AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-08-08, 05:42   Link #4121
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aer0gam3r View Post
I just finished Hatsuyuki Sakura and every route left a bitter feeling in my heart. Also the true route was that feeling ten times over >____>. But yeah, the game was enjoyable and I've come to expect this sort of bittersweet feeling from Saga planets. It's part of why I love them ^^. Though I would still say that Natsuyume beats Hatsuyuki in regards to how crap I felt after playing it.
Spoiler for Hatsuyuki Sakura & Natsuyume Nagisa:

Quote:
Their next title, "Karumaruka * Circle", doesn't look to appealing to me to be honest. Also I hear that the writer for that one is different from the norm?
Niijima Yuu left Sagaplanets last year to free-lance. Also he is not the only one who is absent. Samoto Fuuri, who did the voices of the characters in Sagaplanet's previous games (Ayumu in NatsuNagi, Ichika in Kisaragi goldstar and Aya in HatsuSaku) won't be voicing a character in the new game

As for the new writers, i don't think they are bad though.
Seo Jun did Alcot Honey comb's Harupoco and Aemushi and i can probably expect a decent comedy.
Toishi Hiroki wrote for Sorahane's games like Aqua and Sakura, Sakimashita and can probably write a decent drama with some slice of life kind of stories.
Mikuriya Mikuri did the story of some Cabbit games, eventhough i haven't read any of those. I did read that Midori no Umi was very well received though

However having strong writers doesn't always guarantee a strong story, like having Kagami Yuu and Konno Asta for Amairo Islenauts >_>

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-08-08 at 07:52. Reason: added more spoiler tags
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 06:22   Link #4122
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
@Mahou I couldn't really tell by your comment on it, but how did find Zutto suki shite, takusan suki shite? I'm a bit interested in it. Also, I LOVED Fureraba XD.
I haven't played much due to other distractions, to be honest. From the few bits I have seen, it should be a-okayish. The "gearshift" in the MC's head to change in aggresive-mode seemed for me somehow forced, but beyond that I guess it's quite heavy on icha-icha. 8 h-scenes per heroine *is* quite a lot in that regard (I used a savegame to take a glance at CGs and recollection-mode). Chara-wise, there seems nothing too outstanding either: wacky-imouto, two female osananajimi, tsudere kouhai whose deredere side is (temoprary) seen quite soon and the awesome shy classmate and booklover Serina-chan . So yeah, that doesn't say much, but it *should* fit with the other light-hearted pure-love-VNs that don't care about story (and drama!). I finish at least Serina's route and see if my "speculations" remain like that.
Old 2013-08-08, 06:30   Link #4123
Aer0gam3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Niijima Yuu left Sagaplanets last year to free-lance. Also he is not the only one who is absent. Samoto Fuuri, who did the voices of the characters in Sagaplanet's previous games (Ayumu in NatsuNagi, Ichika in Kisaragi goldstar and Aya in HatsuSaku) won't be voicing a character in the new game

As for the new writers, i don't think they are bad though.
Seo Jun did Alcot Honey comb's Harupoco and Aemushi and i can probably expect a decent comedy.
Toishi Hiroki wrote for Sorahane's games like Aqua and Sakura, Sakimashita and can probably write a decent drama with some slice of life kind of stories.
Mikuriya Mikuri did the story of some Cabbit games, eventhough i haven't read any of those. I did read that Midori no Umi was very well received though

However having strong writers doesn't always guarantee a strong story, like having Kagami Yuu and Konno Asta for Amairo Islenauts >_>
Haha I'm not very good when it comes with stuff outside the realm of the game. What I mean is that I don't really remember names of voice actors, writers, artists, etc. Though I do the bear minimum of knowing some companies ^^.

I'm glad to hear that some decent writers are there for SP's new game. Though I have my doubts that they'll go for an utsuge. Please correct me if I'm wrong because I'm basing that on basically nothing >____>.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-08-08 at 07:52. Reason: added more spoiler tags
Aer0gam3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 06:40   Link #4124
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Old 2013-08-08, 07:53   Link #4125
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I added more spoiler tags to some of the recent posts, because you're really getting into it in terms of specific routes and endings. Please just put the whole thing behind spoiler tags rather than only trying to hide the "plot points", because in the end you're giving away a lot more than you think.
Old 2013-08-08, 12:06   Link #4126
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

Quote:
Damnit, why did you have to remind me

Hitsuji T_____T
Old 2013-08-08, 14:36   Link #4127
Aer0gam3r

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
But what hell do I know; I'm a terrible judge of quality T____T.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

@relentlessflame
My bad. Will take more care from now on ^^
Old 2013-08-08, 15:07   Link #4128
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Spoiler:

@relentlessflame
My bad. Will take more care from now on ^^
Spoiler for spoiler:

edit
Come to think of it, i also need to hurry up and order the Hatsuyuki Sakura novel and see if there is some kind of happy end

later edit: it's pretty much available everywhere in japan >_>
whatever i am going to buy it anyway, eventhough i am not sure what to expect

Last edited by hyl; 2013-08-08 at 15:55.
Old 2013-08-09, 21:18   Link #4129
farios

Speaking of Najima Yuu,he is going to write a new game for a new brand called Qoo Brand with Kira Inugami (Seitokai Ichizon artist), Kozakura Ryou(Natsuyume Nagisa) and Asakura Hayate

http://twitpic.com/d7e9ll

Last edited by farios; 2013-08-09 at 21:41.
farios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 21:51   Link #4130
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Aozora Stripe's trial:

Kyouko = Ultimate troll MILF.
Old 2013-08-10, 19:22   Link #4131
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Oh wow...playing Amairo, Shirley's delusions are like BEYOND Sana level.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 20:33   Link #4132
Aer0gam3r

Quote:
edit
Come to think of it, i also need to hurry up and order the Hatsuyuki Sakura novel and see if there is some kind of happy end

later edit: it's pretty much available everywhere in japan >_>
whatever i am going to buy it anyway, eventhough i am not sure what to expect
You know if these novels are downloadable anywhere?
Old 2013-08-10, 20:47   Link #4133
rladls716

Shirley's delusions, acting, nose bleed, and Masaki's hitting her at the end.
rladls716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 20:36   Link #4134
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

LOL Gleamgarden no Shoujo's protagonist. You know it's not your usual male lead when a girl falls from the sky, and the guy gets out of the way and lets her smash headfirst into the dirt, and then tells her afterwards to get up by herself.
Old 2013-08-13, 04:55   Link #4135
Hitenma
Behold! We are the Nine!

Just finished Kara no Shoujo 2.
Being in despair
Hitenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 23:07   Link #4136
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitenma View Post
Just finished Kara no Shoujo 2.
Being in despair
Hope 3 will make 2 worthwhile because I felt that 2 is just a stepping stone to the final conclusion, which makes sense because it's the "purgatory" chapter.

Though I do think it can be its own game. If you cut off the beginning and the end it really looks like a standalone story.
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 02:53   Link #4137
Hitenma
Behold! We are the Nine!

Yeah, I'm looking forward to KnS3 too. I heard that it is named 空ノ少女 but I can't find any official information about it
Old 2013-08-15, 11:06   Link #4138
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitenma View Post
Yeah, I'm looking forward to KnS3 too. I heard that it is named 空ノ少女 but I can't find any official information about it
Let's just hope that it doesn't take another five years to make like this one did...
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 21:46   Link #4139
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Playing that new SAGAPLANETS game's trial.

Niijima Yuu, come baaaaaaaaaaaaccckk!!!!!!

I'm not sure I like this new thing from sagaplanets. I'll play more just to be sure.
Old 2013-08-15, 22:34   Link #4140
Hitenma
Behold! We are the Nine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiuakuna View Post
Let's just hope that it doesn't take another five years to make like this one did...
Well, it took five years because KnS wasn't meant to have a sequel to begin with.
Now they have decided to make a trilogy, let's hope that we'll have the third game soon

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel