Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-01-03, 20:19   Link #1821
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
Heero, don't fall for the wrong one.
Oh you know he will. This is the man who took fifty episodes and an OVA to figure out that he wasn't going to kill her.
Old 2011-01-03, 20:23   Link #1822
wingzerosnuggles

49 episodes. Give the guy some credit. Meh, I don't blame him. Evil is sexy. But, for fuck's sake, he shouldn't come on to her with the mask on or people will think he had a thing for Zechs. @_@ Dude, she has a mask of evil on. Warning bells, anyone? xD Come to think of it, in everything I've watched, despite the character's appearance and mannerisms screaming pure evil, the protagonist never notices. Case and point, how Zero and Shute were tricked by the dark double of Princess Relehimana Miya de Lacroa in SD Gundam Force. She's wearing black, you idiots!
wingzerosnuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-03, 21:07   Link #1823
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
As long as ChaRelena isn't an evil doppelgänger, we're fine. Otherwise, we're going to have something like a Black Swan plot.
Quote:
Two Relenas and Heero might be RPx1xRD since their surnames differentiate them. Either way, it would be the most epic OT3 ever.
As long as it's an evil doppelgänger NOT someone who just has the same voice and simply had her original face removed and changed to Relena's, I can live with that.

LOL yeah, Black Swan, ay. That totally slipped my mind. I kept thinking The Vampire Diaries. Elena Gilbert's Katherine Pierce [what are the odds, her name's Katherine too] feels as if Relena Darlian's FT!Relena Peacecraft.

If that's going to be the case, WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT btw [Sumisawa won't give us what we want EVER], I'm with you. 'Tis going to be the most epic OT3 ever. xD

Question though, how is 1xRx1 different from Rx1xR? Or 4x3x4 from 3x4x3?

Quote:
I think I need to find a male cover of Taylor Swift's Love Story with unchanged lyrics. A guy going "You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess" is just hilariously perfect for Princess Aurora and Little Prince. xD
LOL switching places, ay. Which reminds me...

Cardcaptor Sakura has Sakura playing Prince Charming and Syaoran Sleeping Beauty in an episode.

Spoiler for It'll consume too much space.:
Old 2011-01-03, 21:12   Link #1824
wingzerosnuggles

Ick...Meer. xD

Evil twins can be great plot devices in the right hands but seeing what Sumisawa has churned out so far has well-prepared me for disappointment.

As for pairing codes, the one who's up first is the one who instigates the ship. Rx1xR is a mutual attraction Relena started while 1xRx1 is one started by Heero.

IM me?
Old 2011-01-03, 21:16   Link #1825
Samiia

@Kitsoru You were right about the Mars thing, my apologies!

@MichaelKnight LOL THOSE PICTURES.

I love when I come back to read updates on this thread, and am met with random spurts of perviness!! Makes me feel better since now I know that I'm not the only person who contemplates these things -___-

Speaking of being a perv, I have been drawing fanart and one of these is Relena naked in her capsule (with hair strategically covering her boobs, so perhaps not so pervy). I made Heero the little prince that surrounds her, of course ;] Does Rei and all those other fanartists use Paintshop or something to color them in? Because I'm not satisfied with just the sketch. Thanks :]

@SkullFaerie I thought that Quatrine (this is my name preference, too) was Quatre, also. I don't see why they had to have the same hairdo but...whatever

Has it been established yet if CharRelena was the Frozen Relena Darlian? Or is Relena Darlian still frozen and CharRelena is someone else.
Samiia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-03, 21:25   Link #1826
wingzerosnuggles

If you need a reference for Relena's boobs, there is official art of her topless. *is shot*

What? I can't appreciate another lady's boobs? At least they're not the crappy melonpan breasts we get in anime nowadays. *sighs* Anime boobs: they don't make em' like they used to.

Also, her heroine doll shows her lacy underthings. xD Lol, garters while making that speech.
Old 2011-01-03, 21:28   Link #1827
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
If you need a reference for Relena's boobs, there is official art of her topless. *is shot*

Quote:
At least they're not the crappy melonpan breasts we get in anime nowadays. *sighs* Anime boobs: they don't make em' like they used to.
Which is somewhat ironic considering the current... um... abundance... of the Moe and Loli trends.
Old 2011-01-03, 21:28   Link #1828
akigakuyuu
Tempest

I've pondered cosplaying Queen Relena... now if I do, I'll know exactly what to wear under the dress. Sexy.
Old 2011-01-03, 21:30   Link #1829
Samiia

Quote:
LMFAO i actually drew them and felt awkward so i covered them up -____-
Samiia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-03, 21:34   Link #1830
wingzerosnuggles

@Kuroi Hadou Yeah, kind of sad really. The new generation gets sub par anime boobs. xD

@akigakyuu There are naughty pictures of that figure in action.

@Samiia Aw...your shame deprives Heero. And us.
Old 2011-01-03, 21:40   Link #1831
akigakuyuu
Tempest

@wingzerosnuggles: Hahaha, oh those are priceless!
Old 2011-01-03, 22:16   Link #1832
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
But, for fuck's sake, he shouldn't come on to her with the mask on or people will think he had a thing for Zechs. @_@ Dude, she has a mask of evil on. Warning bells, anyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiia View Post
@MichaelKnight LOL THOSE PICTURES.

I love when I come back to read updates on this thread, and am met with random spurts of perviness!! Makes me feel better since now I know that I'm not the only person who contemplates these things -___-

Speaking of being a perv, I have been drawing fanart and one of these is Relena naked in her capsule (with hair strategically covering her boobs, so perhaps not so pervy). I made Heero the little prince that surrounds her, of course ;]

@wingzerosnuggles LOL if this were the plot [with the usage of Samiia's brilliant Relena-boobs-covered-with-Relena-hair idea, here's the closest sample to you girls' ideas combined, Wolf's Rain's EvilMaskedChickJaguaraxDarciaxHarmonaTheSleepingNiceChick.

Jaguara and Darcia one-on-one. Guy obviously wins, kills the evil masked chick, and saves with the sleeping nice chick he's in love with...

Spoiler for Too much consumption of space:
Old 2011-01-03, 22:22   Link #1833
wingzerosnuggles

Doesn't everyone die at the end of that anime?
Old 2011-01-03, 22:30   Link #1834
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
Doesn't everyone die at the end of that anime?
Wolf's Rain, you mean? Not really. Darcia is the male antagonist, while Jaguara is the female antagonist, both antagonists antagonise each other lol. Jaguara dies. Darcia lives, reunites with the love of his life, Harmona. Kiba, the male protagonist, lives as well and reunites with the love of his life, Cheza, the female protagonist.

Lol Relena naughty pictures. Never thought I'd come across them.
Old 2011-01-03, 23:07   Link #1835
wingzerosnuggles

@MichaelKnight I see. ._.

@Samiia You were talking about coloring programs earlier? I think most people use Photoshop. There are tutorial videos on coloring that you can find on YouTube. Looking forward to the art. Do you have a DA?
Old 2011-01-03, 23:33   Link #1836
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
@Kuroi Hadou Yeah, kind of sad really. The new generation gets sub par anime boobs. xD

@akigakyuu There are naughty pictures of that figure in action.

@Samiia Aw...your shame deprives Heero. And us.
I literally laughed out loud at the second picture. Thanks a lot for that Snuggles; I needed a laugh.

Clueless Zechs...

"My hands are too stained with blood to stop Heero from defiling my sister. Father forgive your son..."
Old 2011-01-03, 23:51   Link #1837
wingzerosnuggles

If Heero ever does get to tap that, he better hope that Zechs is nowhere in proximity. Then again, FT killed him off so...
Old 2011-01-03, 23:57   Link #1838
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

He wouldn't be able to sleep in his grave knowing Heero is doing his sister.
Old 2011-01-04, 03:25   Link #1839
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
If Heero ever does get to tap that, he better hope that Zechs is nowhere in proximity. Then again, FT killed him off so...
Wait.

FT killed Milliardo off. Not Zechs.

Yes, I know, right. Pfftt.
Old 2011-01-04, 05:47   Link #1840
Hawaiian_Gurl8o8

Send a message via Yahoo to Hawaiian_Gurl8o8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
He wouldn't be able to sleep in his grave knowing Heero is doing his sister.
That could be true then again there are his many clone minions

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing