AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2007-11-17, 07:38   Link #41
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

Send a message via AIM to Katsu Koneko
Well I heard the manga was pretty good from a friend, but I couldn't find it so I watched the anime instead. xD Loooved it. Yui reminds me of Nagi (as already stated) and I also like Yui better. xD

I made a Panshot of our first encounter of Yui. It's my 3rd panshot I've ever done soo yeah go easy on me. ^^;

My AnimelistMy DeviantartMy Youtube
Index & Spinx banner Made by Pellissier / Keiichi & Rika Icon Made by Nabiki Asakura
Katsu Koneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-17, 10:46   Link #42
Falkor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mef View Post
srsly WTF? how can yui be a loli? the only loli in this anime is "hagiwara ayumi" (how can you not be reminded of hagiwara mai by this name? ) well and of course the girls on the ichigo mashimaro posters (not nobue of course )
I actually perceive her as loli more for the way she behaves and the sexual innuendo surrounding her character rather than her actual size, which doesn’t help too much since it still makes her look like a kid. I don’t usually call characters loli unless they show significant lack of maturity—behaving like a kid—, they are physically undeveloped—looking like a kid—, and are used especially for a sexual context. Yui may not look like a loli to you, but I find her to be that way because she falls into some of the categories above.
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-17, 15:52   Link #43
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
Well I heard the manga was pretty good from a friend, but I couldn't find it so I watched the anime instead. xD Loooved it. Yui reminds me of Nagi (as already stated) and I also like Yui better. xD
On tokyotosho.com do a search on こはるびより you will find the first two raw volume scans of the manga
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-17, 17:23   Link #44
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
On tokyotosho.com do a search on こはるびより you will find the first two raw volume scans of the manga
Well I don't know how to read Japanese..is there anyone translating it in English?

Index & Spinx banner Made by Pellissier / Keiichi & Rika Icon Made by Nabiki Asakura
Old 2007-11-17, 17:30   Link #45
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
that is just the title of this series in japanese

didnt know that the subs was out for this...i have to rewatch XD
*remembers crazy OP*

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-17, 17:33   Link #46
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

I know that! >.<

I meant that I don't know how to read Japanese so I'll have no clue on what's going on in the manga.

Old 2007-11-17, 18:00   Link #47
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
I know that! >.<

I meant that I don't know how to read Japanese so I'll have no clue on what's going on in the manga.
lol

Anyways as I know of there isn't a scanlation of this series. Though I find this manga easy to know what's going on because it emphasize the comedy mostly through visual and not dialouge. BTW I also dont know how to read Japanese either and yet I still laugh while checking out the manga.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-17, 22:26   Link #48
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Well that was... Something.

He Is My Master, for sure, with some Chokotto Sister thrown in too. She Was My Chokotto Sister, something like that. Not really sure what to make of this, but the baby chapter was hilarious in it's outlandish bad taste.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-17, 22:31   Link #49
Bocca
Banned

I had to pause this show like every 10-20 seconds to laugh for a bit. Else I'd be laughing too much and missing the dialogue.
Bocca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 01:12   Link #50
Haropotter

LOL funny thing is people walk in on me in the middle of a fanservice
Haropotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 03:00   Link #51
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Very weird, and yet somehow enjoyable. Aimless and awkward, but with lots of laughs and a good feeling about it.

I watched this to hear Hayami Saori (Momoka in Touka Gettan) in her second anime role and Yahagi Sayuri. But I didn't notice either. I hope they get more to say in episode 2 (Sunday 13 January at 25:00h). I thought Kitamura Eri did a great job as a naive tsundere robot.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 21:47   Link #52
wormspeaker

As they say in Latin America:

Gooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll!
wormspeaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 01:02   Link #53
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well that was pretty interesting .

Really liked Yui's character here. Can feel for her situation at times. Odd enough that the closest person to normal isn't even human. Was an...interesting adventure with the babysitting.

So was just something enjoyable to watch for half an hour.
Old 2008-01-06, 03:16   Link #54
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Oh my God. I just watched it and it basically has the frantic comedic pace of Seto no Hanayome and INSANE, IN YOUR FACE fanservice.

YESSSS!
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 05:25   Link #55
Mef

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormspeaker View Post
As they say in Latin America:

Gooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll!
wtf? I think they say gooooool , goal is the english term

the second ova is scheduled for 08.02. isnt it?
Mef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 12:13   Link #56
ThoHell

WOW..perverted, just perverted! But still pretty funny.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 19:45   Link #57
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep2:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-15, 12:44   Link #58
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 2 ~
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-15, 16:02   Link #59
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Koshimizu Ami strikes again, with a lovely over-the-top performance as Kuon in ep2. And Shimizu Ai is at her best (which isn't as good as Amisuke, but still pretty good) as Sakuya.

To enjoy this show, I guess you have to like fanservice, but there is more going on here than just that, it seems to me. Nice little show, with humor and heart and a good performance from Kitamura Eri as Yui.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-10, 00:40   Link #60
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep3:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, romance, seinen