AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-07, 11:33   Link #2381
Enigma Collective
*Fansubber

Group: Enigma Collective
Projects: Pandora Hearts, Guin Saga
IRC: #EnigmaCollective@irc.rizon.net
Forums: http://forums.enigmacollective.com/
Contact: lordmog@yahoo.com - mooglekupo99 (AIM), elvaanguy@yahoo.com (MSN), elvaanguy (Y! IM), LordMog@Rizon
Positions: EDIT: J-E Translators (J-E = Japanese to English)

Hello everyone!

Enigma Collective is currently looking for EDIT: experienced J-E Translators to assist us in subbing Guin Saga and Pandora Hearts. You can work on either projects or both if you desire. Enigma Collective is a quality fansubbing group, meaning we're a little more laid-back when it comes to releasing. And instead of wanting to be first at any point of the day, we would rather release something when it's ready rather than when it's half-baked. If you're interested, please either contact me via any of the above information under "Contacts" or simply go to our forums at http://forums.enigmacollective.com/ and post in the Recruits! section with your application. Any help of yours will be appreciated.

- Lord Mog of Enigma Collective

Last edited by Enigma Collective; 2009-04-12 at 12:10.
Old 2009-04-07, 11:40   Link #2382
aquastar831
AQS-Anime

Send a message via AIM to aquastar831 Send a message via MSN to aquastar831
AQS-Anime recruiting translators

Group: Aquastar Anime
Position: Japanese to English Translators
Current Projects: ef - a tale of melodies, Negima Ala Alba OADs
Upcoming Project: To Heart 2 AD plus OVA series

IRC Channel: #aquastar-anime@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact(s): aquastar831, Gamefish, tricsterpriest, conman
E-mail: aquastar831@yahoo.com

Group site: http://www.aquastar-anime.net

Currently looking for one or two more translators to recruit since we need some help finishing ef - a tale of melodies as we are currently working on both the TV and HD version releases. Though we are making progress a little bit at a time, I'd like to be able to completely finish of this project before next month since a few of us have some real life obligations that are coming up.

Also, once we finish the last ep of Negima Ala Alba (which will be soon), we are only taking one project, which will be To Heart 2 - AD Plus. We would like to get this out as soon as possible after I receive the DVD for our raw source, so translators are welcome for this OVA project if you'd like to help us out. We will definitely consider a joint as well.

We're a laid back and friendly group, as we want to make sure real life obligations come first (school and work). All we're asking for is people who are reliable, can easily be contacted, and can finish their tasks in a reasonable amount of time.

Feel free to contact one of us if you have any questions.

Past Completed Projects: To Heart 2 TV series, Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru TV series, Itsudatte My Santa OVAs, Memories Off #5 OVA, Negima Spring/Summer OVAs, Kanon 2006 TV series, To Heart 2 OVAs, To Heart 2 - Another Days OVAs, Nanatsuiro Drops TV series, ef - a tale of memories TV series, .hack // G.U. Trilogy Movie, Yotsunoha OVAs, Clannad the Movie, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu TV series, Clannad ~After Story~
Old 2009-04-10, 04:42   Link #2383
kana-pin

Hello everyone.

I live in Japan and I'm currently learning english after school so I want do fansubbing to get better at english. ^__^
But.. I'm a total newbie at fansubbing. O_O I don't really know anything about it but I'm willing to learn and I hope I can help translate good. so if anyone is willing to take me in, please email me at gacha.kanapin@gmail.com =)
Old 2009-04-10, 10:13   Link #2384
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kana-pin View Post
Hello everyone.

I live in Japan and I'm currently learning english after school so I want do fansubbing to get better at english. ^__^
But.. I'm a total newbie at fansubbing. O_O I don't really know anything about it but I'm willing to learn and I hope I can help translate good. so if anyone is willing to take me in, please email me at gacha.kanapin@gmail.com =)
Sent you a mail. Looking forward to hear from you.
-sangofe
Old 2009-04-12, 03:13   Link #2385
EdenSubs

Group: Eden Subs
Position: Translator
Projects: Gokujou!! Mecha Mote Iinchou / Bihada Ichizoku

Eden will be working with a number of other groups to bring neglected shoujo titles to the English speaking world.

We are currently working on Bihada Ichizoku, and are also interested in picking up Gokujou!! Mecha Mote Iinchou.

If you are interested, please contact us! We can be found in #EdenSubs@irc.rizon.net - just message an Op. You can also message me here on AnimeSuki.

Sorry, but at the moment, we are not hiring for any other positions.
Old 2009-04-12, 08:06   Link #2386
solsticesubs
asd

Group: Solstice
Project: Tears to Tiara

Positions: (WE REALLY WANT ONE) Raw Capper (better if you could get us closed captions)
From CTC.

IRC: #Solstice@irc.rizon.net
Talk to any of the ops around. They will uh.. help.

Email: Solsticesubs@gmail.com

Last edited by solsticesubs; 2009-04-12 at 08:27.
Old 2009-04-12, 11:18   Link #2387
Pounce

Joined up with a group, thanks!

Last edited by Pounce; 2009-04-12 at 23:21.
Old 2009-04-12, 13:28   Link #2388
fireboy88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffyz View Post
Group: Kesenai Subtitles
Positions: Experienced Encoders
Projects: Slap Up Party -Arad Senki- , Souten Kouro , Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica Crimson S , Tears To Tiara.
Contact: IRC Channel(Luffy`, Kruption, Dark_Sage); or email: luffy@kesenai.net
Urgent need!
In addition to above, we're looking for an encoder who knows how to encode high quality videos from transport streams (For Project Polyphonica)....

Please help us along with it...

Thanks
Old 2009-04-13, 00:06   Link #2389
Jabo
BAAAAAAAAAAAALLIN!!!

In urgent need for 2 EditorsThey joined up right away lol. But now we need a Translation Checker (TLC).

Group : Himmel.

I've got some episodes stalled since there's no editor around so please contact Jabo or Lefty on irc irc://irc.rizon.net/himmel or just PM me here.

Last edited by Jabo; 2009-04-13 at 19:46.
Old 2009-04-13, 07:08   Link #2390
livs20

AnimeYoshi is looking for a translator to do Hatsukoi Gentei.
Contact me here on this forum or email us at animeyoshi@gmail.comm

Thanks.
Old 2009-04-13, 22:51   Link #2391
EmptySoul
C1Anime

Group: C1Anime
Recruiting: Quality Control
Project: Guin Saga

Qualifications: We're looking for someone who is active and willing to work with a quick turn around on these episodes. The things that you need to be able to do in order to apply with us are that you have the ability to pay extreme attention to detail, have a good grasp of the English language, and basic timing skills so that you can notice scene bleeds, etc.

Contact Info: To apply for this position with us visit our recruit channel on irc.rizon.net which is #c1recruits and speak with WhoIsYou to get the test.

We look forward to hearing from you! Thanks.
Old 2009-04-14, 07:21   Link #2392
windstar!~
C'est la vie...

Send a message via MSN to windstar!~
I'm willed to help out with distribution, contact me on IRC (windstar) and I'll consider it.
Old 2009-04-14, 10:28   Link #2393
getfresh
done
*Fansubber

Group: FreelanceFansubs
Needed: Typesetters(SSA/ASS), Translators

Projects: Dr. Slump, Mr. Ajikko, Various 4c OVA's

Contact getfresh on irc or go to our website and msg getfresh on the forums http://forum.freelancefansubs.org/

peace
getfresh
Old 2009-04-14, 16:34   Link #2394
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
Formula is looking for a translator to work on the one-part Yurumates OVA. I pre-ordered the DVD for no obvious reason, and I've a feeling this one might fall under the radar. Poke me here or email the.merines@gmail.com.

Alternatively, MS IGLOO 2.

Last edited by the.Merines; 2009-04-18 at 11:38.
Old 2009-04-14, 17:01   Link #2395
alchemist11
サード
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to alchemist11 Send a message via Yahoo to alchemist11
Name of group: ray=out.
Our projects: old stuff (not really old anime, but rather anime which have already finished airing - lack of staff *cough* timers *cough* delays releases, unfortunately).
Recruiting: translators, translation checkers, experienced typesetters/karaoke stylers (preferably .ass - those that can make karaoke like jfs or know how to modify his scripts, literally) and an experienced encoder.

Edit 4: Timer position for 90's anime filled, timing positions for the others also filled. Now, only accepting precision k-timer (vacancy: 1). Added Encoder, needed for new *non-oversubbed* project (translator wants to work on it, so need one asap).

Last edited by alchemist11; 2009-04-22 at 23:46. Reason: Stuff.
Old 2009-04-15, 14:42   Link #2396
pitty
fansubber

Send a message via MSN to pitty Send a message via Yahoo to pitty
Well, I am kinda bored after annoying every guy from Singapore I talked to. )

Group: Anime Club Generation [ACG] http://acg.ro-anime.net/english/

Position: Translator (Japanese to English or Chinese to English, no experience required... we are usually nice guys who have the patience to tell how to do somethings...).

Project(s): Deltora Quest (\w ray=ouy), Tsubasa Shunraiki, xxxHOLiC Shunmuki, A NEW PROJECT PICKED BY THE TRANSLATOR (you must have my ok though, but I think I'd sub anything)
Maybe we'll do spice and wolf 2... Just maybe. XD

Well, we are open for joints too... We don't have an available translator now, but we can help with TLC (and the other things).
Old 2009-04-15, 15:39   Link #2397
Kerensa

NG Knight Lamune & 40 TV series (EX and DX also)

Currently I have the RAWs for this series. All 38 episodes of the television series and both OVA series (which consist of 3 episodes each OVA). I did not rip them (I can't remember where I got them), but I am willing to provide them to any fansubber group that is willing to take them.

Contact me: silver_wings_2000@hotmail.com
For subject header write "NG Knight Lamune & 40" in case it goes to junk.
Old 2009-04-16, 21:58   Link #2398
zhurai-tsuki
*Fansubber

Group Name: Azayaka Productions
Site: None
IRC: #azayaka@irc.raitian.info
Position: recruiting all positions, preferable: translator, timer, encoder as on the top list of wanted positions, but, we are ok with having more people of the other positions ;x
Current Project: quite a lot of them we would like to sub, please check in with us at our IRC, or pm me
About us: Restarting Group, that does anime subbing currently

planned: manga scanlation, programming projects?, etc
Old 2009-04-16, 22:53   Link #2399
Stiluz
Slow translator
*Fansubber

Group name: Taka Fansubs
Site: www.takafansubs.com
IRC: #taka @ irc.rizon.net
Position: Raw Capper
Current projects: Lots, check in at irc, contact op, pref. Secludedly, ImperialXT.
About us: HQ, and fast group, weekly projects, very good staff that loves anime and wants to give something back to the fans.
Old 2009-04-18, 09:14   Link #2400
Deathcaster

Inexperienced timer looking for a small group who is willing to take me in. Trained myself how to time by re-timing scripts i ripped from mkv files.

Know how to rough/fine time scripts.
Dont know how to kareoke/k-time.

I know how to use irc, have a basic knowledge of video encoding and a basic knowledge of the japanese language (not even close to the knowledge of a translator though, but am studying it).
Drop a pm if your intrested.

Dont know what to say more so i hope someone has room for me.
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator