Spoiler for gah spoiler..:
Old 2007-05-19, 03:03   Link #1343
alsy333

Spoiler for chapter 270:
Old 2007-05-19, 03:33   Link #1344
Forever_young
Zero

Spoiler:

Why are we talking bout this chapter anyway. Chapter 270 is a Ichi x Ruki chapter full-stop. Plus 99% of the people here prefer Ichi x Ruki on this board anyway (awsome taste peoplez)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsy333 View Post
Spoiler for chapter 270:
To me if anyone's forgetting about their friends it's Orihime. She too focused on her Kurosaki-kun. Lol
Old 2007-05-19, 04:02   Link #1345
ashesatdusk

Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
Spoiler:
Old 2007-05-19, 17:21   Link #1346
Starwing

@ashesatdusk

Spoiler:
Old 2007-05-19, 17:51   Link #1347
Melinh

Ichigo and Rukia 4ever!!
Old 2007-05-19, 18:06   Link #1348
adevilinthedark
Bankai Master

Send a message via Yahoo to adevilinthedark
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarrah View Post
a common topic but very very important to bleach! lol...yeah sure
anywhooooo
i think rukia and ichigo are gona end up together!
just cus of how they were the first main female and male charcters introdueced, therefore ive gronw a fonder attatchment to them, though theyr both as dim as each other to boot so they suit each other! lol!

what do u think/>
Both. period
Old 2007-05-20, 10:52   Link #1349
Choo!
When they cry

Send a message via MSN to Choo! Send a message via Yahoo to Choo!
Ichigo and Rukia. I would prefer them together much more than Orihime and Ichigo. Sure, Orihime has known Ichigo longer, but still, That doesnt mean she has to win him. Rukia and Ichigo BELONG together. Or atleast I think. Orihime X Ishida is the way to go about Orihime. XD I hate the pairing Rukia X Renji XP so thats why I support Ichigo X Rukia! --
Old 2007-05-21, 10:03   Link #1350
Uchih@

Location: In past i lived in konoha but now-a-days..... well i can't tell you.... its a secret
ichi x ori............ the best of the best...........
by the way......... what would you people think if bleach ends without showing who ends up with who
Old 2007-05-21, 12:24   Link #1351
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

^ A typical shounen?
Old 2007-05-21, 13:56   Link #1352
Jaimie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchih@ View Post
by the way......... what would you people think if bleach ends without showing who ends up with who
It would mean that KT decided to be lazy and took the easy way out. He's clearly put an emphasis on romance in Bleach so it wouldn't make sense for him to disregard all that's been developed thus far for an "open" ending.

Also... go IchiRuki! \o/
Old 2007-05-21, 14:47   Link #1353
KAZE no TATSU

Quote:
TRUE I AGREE WITH npal AND Jaimie.. THAT WOULD BE A TYPICAL SHONEN... BUT KUBO-SENSEI HAS CONFIRMED HE IS A SHOUJO FAN.... WHICH DECRESSES THE CHANCES OF A TYPICAL SHONEN ENDING PLUS AS FAR AS I CAN SEE THE ONLY PAIR WHO HAS A CHANCE TO HAVE A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP IS ICHIRUKI... BUT HENCE THE SHONEN DILEMA WERE THE PROTAGONIST/S ARE DENSE AS HELL*ichiruki* ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO EXPRESSING THEIR EMOTIONS OR EVEN RECONIZING THEM

...NOW CHAPTER 270 WHICH HAS EVERYONE'S UNDERWEAR IN A KNOTT WAS CLEARLY ICHIRUKI *duh* AS sorbet STATED .. I SAY THAT THIS ARC IS LIKE SS ARC BUT INSTEAD OF ICHI SHOWING ALL THAT DETERMINATION TO SAVE RUKIA.. IT’S RUKIA SHOWING ALL HER DETERMINATION TO SAVE INOUE... WE KNOW ICHIGO IS NO WHERE NEAR AS DETERMINED TO SAVE INOUE AS HE WAS WITH RUKIA.. TO ME IT LOOKS AS IF HE REALLY DOESN'T CARE THAT MUCH
ANYWAY I DON'T SUPPORT ICHIHIME BUT EVEN SO ICHIHIME POST ARE ENTERTAINING TO READ....

ICHIRUKI.....
Old 2007-05-21, 17:29   Link #1354
evenex

Quote:
Omg, is it just me or have the Ichi x Ori fan got nuthin else convincing to write about supporting the Ichi x Ori couple so they just post something like this?

It's pretty clear most people prefer Ichi x Ruki, and they are more of a cannon pairing compared to Ichi x Ori. And I'm sure KT is not that dumb enough to not know that most people love Ichi x Ruki and only a small amount of people prefer Ichi x Ori

Ichi x Ruki is best! Full-stop

And I would actually prefer if Bleach ends as a Shounen manga rather than being turned into a typical shoujo manga
Old 2007-05-21, 18:21   Link #1355
Jaimie

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenex View Post
And I would actually prefer if Bleach ends as a Shounen manga rather than being turned into a typical shoujo manga
Shounen manga =/= open ending.

If there's anyone who can pull off canonizing a highly romantic relationship without shaming the Shounen genre, it's Kubo. Just look what he's given us so far for IchiRuki:

1. Ichigo dies for Rukia -- his soul chain was cut by Urahara during his training before going to Soul Society. Then he literally went through heaven (Soul Society) and (training) hell for her.

2. The bridge scene. Ichigo lands in front of Rukia, the damsel in (not quite) distress trapped in the white tower, on one knee like a knight.

3. Ichigo swears on his soul to save Rukia. Wow.

4. The execution scene. The Ichigo that we see when he intercepts the phoenix is from Rukia's point of view. And from her perspective, he is every bit the stunning hero.

5. The goodbye scene in 181, and I know there are people who disagree with me here, but I found this chapter to be terribly romantic. The grassy fields, the gazes across the distance, the whole Winds of Separation thing going on there... yeah.

... And countless other scenes. All of which are terribly romantic in context yet subtle enough that it never reaches the cheesiness of typical shoujo mangas. Romance isn't exclusive to the shoujo genre. ^_^
Old 2007-05-21, 18:41   Link #1356
Uchih@

Location: In past i lived in konoha but now-a-days..... well i can't tell you.... its a secret
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAZE no TATSU View Post
TRUE I AGREE WITH npal AND Jaimie.. THAT WOULD BE A TYPICAL SHONEN... BUT KUBO-SENSEI HAS CONFIRMED HE IS A SHOUJO FAN.... WHICH DECRESSES THE CHANCES OF A TYPICAL SHONEN ENDING PLUS AS FAR AS I CAN SEE THE ONLY PAIR WHO HAS A CHANCE TO HAVE A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP IS ICHIRUKI... BUT HENCE THE SHONEN DILEMA WERE THE PROTAGONIST/S ARE DENSE AS HELL*ichiruki* ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO EXPRESSING THEIR EMOTIONS OR EVEN RECONIZING THEM

...NOW CHAPTER 270 WHICH HAS EVERYONE'S UNDERWEAR IN A KNOTT WAS CLEARLY ICHIRUKI *duh* AS sorbet STATED .. I SAY THAT THIS ARC IS LIKE SS ARC BUT INSTEAD OF ICHI SHOWING ALL THAT DETERMINATION TO SAVE RUKIA.. IT’S RUKIA SHOWING ALL HER DETERMINATION TO SAVE INOUE... WE KNOW ICHIGO IS NO WHERE NEAR AS DETERMINED TO SAVE INOUE AS HE WAS WITH RUKIA.. TO ME IT LOOKS AS IF HE REALLY DOESN'T CARE THAT MUCH
ANYWAY I DON'T SUPPORT ICHIHIME BUT EVEN SO ICHIHIME POST ARE ENTERTAINING TO READ....

ICHIRUKI.....
MATE CAN U EXPLAIN ONE THING TO ME........... when the hell we see romantic moments between ichi and rukia.............. the only moments shown are orihime ichigo........... but orihime is the only one in romantic style......... i am not saying that ichigo loves orihime or anything like that i am just confused on the point that ichiruki had romantic times...........
want prove for inoue romantic moments............ well the biggest one that even a blind man could see is when Inoue is saying good bye to Ichi dude.............. chapter 237 page 15
now ur turn to show ur prove
Old 2007-05-21, 18:48   Link #1357
Marsala
Delurker

Quote:
u wanna a fight u gonna get it..........i was just saying that........... i don't give a damn what other people prefer to....... i just think of myself n i don't really wanna start a f****** long conversation just talking about something like this...........
i can't care much less of IchiX ruki fan what so ever.........
and i never saw something like explaining y u like a pair in the thread so shut the f*** up mate.............
and as far as ichi . ruki fan thingy is concerned... i have read ur damn posts on it and it is nothing that important infact u just make up the story urself........... u want to raise a point then provide the evidence.......
next time be sure to have evidence............ and as far as KT is concerned... he has always done what people least expected so stop saying that he is going to go with the ichi X ruki pairing just because u guys support that pairing...............
AS far as the anime goes......... sure there a million proves that orihime loves ichigo but none to show that ichigo loves her.........
on the other hand there is no evidence that Rukia loves Ichigo.......... infact she has the same kind of relation ship with Renji so if u say all that crap based on the time they spend together then bring renji in concedaration too mate............. and there is no prove to show that Ichigo loves either Orihime or Rukia so stop babbling non sense...........
next time.... before posting a reply think for once.......... LOSER!!!!!!!
There is evidence that Rukia loves Ichigo:

- Ichigo was the last person she thought of before her execution ended, and he got by far the biggest panel

- Rukia's body language and behavior during the Grand Fisher fight was almost identical to Orihime's during the Byakuya fight. Both clutched their own arms to hold themselves back, both prayed for Ichigo's safety, and both thanked him for surviving after the battle was over. The only notable difference was that Rukia successfully caught Ichigo and put his head in her lap while Orihime conked heads with him and sent him to the ground. Kubo Tite's repetition of Rukia's behavior and body language with Orihime is strong evidence that Rukia and Orihime's feelings for Ichigo are the same.

Spoiler:

There is also evidence that Ichigo loves Rukia:

- Ichigo's loving gaze at Rukia in chapter 213 that practically broke Orihime's heart. There's more, of course, but I consider that to be definitive.
Old 2007-05-21, 18:50   Link #1358
Jaimie

Wow Uchiha, calm down.

237 is indeed a romantic chapter for Orihime... but I don't see how it supports IchiOri? Just because she confessed her feelings doesn't mean that he will automatically reciprocate those feelings, and as we all know, it takes two people for a relationship. (Not to mention, Ichigo didn't even hear the confession. 237 was development for Orihime, yes, but it's kind of pointless for the IchiOri pairing if one side doesn't even know about it.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
Rukia's body language and behavior during the Grand Fisher fight was almost identical to Orihime's during the Byakuya fight. Both clutched their own arms to hold themselves back, both prayed for Ichigo's safety, and both thanked him for surviving after the battle was over. The only notable difference was that Rukia successfully caught Ichigo and put his head in her lap while Orihime conked heads with him and sent him to the ground. Kubo Tite's repetition of Rukia's behavior and body language with Orihime is strong evidence that Rukia and Orihime's feelings for Ichigo are the same.
Great catch, I never noticed that! So not only does Kubo parallel Ichigo and Renji when it concerns Rukia (and we all know how Renji feels about her...), he also parallels Rukia and Orihime when it comes to Ichigo. Brilliant. ^_^

Spoiler:
Old 2007-05-21, 18:57   Link #1359
Uchih@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
There is evidence that Rukia loves Ichigo:

- Ichigo was the last person she thought of before her execution ended, and he got by far the biggest panel

- Rukia's body language and behavior during the Grand Fisher fight was almost identical to Orihime's during the Byakuya fight. Both clutched their own arms to hold themselves back, both prayed for Ichigo's safety, and both thanked him for surviving after the battle was over. The only notable difference was that Rukia successfully caught Ichigo and put his head in her lap while Orihime conked heads with him and sent him to the ground. Kubo Tite's repetition of Rukia's behavior and body language with Orihime is strong evidence that Rukia and Orihime's feelings for Ichigo are the same.

Spoiler:

There is also evidence that Ichigo loves Rukia:

- Ichigo's loving gaze at Rukia in chapter 213 that practically broke Orihime's heart. There's more, of course, but I consider that to be definitive.
Mate the behave..... what so ever of rukia u were talking about was beacause that was the same situation as Kaien dude's......... similarities.... if that word helps u a bit.......... and getting hold of Ichigo or knocking his head doesn't matter
as far as the spoiler one goes ichigo was upset because he thought he couldn't save anyone and orihime got sad because she knew that Ichigo was being bothered by his defeat against arrancar.......... so i don't see love in that.............
and one more thing some people talk that orihime doesn't know anything about ichigo and can't even help him then i guess u guys need to see the episode 18 and 19 where orihime comforts ichigo.......... got that............
any other evidence u wanna show
Old 2007-05-21, 18:59   Link #1360
Uchih@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimie View Post
Wow Uchiha, calm down.

237 is indeed a romantic chapter for Orihime... but I don't see how it supports IchiOri? Just because she confessed her feelings doesn't mean that he will automatically reciprocate those feelings, and as we all know, it takes two people for a relationship. (Not to mention, Ichigo didn't even hear the confession. 237 was development for Orihime, yes, but it's kind of pointless for the IchiOri pairing if one side doesn't even know about it.)

Great catch, I never noticed that! So not only does Kubo parallel Ichigo and Renji when it concerns Rukia (and we all know how Renji feels about her...), he also parallels Rukia and Orihime when it comes to Ichigo. Brilliant. ^_^

Spoiler:
calming down is on one side mate leave that for a while............
let me think of the time when i said that chapter 237 supports ichigo orihime pairing.. now did i said something like that.......... i was just showing u the romantic moments so far in bleach
Closed Thread