AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Chrno Crusade

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-25, 16:34   Link #1
_Riku_

chrno crusade 20...

wtf ???? did chrno die?????????????????????????????
or will they fix him?????
Old 2004-04-25, 17:34   Link #2
Kaka
罪人クロノ

.............die?
no

eventually
Old 2004-04-26, 01:34   Link #3
_Riku_

puh..... I got a bit worried there.... Chrno spanked Joshua and ripped of joshuas/chrnos horns
Old 2004-04-26, 06:38   Link #4
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

I wonder how he dropped his horns though, he ripped them from Joshua then when he fall to the ground he drops his horns waah.
I so badly wanna see episode 21 now will be flashback of his time with Mary Magdalene though
want Chrno to be normal again grr
He is so cool when he reverts to his demon form
Old 2004-04-26, 16:49   Link #5
ihatelicencedanimes

i got chrno crusade 18 and 19 from azn-project, where can i get 20? or is this just the raw?
Old 2004-04-27, 00:55   Link #6
suires
たこ焼き名人

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatelicencedanimes
i got chrno crusade 18 and 19 from azn-project, where can i get 20? or is this just the raw?
I guess you can wait for a couple of days. It should be out soon.

By the way, I have a question. Is CC not licensed any more?

I haven't been here for a few days and now seems ani-kraze and AF-F are subbing it now. It is kind of unusual if the series is licensed.
Old 2004-04-27, 15:01   Link #7
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Riku_
puh..... I got a bit worried there.... Chrno spanked Joshua and ripped of joshuas/chrnos horns
use spoiler tags you dumbass.....stupid noobs
Old 2004-04-27, 18:49   Link #8
Colonel-

Send a message via AIM to Colonel-
Loki has returned?!?!?!?!
Old 2004-04-28, 06:01   Link #9
_Riku_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki_Sama
use spoiler tags you dumbass.....stupid noobs

what did u expect from this topic??

and you guys aren't allowed to ask or tell anyone where you get licensed stuff on the forum!!!
Old 2004-04-28, 07:34   Link #10
HK anime seeker
Looks fun...Time to jump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Riku_
what did u expect from this topic??

and you guys aren't allowed to ask or tell anyone where you get licensed stuff on the forum!!!
Hehe I agree but lets just get along with each other and try to abide to the rules
Anyways its soounds like a very cool chapter to watch!
Old 2004-04-29, 11:07   Link #11
XtlDragon

iie, i'm yet to see it.

First i want to see Daphne in the Brilliant Blue ep#7
Old 2004-04-29, 17:30   Link #12
refused!

I watched the episode, and can anyone tell me what pandemonium really is/was? I've never cared much about christianity (sp?) or any other religions, since I don't believe in them, but now I have to say it got quite interesting to get to know the story behind it. Is there some reference to "pandemonium" in the bible or something like that, or is it completely made up by the creators of the manga?
Old 2004-04-29, 21:32   Link #13
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
OMG!, how the hell did Sheda die so easily? From a freaking human too.. --_-- , Gonzo has buttf_cked this series, i can't believe they ruin it so much. I'm just glad ADV will be bringing out the manga because Gonzo is ruining something great... again.
Old 2004-04-29, 21:45   Link #14
Kaka
罪人クロノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
OMG!, how the hell did Sheda die so easily? From a freaking human too.. --_-- , Gonzo has buttf_cked this series, i can't believe they ruin it so much. I'm just glad ADV will be bringing out the manga because Gonzo is ruining something great... again.
Spoiler:

but yes I agree to what you said about sheda.....
when I saw that part I was like "what the................?" (actually that's how i reacted to most of its anime episodes ^^bbb)
Old 2004-04-29, 22:39   Link #15
Paranoia Rebirth
Haruka Fan

Send a message via MSN to Paranoia Rebirth
Episode 20 was so great...

Tip for getting this awesome licensed series: Look around for the oldest and humungesest torrent sites out there ^^....

I hope chrno gets revived by azmaria's singing O.O....

Remington's sword is so COOL!!!!! :-D
Old 2004-04-29, 22:41   Link #16
Colonel-

Send a message via AIM to Colonel-
Pandemonium is something the creator of CC made up. Pandemonium is basically the world of the Demons, and their Queen's name is also Pandemonium. She is the mother of all demons. Notes: none of these stuff are mentioned in the bible, just made up stuff =P

Anyone for shooting down those Gonzo top brasses?
Old 2004-04-30, 04:38   Link #17
kono chikan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel-
Pandemonium is something the creator of CC made up. Pandemonium is basically the world of the Demons, and their Queen's name is also Pandemonium. She is the mother of all demons. Notes: none of these stuff are mentioned in the bible, just made up stuff =P

Anyone for shooting down those Gonzo top brasses?
they dont mention demons and devils in the bible because god is "perfect" and all powerful. therefore if the devil does exist, that means god isnt perfect and isnt all powerful.
Old 2004-04-30, 08:02   Link #18
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka
when I saw that part I was like "what the................?" (actually that's how i reacted to most of its anime episodes ^^bbb)
Isn't that a GOOD thing? It means that even people who read the manga wouldn't know what to expect from the anime...

Anyway I like Ep 20... Since its long past the point of no return with regards to any sort of storyline resemblance with the manga anyway, it might as well proceed unpredictably like it did here...
Old 2004-04-30, 11:45   Link #19
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka
Spoiler:

I don't like the direction is series is going. Like all Gonzo series, i bet the ending is going to suck. I just don't understand why Gonzo can't follow the manga more closely, it would only make the series better.

Aions character is basically ruined, all he does is kiss Rosette and feel up on her... Remington isn't suppose to be that strong, i don't care how special he is he's fighting against whats suppose to be a powerful demon and to see SHEDA one of the most loved characters just die like that is quite pitiful.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-30, 14:17   Link #20
Kaka
罪人クロノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
Isn't that a GOOD thing? It means that even people who read the manga wouldn't know what to expect from the anime...

Anyway I like Ep 20... Since its long past the point of no return with regards to any sort of storyline resemblance with the manga anyway, it might as well proceed unpredictably like it did here...
true..........^^bbb
but like crimson said, I don't like how the way the anime goes
at least they should make it better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
Aions character is basically ruined, all he does is kiss Rosette and feel up on her... Remington isn't suppose to be that strong, i don't care how special he is he's fighting against whats suppose to be a powerful demon and to see SHEDA one of the most loved characters just die like that is quite pitiful.
Remington is really not bad.....
just wonder if you have read vol.5~?
Spoiler:
Closed Thread