AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-15, 23:38   Link #3861
tsunade666

kakine's filter works on cellular level or molecular level. If you know a normal human being doing math problems in that nano size without using calculator then his a genius or not human.

Even mikoto's power while holding back her power direction so even if she go all out attack it would lead to instant death is quite hard to do.
Old 2010-08-16, 03:37   Link #3862
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Finally, digested all of vol.21, here is summary:

Spoiler:
Old 2010-08-16, 04:16   Link #3863
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Coincidentally, I have just finished reading vol. 21 as well. Here are some thoughts:
Spoiler for vol. 21:

Hope Kamachi doesn't disappoint with vol. 22.
Old 2010-08-16, 07:27   Link #3864
Miraluka
Banned

Well her fans wanted her to appear in the novels but didn't asked a role for her : P.

BTW, can you both, shmaster and cubicjack tell me about the pope and the fight between Gabriel + Accel vs Gabriel??
Old 2010-08-16, 08:59   Link #3865
Bordix

Thanks for the summaries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Random notes:
Acclerator's power is effective against Fuse=Kazakiri but partially effective against Gabriel, but completely useless in front of Sweep.
He attacked Fuse=Kazakiri? and what's this sweep?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
BTW, can you both, shmaster and cubicjack tell me about the pope and the fight between Gabriel + Accel vs Gabriel??
Seconding this.

I was also wondering if Accelerator still goes berserk whenever his in black wings or can he finally control himself?
Old 2010-08-16, 09:31   Link #3866
tsunade666

sweep is a spell that pretty much sweep us all into dust. ..... .. . . .literally all. Earth would be waste land if that happens.
Old 2010-08-16, 10:18   Link #3867
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Quote:
Well her fans wanted her to appear in the novels but didn't asked a role for her : P.

Spoiler for vol 21:
Old 2010-08-16, 10:26   Link #3868
Phibrizzo
Honos628

My big question is... whats Gabriel status, dead? just KO?

So for what I understand even before the fight he is not at full power (or as close to her full power on michael body).
Old 2010-08-16, 10:39   Link #3869
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

How did Touma "interfere"?
Old 2010-08-16, 10:47   Link #3870
Miraluka
Banned

I suspected something like Gabriel and Hyouka heading towards Accelerator but didn't expect both of them attacked him XD.

BTW, Fiamma said Touma is the last piece for his plan so even if he develops his Holy Right at full power his plan won't end.
Old 2010-08-16, 10:57   Link #3871
AlaAlba

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubicjack View Post
Coincidentally, I have just finished reading vol. 21 as well. Here are some thoughts:
Spoiler for vol. 21:

Hope Kamachi doesn't disappoint with vol. 22.
lol, exactly what you said, poor Mikoto. I prefer for her having more role and erase all the part about Hamazura and Mugino not interested in their fight at all.

According to Accel; Aiweiss > unbreakable wall > blue Gabriel >> Kazakiri. lol
how much a monster he/she is then
Old 2010-08-16, 11:01   Link #3872
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Whats unbreakable wall sorry, yeah but basically this is a double nerfed gabriel before even Aqua lech her power.

I know story wise Aiwass is suppose to be above archangels.
Old 2010-08-16, 11:09   Link #3873
Plant42

Quote:
I suspected something like Gabriel and Hyouka heading towards Accelerator but didn't expect both of them attacked him XD.

BTW, Fiamma said Touma is the last piece for his plan so even if he develops his Holy Right at full power his plan won't end.
Holy right is yet to be at full power since Fiamma himself states that he needs all the three ingredients to complete this power.
But hell even at only 2nd power up he is now stronger than Gabriel(and he's going to use it against our poor Touma at the end of this volume, so we still don't know how powerful it is.)
and to think about the power of 100% Holy right after he's getting IB......
Old 2010-08-16, 11:13   Link #3874
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

^ He'll be stronger than god lol.
Old 2010-08-16, 12:00   Link #3875
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
lol, exactly what you said, poor Mikoto. I prefer for her having more role and erase all the part about Hamazura and Mugino not interested in their fight at all.
Well, more for her in the future of Railgun series, in Index series... I don't think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
Holy right is yet to be at full power since Fiamma himself states that he needs all the three ingredients to complete this power.
But hell even at only 2nd power up he is now stronger than Gabriel(and he's going to use it against our poor Touma at the end of this volume, so we still don't know how powerful it is.)
and to think about the power of 100% Holy right after he's getting IB......
Yeah, I know about the second p.u. but how Fiamma did to get the Kremlin report? Also, has Fiamma mastered the four elements with it?

I can only hope a backslash on Fiamma for the next volume something like:
Fiamma: "I've got H.R. full powah!!! Mwa hahaha!Oh wait! Why I can't beat you?
Touma: Who knows? Maybe Bad Luck?
*A great slaugther begins*

P.S: SIgh... I want to know about moe-moe Sasha and Touma!!! It sux when the translations still are at the chap.5 >_<

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-08-16 at 12:30.
Old 2010-08-16, 13:43   Link #3876
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
What do you expect. It's not like she could help. If she tried to get in the current fight she would just get in the way and ended up as a burden or dead and mikoto fans would kill the author if she died she should stay low and stay with the end lines per chapter.

Fianmma is getting overly sick strong. I wonder how can touma match up to him.

Touma awaken already!!!! go go go and start awakening already!
Old 2010-08-16, 14:46   Link #3877
Plant42

14 Aug
To Aru Majutsu ni Index whole series(23 volumes) sales is exceed 9,000,000 copies!!!

http://ranoben.blog106.fc2.com/blog-entry-383.html

And if you compare to this

5 May
To Aru Majutsu no Index whole series(22 volumes) sales is exceed 7,700,000 copies and becomes Dengegibunko Mediaworks's No.1 bestseller!!!

http://blog.livedoor.jp/wordroom/archives/51611673.html

About 1,300,000 copies increase in only 3 months!? Man that's equal to some popular lightnovel whole series sales.

2010 is surely the years of Index! and if things are going like this I'm sure that after Vol.22 released or within the end of this year there wll be another news about this series breakthrough 10,000,000 wall.
Old 2010-08-16, 15:05   Link #3878
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Great Index now Touma less speaking and give more spot light to haxaccelerator please.

And someone answer my questions please.
Old 2010-08-16, 15:05   Link #3879
Miraluka
Banned

Fuck yeah Index! Is too much to hope a 51 episodes season? ....well I can dream .
Old 2010-08-16, 15:12   Link #3880
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Wow, that's amazing. Just last September the series was at 5.3 million. 4.5 million copes sold in a year!? Mind fucking blown. I doubt we'll get 51 episodes but man would I be hopping up and down if we did.

And what other novels have sold that many? Index has been blowing Shana and ZnT out of the water in recent sales and the only series that sale more than Index this year are DRRR!!! and Baka to Test, but I'm not sure if Index surpasses Shana and ZnT's lifetime sales. Anyone have numbers on those? Also, how many novels has Haruhi sold in it's lifetime?

EDIT: Oh wait, I just read those websites Plant42 posted, and they seem to have Shana's numbers and some others.

-Toaru Majutsu no Index: 9 million
-Shakugan no Shana: 7.5 million
-Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko: 4.5 million
-DRRR!!!: 2.5 million
-Toaru Kagaku no Railgun manga sales: 2.45 million
-Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: 1.7 million
-Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai: 1.5 million
-Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi: 1.3 million

Wow, Index is stomping.

Last edited by Suzuku; 2010-08-16 at 15:32.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen