AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-30, 09:32   Link #41
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

I've always thought the reason Nnoitra singled out nell was because though he hated her i think he hated her more because perhaps he felt something for her
Old 2008-10-30, 09:40   Link #42
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
I thinks she felt for Noi. But he is just a Sexist asshole. He doesnt fuck with Hali.

Either she is really a bad ass *Hope* ...or a man!

Last edited by Utsukushii Hono'o; 2008-10-30 at 13:22.
Old 2008-10-30, 11:20   Link #43
Syphen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
I thinks she felt for Noi. But he is just a Sexist asshole. He doesnt fuck with Hali.

Either she is really a bad ass *Hope* ...or a man! :heh
A man with SERIOUS hormone imbalances.
Old 2008-10-30, 12:04   Link #44
Langus
Optimus Prime

He doesn't fuck with Halibel NOW because she quite obviously out ranks him by a LOT. He wouldn't have a chance in hell of defeating her. Nel on the other hand, he thinks he has the upper hand now (but he still doesn't, cause he's a giant TOOL).
Old 2008-10-30, 12:37   Link #45
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Wear his sexists Hat and drapes himself with WifeBeater Poncho " Si women with such rock hard abs generally tend to have hormonal imbalance "

Quote:
Sometimes Men have tits too... Sometimes Men look like hot sexy women too! I think it'd be awesome
And that went of too spawn a whole new genre of manga called Futa : )

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-10-30 at 13:36.
Old 2008-10-30, 13:23   Link #46
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Wear his sexists Hat and drapes himself with WifeBeater Poncho " Si women with such rock hard abs generally tend to have hormonal imbalance "

Sometimes Men have tits too... Sometimes Men look like hot sexy women too! I think it'd be awesome

Old 2008-10-30, 13:36   Link #47
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

STOP SCARRING MY MIND! HALIBEL IS A HOT WOMAN! SHE IS A WOMAN! *hides in corner* If Nel is weaker now cos her mask broke and she has not thought in years...imagine how strong she would be if she never got hit in the head...

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2008-10-30, 13:46   Link #48
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
STOP SCARRING MY MIND! HALIBEL IS A HOT WOMAN! SHE IS A WOMAN! *hides in corner* If Nel is weaker now cos her mask broke and she has not thought in years...imagine how strong she would be if she never got hit in the head...
If that case what if Orihime restores it? Will her form change? Is it incomplete because her Mask is broken?

If that is so it just makes her more kick ass and Aizen look even worse.

Why in the hell did he trade his Toyatas for American when everyone knows the Japanese make better "Whips"?!

If she is Prevarion than Prevarion is where it's at. He bought a Geo because it was put together faster and looked good. (Those shits fall apart!)
Old 2008-10-30, 14:06   Link #49
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I would assume even a Espada's power would decay somewhat for not really training over the years as anyone else, point in case Yoruichi.
Old 2008-10-30, 14:08   Link #50
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Where is it mentioned when exactly the Nel-flashback took place? 100 years seems a bit too much to be honest.. you really think Aizen let them search for the Vastos for 100 years and seemingly "only" found 3 or 4 of them until now? hmmm idk, one would think the Vastos would pay him a visit when they(1 VC, 1 Afro, 1 Kid) pop out of nowhere and claim Hueco Mundo's throne.

And I want to believe Aizen didn't found the Espada as organization and they were arrancarizing themselfs for ages without his "help"(rip off your mask you stupid hollow, lol). Aizen's not much interested in what happened to Nel could make sense, she's one of the good guys after all, so she's of no real use to him, in wartime for example.

And I think Noitorra proved to be at least on par with Nel now after his powerup when he laughs off an attack by the former 3rd Espada in her released form while he himself didn't release at all, just to take Kenpachi himself to the point where he has to think about using both his hands(!!! )

Quote:
Shawlong also gave the rank. (Before we found out Natural Arrancar existed)
you skipped GF's first arrancarization?
Old 2008-10-30, 14:17   Link #51
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I am not reffering to Wondermike's post . Just to clarify I have been misquoted by a user who read happened as hundred . I have never stated 100 years in any of my posts or in the op. From the posts that I read I feel thats the trend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
He also mentions it happened years ago, as in Nell ranking three was defeated.

Quote:
Spoiler for whole post:

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-10-30 at 14:31.
Old 2008-10-30, 15:04   Link #52
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
Where is it mentioned when exactly the Nel-flashback took place? 100 years seems a bit too much to be honest.. you really think Aizen let them search for the Vastos for 100 years and seemingly "only" found 3 or 4 of them until now? hmmm idk, one would think the Vastos would pay him a visit when they(1 VC, 1 Afro, 1 Kid) pop out of nowhere and claim Hueco Mundo's throne.
Edit: Okay, couldn't find the manga evidence I needed but re-reading the chapters I still think it's 100 years.

The pendulum arc happened 100 years in the past. Aizen's cocky ass said that he was planning all of this from the start which would lead us to assume that he's been making inroads in HM for nearly that long as well. Looking at the NoixNel flashback they specifically mention Aizen and his orders suggesting that at this point he is already in power. Though Noi's careless disregard for his authority seems to imply that he's not a direct power at that time (so ruling from SS - don't think he'd disregard his authority so easily if he was seated on the HM throne like he is now).

As of now, there is nothing to suggest one way or another that Nel getting expelled from Los Noches didn't happen 100 years ago. Unless an exceptionally long period of time had passed, there wouldn't have been a need for Noi to bring it up over and over again ("Just how long have you been gone Neliel?" etc.)

Utsukushii: "If that case what if Orihime restores it? Will her form change? Is it incomplete because her Mask is broken?"

I hope that happens - then Orihime can finally make herself useful.

Last edited by Langus; 2008-10-31 at 13:08.
Old 2008-10-31, 12:34   Link #53
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Aizen wasn't in power all that time, quite obviously. Unless time moves at the speed of light in HM... There's nothing to say that HM didn't have a leader before Aizen entered it - he could easily have been an upstart.
Aizen was in power at the time, because Nel and Noitora mention his name in the flashback

Quote:
(Also, fairly sure that Noi in the manga stated that Nel had been ejected from Las Noches 100 years prior. Will confirm with a pic later when I get the time).
Like Geta said, Noitora only says that some years have passed since Nel left. He doesn't specifically say how many.

But my guess would be that Aizen started operating in Las Noches a little while after the end of the vizard flashback 100 years ago, placing the Nel-Noi flashback <100 years ago.

Old 2008-10-31, 12:42   Link #54
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I agree with Kyu , I personally put it around 90 years when Aizen first started experimenting with hollows , that was most likely the time Aizen came in contact with HM . But its not mentioned in the manga .

The only confirmed link of Aizen and HM in the manga is around 40-50 years prior to current timeline during the metastacia incident . As Metastacia was programmed to go back to HM by Aizen .

Also I do think Nel and Noi were the second generation Espada with Dol's Generation being the first,purely based on power scales.
Old 2008-10-31, 19:30   Link #55
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I thought all the current espada are bred from the Hogyoku, so wouldn't that mean Nnoitora would have to have been made using the hogyoku? There are too many plot holes in Bleach to make a conclusion unless Kubo tells us.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2008-11-01, 12:50   Link #56
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I thought all the current espada are bred from the Hogyoku, so wouldn't that mean Nnoitora would have to have been made using the hogyoku? There are too many plot holes in Bleach to make a conclusion unless Kubo tells us.
Arroniueru was 1st gen for example, perhaps he got pimped afterwards just like in Noitorra's case("Aizen gave me a powerboost, I'm in his debt") -> Aizen discarded some but not all, and then he apparently gave them a hogyoku-redo-power-up to meet his standards.
Old 2008-11-01, 17:32   Link #57
lequory
People hate good theories

When these discussions occur its always came to the conclusion that Aizen redid all of them and took the most powerful ones for his Espada ranks.

Yes there are some confusions but thats the consensus everywhere i've been.
Old 2008-11-03, 10:18   Link #58
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post

you skipped GF's first arrancarization?
True. GF only explained that he had been Shinigamified. I believe he was just a Numerous, and not a Menos at all. So I left him out because he didn't give that much info.

I think Nel and Noi are 2nd Gen Arrancar also...
Old 2008-11-04, 12:14   Link #59
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Personally, no matter what their respective rankings are, I think Halibel, Barragan, and Stark are all Vasto Lords, left over from the old regime that maybe Aizen felt were too troublesome to do away with so they stayed as top Espada.
Old 2008-11-04, 12:20   Link #60
Langus
Optimus Prime

Then how do you explain Nel's ranking as #3? She was at some point in the top three so one of those (Barragan, Halibel, Stark) is a fairly new addition (which kinda throws a wrench into your theory...)