal IMO. You can read all about it here and decide for yourself in what order you want to watch it. Most of us watched it in the broadcast order as the raws/fansubs came out with no adverse effects
Old 2008-07-15, 10:28   Link #9
Phlaw
Romance Anime Demi-God

Send a message via AIM to Phlaw
I watched it in broadcast order as well, and while it was mildly confusing at first, it all peiced together really well. However, myself being one for order, i like linear better, and rewatched it in story order and found it better. Does it matter? no. If you're picky, yes.
Old 2008-07-15, 10:39   Link #10
Autumn Demon
~

shingetsutan tsukihime
shakugan no shana
rozen maiden
ookami to koushinryou
hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora
tenshi na konamaiki
kimikiss pure rouge
Old 2008-07-15, 11:01   Link #11
fallin up