AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2007-04-03, 06:07   Link #21
Gearhead
Metroid of Humor

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Is it just me or teana's guns look different? the one she has in the anime opening is more similar to the manga(the barrel especially)
Both Subaru and Teana's gear are diffrent from the opening.

My guess is that Nanoha takes them to the Team 6 technologist and she hooks them both up. There IS a position specifically set aside for someone who maintains and upgrades Devices.
Old 2007-04-03, 06:57   Link #22
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead View Post
Both Subaru and Teana's gear are diffrent from the opening.

My guess is that Nanoha takes them to the Team 6 technologist and she hooks them both up. There IS a position specifically set aside for someone who maintains and upgrades Devices.
No no , people seem to misunderstood what am saying (sorry bad English learned it 6 months ago).What i mean is that she went from 'ok' looking guns(manga) to shitty one(ep1) then later upgrade to cool version(opening/similar to manga)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
As for my take on the romance... So far this seriess has been, in my opinion, disappointingly lacking in that department, so I wouldn't be surprise if they F-ed me up again this time...

But then again, this 26 episode show has just started, so I won't be so quick to place bets just yet...
I do agree with Chaos2Frozen post about romance lacking in this series, they did try to make some indication near the end of A's.
Still hoping until today that Nanoha/Yuno conversation in last Ep of A's could be a little different (during the snow) and they could make some continuation in here

Some people did Fate X Nanoha pairing because Fate blush a lot in front of Nanoha
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 07:09   Link #23
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
No no , people seem to misunderstood what am saying (sorry bad English learned it 6 months ago).What i mean is that she went from 'ok' looking guns(manga) to shitty one(ep1) then later upgrade to cool version(opening/similar to manga)
OOOHHHHhhhh...

Quote:
I do agree with Chaos2Frozen post about romance lacking in this series, they did try to make some indication near the end of A's.
/bow

Quote:
Still hoping until today that Nanoha/Yuno conversation in last Ep of A's could be a little different (during the snow) and they could make some continuation in here
There's still some hope, why? Because the story's not over yet !

Quote:
Some people did Fate X Nanoha pairing because Fate blush a lot in front of Nanoha
Well that, and plenty of other things... But because I'm bias, I won't list them!
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 07:16   Link #24
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

There's still some hope, why? Because the story's not over yet !

Well that, and plenty of other things... But because I'm bias, I won't list them!
Hehe but yuno not in the cast list -,- so the possibility is really low unless they did something and he show up as a mute ferret for the rest of the series

Btw i used to live around Sg Tampines(for a year) lol
Old 2007-04-03, 07:20   Link #25
Loner
Lurking In the Darknes...

Quote:
Personally, after reading that first StrikerS manga and hearing the StrikerS Sound Stage, I'm predicting one episode where Amy, Fate, Hayate, and at least half the rest of the cast conspire (and fail miserably) to "help" the romance between Nanoha and Yuuno blossom.
Loner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 07:28   Link #26
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loner View Post
Personally, after reading that first StrikerS manga and hearing the StrikerS Sound Stage, I'm predicting one episode where Amy, Fate, Hayate, and at least half the rest of the cast conspire (and fail miserably) to "help" the romance between Nanoha and Yuuno blossom.
Fail miserably as in Subaru ruining it
Old 2007-04-03, 07:28   Link #27
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Hehe but yuno not in the cast list -,- so the possibility is really low unless they did something and he show up as a mute ferret for the rest of the series
Don't worry too much about the cast list (yet), not everyone's on it, especially the villians, so it's still changable...

Quote:
Btw i used to live around Sg Tampines(for a year) lol
Heh .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loner
I can see it... I can seriously see it happening... But even when they screwed up their plans spectacularly, I believe it'll still have a 'positive' ending .
Old 2007-04-03, 08:12   Link #28
Bloodseeker

Quote:
DO NOT WANT!

Conspiring friends force potential love interests to go on a date but the plan backfires episodes generally tend to be pretty meh. Actually, I can't even think of a good one.

I wonder how they're going to use the extra episode time this season... More extensive plot? More casual character interaction? Stuff that they couldn't show earlier due to time constraints, like a training episode where Nanoha teaches the new blood how to make friends properly? (I like instructor Nanoha from what I saw of her in the As to StrikerS manga) Tons more clashes between the good guys and the bad guys? A mixture of all of the above?
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 08:17   Link #29
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
we need a beach Ep, or its more like I DEMAND a beach Ep. Its is against the rules to go for 3 seasons and not have a beach ep when the cast is mainly young teens.
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 08:20   Link #30
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Fail miserably as in Subaru ruining it
Subaru... Rein... Vita... Shamal (she seems bad with sneaky acts )... Amy... Arf... Carol's pet dragon....

All likely suspects.

(edit: Hell, even Chrono would do it, just to spite Yuuno )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodseeker
I wonder how they're going to use the extra episode time this season... More extensive plot? More casual character interaction? Stuff that they couldn't show earlier due to time contraints, like a training episode where Nanoha teaches the new blood how to make friends properly? (I like instructor Nanoha from what I saw of her in the As to StrikerS manga) Tons more clashes between the good guys and the bad guys? A mixture of all of the above?
There's most likely one or two training episodes... As for fanservice-base, a beach episode probably isn't too far-fetch....

Ah, sparring fights are always welcomed.
Old 2007-04-03, 08:21   Link #31
Bloodseeker

I'd be surprised if you didn't get your wish, Darco. GROWN UP ARF MUST BE IN IT!

More Fate and Nanoha wearing matching bathing suits with different color schemes? (and hopefully less Tiana in a one piece... she needs a two piece)
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 08:56   Link #32
Aaron008R

Quote:
VERY possible. I can actually see them going as far as to use some of their upper-tier skills. Not just magical skills! I can actually imagine Fate convincing Chrono to use Durandal to lower the temperature a bit for a hopeful, "~Yuuno-kun, it's cold!~" reaction from Nanoha. (With threats to "Onii~chan!" him to submission with help from Hayate and the other girls!)

But, knowing Nanoha ad Yuuno, maybe they'll just use a heating spell or Yuuno would volunteer to be a 'scarf' for Nanoha while in ferret mode. This obviously won't be satisfying for Hayate and the others.

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-04-03 at 09:27.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 09:03   Link #33
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
So Nanoha and Fate are now close to 20? Damn, *drools*. Had to held off the saliva when they were still loli, but now I'm free to drool, lol.
Old 2007-04-03, 09:25   Link #34
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
VERY possible. I can actually see them going as far as to use some of their upper-tier skills. Not just magical skills! I can actually imagine Fate covincing Chrono to use Durandal to lower the temperature a bit for a hopeful, "~Yuuno-kun, it's cold!~" reaction from Nanoha. (With threats to "Onii~chan!" him to submission with help from Hayate and the other girls!)
Knowing Chrono (And Sugita if he has any say in this) if he 'help' out it'll probably end up with something like...

Spoiler:

... And the result would be...

Spoiler:

Quote:
But, knowing Nanoha ad Yuuno, maybe they'll just use a heating spell or Yuuno would volunteer to be a 'scarf' for Nanoha while in ferret mode. This obviously won't be satisfying for Hayate and the others.

Hayate, apparently, goes for the win...! (Some how I can't stop imagining her as Haruhi... With Acous being... And Chrono being... And recently I've found out about Amy too...)
Old 2007-04-03, 09:49   Link #35
raidou
Confused person

ROFL at those 4 panel , beach eps would be nice but somehow i don't feel it gonna happen.It doesn't really fit, onsen episode at the best

Chrono is engaged to Amy isn't? would be very naughty of him to do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Nanoha kinda slow at those thing.No reaction at all when she found out Yuno is a boy and she took a bath with him just a few days ago (in A's).Well hopefully it is different now that she is much older

This should be animated or something similar
Spoiler:

Almost no one mention zafira though :O .His chibi form is cuter than arf , need more only seen for a few seconds in A's ^^

Last edited by raidou; 2007-04-03 at 10:11.
Old 2007-04-03, 12:52   Link #36
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
we need a beach Ep, or its more like I DEMAND a beach Ep. Its is against the rules to go for 3 seasons and not have a beach ep when the cast is mainly young teens.
I agree with you! A beach ep we need! Suzuka and Arisa should be there too! And would not mind grown up Vita as well xDDDD
Old 2007-04-03, 14:27   Link #37
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Chrono is engaged to Amy isn't? would be very naughty of him to do that
I just don't care anymore....

P.S -

"Watching Touka Gettan gave me a really really bad headache"

LOL!
Old 2007-04-03, 15:49   Link #38
Woden

I really wouldn't count anyone out when it comes to appearances. I've tried speculating far too often on certain things and ended up wrong. As far as I'm concerned, it's alright if the romance happens on the extra disks. Well, as long as I can get a translation. Or I manage to learn Japanese... Still, there's always fanfiction. It isn't AU unless something proves otherwise.
Woden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 16:13   Link #39
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Really? I'm looking at the A's To StrikerS manga right now, and her gun there looks like the one she uses in episode 1. (We get some clear shots of it in chapters 4 and 5.)

Of course, there may be some subtle difference that I'm missing, but even then, it looks more like the single gun used in episode one than the dual guns in the opening.
dkellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 16:55   Link #40
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:
Almost no one mention zafira though :O

You should present yourself if you want people to pay attention to you
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote