AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-04, 04:02   Link #41
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

i think the battle will just start.. besides
everything hot just started so it cant end
early!they can end it sooner or later..
Old 2008-06-05, 09:20   Link #42
lightbringer
M9000

Most likely the manga will end in another 1-2 volumes. The whole thing has an "approaching last stage" sign painted in neon all over it. Of course, I'd like for it to continue as long as possible :-)

But on the other hand, if it does end soon, we might get a faithful ending in the anime. Shizuka's arc should be wrapped up by episode 13, leaving us with about 13 episodes to deal with Yuuki's past, awakening, and battle with Rido.
Old 2008-06-05, 14:14   Link #43
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
But on the other hand, if it does end soon, we might get a faithful ending in the anime. Shizuka's arc should be wrapped up by episode 13, leaving us with about 13 episodes to deal with Yuuki's past, awakening, and battle with Rido.
Thats pretty much what Im assuming as well, but two things: 1) is 13 epis enough and 2) will the manga be done by then? Or atleast done with Rido so the 2nd season can cover all of it.

I agree VK looks to be ending soon, I wouldnt be surprised if we here an announcement before the end of the year.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-06-05, 14:32   Link #44
BoriquaPrincess

Send a message via MSN to BoriquaPrincess Send a message via Yahoo to BoriquaPrincess
Cool I'm hopeful

Im hoping Yuki end up with Kaname. He's loved her forever. I couldn't imagine loving someone from afar. He waited so long for her to love him back. As usual, from past manga reading, Yuki will go save Zero, but before she is killed, Kaname steps in and dies.
Old 2008-06-05, 18:18   Link #45
lightbringer
M9000

Kaname certainly is likely to bite the dust. Or turn to ash, in this case. And despite incest being okay in this manga, YuukixKaname is like sleeping with your great-grandfather, I still think it's rather creepy.

Beside Zero and Ancestor-Kaname though, there's still the original Kaname to consider. He could still be alive inside Kaname's body for all we know. So Kaname could go back to his coffin, leaving Yuuki with Zero and with her real brother. The only problem is that Yuuki is quite attached to Kaname. The way she is now, I doubt she'd start drinking Zero's blood.

And despite the popularity of the various shipments, I wonder if there really is a need or requirement for an AxB ending, even if this is a shoujo series.

Is the manga gonna be done? 2 volumes would mean it would end somewhere around March 2009, I guess? Even if the rumored second season airs in fall (I suppose 2nd season means ep 14+), it won't be done. Maybe the mangaka will outline the ending for the animation studio?
Old 2008-06-06, 06:05   Link #46
Amalia

Send a message via MSN to Amalia
Personally I would prefer Kaname be with Yuuki. I like this couple and I don't see it THAT creepy. I see Kaname the way he is and his love for Yuuki. Sure Zero is great and hot and all these stuff but we're talking about a very long love here.
Old 2008-06-06, 17:11   Link #47
Queeny
<3

till now I don't see zero surviving , cuz the last ch we saw the shadow of a monster
and it's for zero !!

I don't know if yuuki can help zero , but I think she will do what she promise him ..
killing him if he gets out of control , thats why she's still keeping his Gun ..

she might really using it in the end + I don't know why I remember her face in the anime ending song .. it's may mean something ... I mean " her bloody tear "

like losing one of : zero or kaname or maybe the both ..
anything can happen ...

I hope ch 41 have some clues ~

Last edited by Queeny; 2008-06-06 at 17:22.
Old 2008-06-06, 22:02   Link #48
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

i think yuuki will shot him for instant..
but as kaname said zero is the
ultimate hunter so he's the
one who will kill rido cause of what rido
casted upon kaname...
Old 2008-06-06, 23:06   Link #49
Queeny
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfirefly View Post
i think yuuki will shot him for instant..
but as kaname said zero is the
ultimate hunter so he's the
one who will kill rido cause of what rido
casted upon kaname...
yeah , Me also think zero the one that will kill rido ... cuz till now zero didn't do
anything ...

even shizuka , kaname was the one who did it " he killed her "... and it was for reasons ..
so I think Hino sensai save the last battle for zero

I feel sorry for yuuki if she Really forced to kill zero , cuz she will remember the
promise ... I think she can't make him suffer more ...

ahh ... still , we have to wait more ><"
Old 2008-06-07, 01:47   Link #50
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

hino!! where the heck is chapter 41!! >_<
LOL.. anyways,i think there's till a doubt that
yuuki will shoot zero.. 'cause i feel yuuki will
do some sealing like her mom.. and then
kaname would stop her..
Old 2008-06-07, 02:06   Link #51
Queeny
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfirefly View Post
hino!! where the heck is chapter 41!! >_<
LOL.. anyways,i think there's till a doubt that
yuuki will shoot zero.. 'cause i feel yuuki will
do some sealing like her mom.. and then
kaname would stop her..
Yes , You said it !! I did say that in a post but I forget where @@""
" I mean about the sealing "

will we only guessing , I would Like to know How it will end , I wish something
new .. I mean the ending
Old 2008-06-11, 19:46   Link #52
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
...However, her blood seems to have an abnormal quality to it that made other vampires attracted to it.
I wonder if it has the same effect on Zero as another pureblood's blood would: to prevent him becoming a level E.

Having read up to ch40, I am even more strongly shipping KanamexYuuki now. There's no doubt that she loves him in a romantic way, and loves Zero as a brother. Incest among humans might be a problem, but it looks as if incest among pureblood vampires is considered a good thing. But what the future holds is hard to say.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2008-06-20, 12:08   Link #53
tenken627
what Yagi said

Yuuki has yet to taste blood, especially that of a human. I don't see her going with Kaname until she fully embraces her vampire lineage.

To go with Kaname will mean that she needs to lose the last shreds of her humanity, including her father.

Will Sayori be her first? Or her father?

Last edited by tenken627; 2008-06-20 at 12:23.
Old 2008-06-20, 12:20   Link #54
Inferno Phoenyx
Team No Feelings

Well, I read all 40 chapters last night til this morning!
Very good so far, but for some reason I don't see YuukixKaname...

Anyways, I checked on Wiki, and it said that there's going to be 26 episodes. :[ I really wish Vampire Knight would last longer.
Old 2008-06-21, 01:38   Link #55
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno Phoenyx View Post
...Anyways, I checked on Wiki, and it said that there's going to be 26 episodes. :[ I really wish Vampire Knight would last longer.
Unfortunately, there are only going to be 13 episodes this season. Season two is supposed to start in October. Info from the Japanese anime TV listings site, Shoboi Calendar.

Ep12 is called "Pureblood Oath (Pride)" and ep13 is called "Crimson Chains."

I'm not sure how I'm going to keep my mouth shut until October, since there is no way they are going to get to ch36 before the second season, and most anime fans will be unaware that Yuuki is a vampire -- and a pureblood at that.

Although I want to see her with Kaname, even this development doesn't guarantee that. He could be killed. And Yuuki's blood will save Zero. If it hasn't already.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2008-06-21, 15:03   Link #56
Queeny
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Unfortunately, there are only going to be 13 episodes this season. Season two is supposed to start in October. Info from the Japanese anime TV listings site, Shoboi Calendar.

Ep12 is called "Pureblood Oath (Pride)" and ep13 is called "Crimson Chains."

I'm not sure how I'm going to keep my mouth shut until October, since there is no way they are going to get to ch36 before the second season, and most anime fans will be unaware that Yuuki is a vampire -- and a pureblood at that.

Although I want to see her with Kaname, even this development doesn't guarantee that. He could be killed. And Yuuki's blood will save Zero. If it hasn't already.
T_T
come on don't say that , I mean kaname get killed , I really hope he won't die ~
" still have a hope "

ahhhh when can we have the end ~

Thank you for this info Kaoru ..
Old 2008-06-21, 15:17   Link #57
twkiwilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenken627 View Post
Yuuki has yet to taste blood, especially that of a human. I don't see her going with Kaname until she fully embraces her vampire lineage.

To go with Kaname will mean that she needs to lose the last shreds of her humanity, including her father.

Will Sayori be her first? Or her father?
Yuuki does not need to taste human blood. She is a PUREBLOOD. It would give a bad image to the Kuran family.

Remember when Shizuka drank a human blood (Zero)... I remember one say mentioning her name is an omen because of what happened during that incident.
Old 2008-06-21, 18:48   Link #58
tenken627
what Yagi said

Quote:
Originally Posted by twkiwilee View Post
Yuuki does not need to taste human blood. She is a PUREBLOOD. It would give a bad image to the Kuran family.

Remember when Shizuka drank a human blood (Zero)... I remember one say mentioning her name is an omen because of what happened during that incident.
Hmmm, that is true, only purebloods can turn humans into Level D or Level E, and that is looked down upon.

But, there are some Level E's in the town right next to Cross Academy. So, that means a pureblood must have created them.

Who is creating them? Rido wasn't resurrected yet. Shizuka didn't arrive yet, unless she's been near the school before admission for a while. We only know about one other pureblood in the story, but she hasn't made an entrance yet.
Old 2008-06-25, 00:40   Link #59
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queeny View Post
do you mean thats all the Pure bloods in zero won't make him stable I mean only give him a power till whatever ...

hmmm ....but he drinks kaname blood ..and kaname did drink from Shizuka !!
I don't know what will happen to him ..

but I think he won't die ... cuz I'm still sure thats he's the one that will ends
up with yuuki .. that's for now ... til we see more details

Due to the whole thing of twins being born into a hunter family..

He also drank Ichiru's blood. which gave him full power due to one twin devouring the other in the womb before birth to become strong, in this case, since both were born, Zero pretty much was only half as powerful, but now thanks to Ichiru he should be strong enough to fight Rido now.
Old 2008-06-25, 05:27   Link #60
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

but i whats with the demon shadow? O.O
yes,he drank ichiru's blood but did he fall
to level E?
man i really need chapter 41 >_<
Closed Thread