Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2011-11-03, 00:39   Link #1121
Reverzer0
Sleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohyama View Post
Ah that's so sad.. i'll just ask how you make those particles :3 since i don't know how you make it or that's a brush?
you can use your common brushes for your particles and blend it using OUTER GLOW same color with your light source. here i rushed and example played with adjustments -> Levels and -> Curves plus a little amount of Filter -> Sharpen -> Smart Sharpen.

Reverzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 03:12   Link #1122
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

^
Oh so that's how you're doing it... additional knowledge for me ^^

-------------------------------

Additional Updates:

Felix-sempai/Dist-sama/B-Fly-chan/Lar-sama

....... will try to do more today... *pant*
Shiro
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Last edited by Patchy; 2011-11-03 at 21:59. Reason: Last sig for today added (Larethian)
Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 03:36   Link #1123
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Thanks Patchy. I don't think anyone has ever made me a sig before.
Old 2011-11-03, 04:35   Link #1124
Tohyama
Noblesse Oblige Regalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverzer0 View Post
you can use your common brushes for your particles and blend it using OUTER GLOW same color with your light source. here i rushed and example played with adjustments -> Levels and -> Curves plus a little amount of Filter -> Sharpen -> Smart Sharpen.

Oh im gonna try that when i have time
Old 2011-11-03, 06:50   Link #1125
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:

Too bad for me than thoses tools aren't in PhotoShop Element, it look interesting.
Old 2011-11-03, 08:44   Link #1126
Reverzer0
Sleeping

@Patchy, not exactly! i'm just trying to figure out what blending you used", maybe the image i used is not perfect to test the blending!

@Tohyama, take your time", but you can do it and you can make your own particle brushes within a minutes",

@ganbaru, actually i didn't make the whole design. the only thing i did was the words i said previously plus the added particles with stars to answer the question of Tohyama. i'm sure the creator used a brushes or he made his/her own brushes.

btw, here's the original resized image,

Old 2011-11-03, 09:59   Link #1127
Tohyama
Noblesse Oblige Regalia

Yeah i was experimenting the particles the other day lol. but meh i still need to practice on the actual sig itself for now. gotta read those tuts :3
Old 2011-11-03, 10:23   Link #1128
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post

Loved that three, the yuyuko one is divine, and fuko is very cute ~
but i think that you put too much yellow on cody face, but nway they are great.

For the two talking about brush, i think just looking is pretty simple how patchy does, just a petal brush, with a Outer Glow in Normal at 100 opacity, and if needed with the layer duplicated, and the top one in Linear Dodge i think, i will try later
Old 2011-11-03, 10:24   Link #1129
larethian

Quote:
^
Oh so that's how you're doing it... additional knowledge for me ^^

-------------------------------

Additional Updates:

....... will try to do more today... *pant*
Eh? Eh? Eh? *gasp* This is for me? Wow, a Ferris sig. I'm at a loss for words. Thanks so much for the awesome gift
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 11:03   Link #1130
Chimuts
Call me Anego!~

Location: In a room as blue as the sky, as cool as the autumn wind and as quiet as the desert
Send a message via MSN to Chimuts
Quote:
wahhh... don't cry sage-sama , haha I think only 2 person like that unusual tea, you and chimuts-sempai XD.... good thing your stomachs are durable enough to be like that...

Haha, hmmm I think I'll catch you if you'll fall down XD... since the flying book that I'm using have a twin turbo jet booster installed in it *powered by Marisa's Master Spark* that's why I can catch you in a flash lol...

Haha embarrassed anego is really cute... omg I'm fainting if you'll continue to be like that... hahaha, yup I'm a S... but only a bit XD... *kyahhh now I'm the one who's embarrassed

Haha... but you're my boss even though you're not a ganster XD...
do you mean the purple tea pacchan? it's... unique, but it tastes nice so it's fine!

wow pacchan is way more skilled than me! to be able to ride a book... and with jet booster too! you'll ruin your hairdo if you fly that fast though...
w-well then! I'll try riding the broom! *grabs broom* umm how do I fly this pacchan?

*blush* I-I told you that I'm not cute! Pacchan is the cute one here! s-see how cute you are when you get embarrassed!
hehe but I am just getting started! you can't faint just yet!!
then does that mean... we are a match?

haha but I still think you are the boss in sig making!
Old 2011-11-03, 16:12   Link #1131
Seitsuki
Onee!

Nooooo! Pat chan, don't go >_< I've finally finished my exams, was looking forward to being able to see you guys more. Don't just leave us now like this! It's too sad..

You hafta promise to check back often ok? Even if it's just a while.. seeing your antics, and your broken skills, and all the rest, they're my treasured moments here. Where would we be without you??

I'll work on my skills too! So just you wait.. one day I'll become an existence worthy of you. Don't you dare go off anywhere until then >_>
Old 2011-11-03, 22:40   Link #1132
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Quote:
Originally Posted by zatsu-chan View Post
can make me a sig.... using any of those>??? pls...
As ordered by Patchy, I made one for you.

I sort of *tried* to replicate her gracious style and probably failed and probably I'm going to be pummeled by her dearest fans for trying to imaculate her holy style

Nevertheless, tell me how you like it and if you're satisfied, otherwise I'll keep trying until you're OK with it.
Old 2011-11-03, 23:33   Link #1133
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Tong is now Patchy's understudy in the gracious arts of bright and beautiful signatures. Also, thank you very much for the signature Patchy. Saya no Uta still gives me the chills to this day, but the signature does bring some light to what happened in the visual novel... Even though Saya herself is still a mystery in terms of true appearance.

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-11-04 at 00:03.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 02:54   Link #1134
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Kona-sama
Hmmm, I kind of agree with what you said in the PM, so I am gonna keep using the YuruYuri one else where , but I want to wear this one here since it's so very beautiful and made by you .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 03:35   Link #1135
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Thanks Patchy. I don't think anyone has ever made me a sig before.
^^... no problem sempai, so I'm the first? lol (something came up in my mind all of a sudden )

Quote:
Oh im gonna try that when i have time
^^ You surely must... maybe someday you're also be the one who's making some requests here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Too bad for me than thoses tools aren't in PhotoShop Element, it look interesting.
>_< Elements really does have lacking in something... good thing you can tolerate it.. >_<

Quote:
@Patchy, not exactly! i'm just trying to figure out what blending you used", maybe the image i used is not perfect to test the blending!
^^ the secret was already said by Bila-chan...

Quote:
Yeah i was experimenting the particles the other day lol. but meh i still need to practice on the actual sig itself for now. gotta read those tuts :3
^^ Be sure to have a lots of patience when reading tutorial, mostly, I'm bored reading them lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bila View Post
Loved that three, the yuyuko one is divine, and fuko is very cute ~
but i think that you put too much yellow on cody face, but nway they are great.

For the two talking about brush, i think just looking is pretty simple how patchy does, just a petal brush, with a Outer Glow in Normal at 100 opacity, and if needed with the layer duplicated, and the top one in Linear Dodge i think, i will try later
^^ Thanks Bila-chan... and yep... you're exactly correct on what you have said, L.dodge/Screen + Outer Glow x 2 (duplicate) = Patchy's glow effects XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Eh? Eh? Eh? *gasp* This is for me? Wow, a Ferris sig. I'm at a loss for words. Thanks so much for the awesome gift
Ohoho you're providing me some LN translation so it isn't that bad for a deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuts View Post
do you mean the purple tea pacchan? it's... unique, but it tastes nice so it's fine!

wow pacchan is way more skilled than me! to be able to ride a book... and with jet booster too! you'll ruin your hairdo if you fly that fast though...
w-well then! I'll try riding the broom! *grabs broom* umm how do I fly this pacchan?

*blush* I-I told you that I'm not cute! Pacchan is the cute one here! s-see how cute you are when you get embarrassed!
hehe but I am just getting started! you can't faint just yet!!
then does that mean... we are a match?

haha but I still think you are the boss in sig making!
Haha what a weird taste you have anego!? I thought you were collapsing while drinking eat since I saw some beads of sweat there ohohoho

Don't worry I can go to a certain salon to fix my hair lol... Hmmm on the top of the handle there's a hidden switch in there... just push it... ^^

Ohoho match? XD kyaahhh maybe I'm not worthy for you anego (I'm not that strong yet... maybe someday)... ..

Nope I'm not the boss if I am, you're the Bigboss.. Big Mommy (Big Daddy for some mafia right so a girl's version) XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Nooooo! Pat chan, don't go >_< I've finally finished my exams, was looking forward to being able to see you guys more. Don't just leave us now like this! It's too sad..

You hafta promise to check back often ok? Even if it's just a while.. seeing your antics, and your broken skills, and all the rest, they're my treasured moments here. Where would we be without you??

I'll work on my skills too! So just you wait.. one day I'll become an existence worthy of you. Don't you dare go off anywhere until then >_>
Sure ^^.... I'll wait for that and maybe someday your post will be on the 10000usersbookmark of touhou pictures... ^^

So how is it... hope you did a fine job breezing on your exam..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong View Post
As ordered by Patchy, I made one for you.

I sort of *tried* to replicate her gracious style and probably failed and probably I'm going to be pummeled by her dearest fans for trying to imaculate her holy style

Nevertheless, tell me how you like it and if you're satisfied, otherwise I'll keep trying until you're OK with it.
^^ Oh you've really put an effort to that one... >_< you didn't have to duplicate my style since it isn't that hmmm that good? or kinda like that... you have your own and I think it will resulted better if you applied where you are most comfortable with ^^...

Oh fans? nope I've no fans here.... they're my friends ^^... Don't worry they won't pummeled you since they're friendly too..

Hope you'll get a reply for making that since I've a feeling that it's kinda a lurker thingy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Tong is now Patchy's understudy in the gracious arts of bright and beautiful signatures. Also, thank you very much for the signature Patchy. Saya no Uta still gives me the chills to this day, but the signature does bring some light to what happened in the visual novel... Even though Saya herself is still a mystery in terms of true appearance.
^^ Nope he's only lost towards my style due to severe light of the past sigs >_<... maybe I'll try to send him again to the entrance XD....

No problem, yep already tried it and it does have a really DARK storyline.. though at the end is still touching ^^... wish it does have a sequel.. >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Hmmm, I kind of agree with what you said in the PM, so I am gonna keep using the YuruYuri one else where , but I want to wear this one here since it's so very beautiful and made by you .
^^ right? ^^ hope I can do something like the YY sig again someday... if ever I came back.. ^^... Glad you liked it Kona-sama...

-------------------------------------------------

Updates/Gifts...

Due to severe list of gifts that I'm making [consider it as advance xmas sigs since I'm not here anymore when that happened].... again I will be delayed here till next week... (since I'm not here this sat and sun I'll be back at monday to finished some other stuffs )

Bit delayed for the gifts since I just arrived a while ago... >_<

Blaze-sempai/T-Ping-sama/Illu-chama

A Certain Touhou Updates.... (will surely miss this series and updates....)

Shiro
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Last edited by Patchy; 2011-11-04 at 04:26. Reason: added Illu-chama's sign
Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 04:48   Link #1136
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Quote:
This would also be the first time someone's made a sig for me... (looks like I didn't need that bomb defusal kit )
Thank you very much for the gift, Patchy-san!
Old 2011-11-04, 05:54   Link #1137
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
^^ Thanks Bila-chan... and yep... you're exactly correct on what you have said, L.dodge/Screen + Outer Glow x 2 (duplicate) = Patchy's glow effects XD
Ah darnnit got it wrong.

Made this for fun yesterday in a conversation with Kuroi.
Spoiler:
It's kind of amusing; not so much copying the effect as going on a scavenger hunt for matching brush/fonts. We should have some copycat contest with you as the first victim honored guest. We're kind of lacking in graphic design contests anyway.
Old 2011-11-04, 06:18   Link #1138
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Ah darnnit got it wrong.

Made this for fun yesterday in a conversation with Kuroi.
Spoiler:
It's kind of amusing; not so much copying the effect as going on a scavenger hunt for matching brush/fonts. We should have some copycat contest with you as the first victim honored guest. We're kind of lacking in graphic design contests anyway.
I've always wondered about the extremely tiny (unreadable) writing below the readable text in Patchy's sigs...
Old 2011-11-04, 06:48   Link #1139
Tohyama
Noblesse Oblige Regalia

Oh i forgot to ask this lol.. what font are you using on the character first names?
I started to try the particles today and this came out (sorry if its not good :< )

Old 2011-11-04, 07:24   Link #1140
Reverzer0
Sleeping

^
it's nice for the first try", just don't take seriously on the particles, maybe after a few days you're going to work with polygons",

Quote:
^^ the secret was already said by Bila-chan...
i was wrong lol", i was thinking lately predicting you're using lights from cinema 4d itself!

Tags
patchy, signatures, touhou