AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-11-30, 22:07   Link #18381
Tachibana
タチバナ

Thats what im saying, people are complaining that Akuha is to powerful, well shes not, even she has limits to her powers and since Touhou Fuhai is her opponent, its obvious that he will emerge victorious from that fight, this is where, like i said, the heros turn the tables on the villians.

Akuha will be the one to lose this time.

But i do agree with you, i want to see some Moka and Tsukune relationship development.
Old 2010-12-01, 00:06   Link #18382
Yorae_paladin1

You think akuha isn't good with dirty tricks herself as zombie girl pulled out a gun she might have few other surprises. Somethin tells me that fight won't be honorable I think Akuha knows full well she can't take on a dark lord one on one if said lord is serious.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 00:36   Link #18383
Chris38

That might be true, but there hasn't been anything mentioned about Tohou Fuhai fighting fairly as well... not to mention he is really the last line of defense right now, since last time we had seen them Moka was still asleep, Tsukune has been unconscious in the Rosario and Kurumu has overused her abilities and lost consciousness as well ... the only one who could fight Akua is probably Mizore, but since she's probably exhausted from the trip inside the Rosario, she's probably in no condition to fight either... not to mention that with her power Mizore has no chance against Akua as well...

Of course that might change in chapter 37, but since Tohou Fuhai has said that he has hidden Moka and the others in a place that Akua can't reach .... I doubt that Moka, Tsukune, Kurumu and Mizore would be able to do anything, even if they managed to recover...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 05:31   Link #18384
Tachibana
タチバナ

The place that Touhou has hidden them, i can't help but get a strong feeling that its another dimension.

The three Dark Lords fought Alucard, even Touhou and Tenmei have to have a fighting style, Akasha couldn't have done all the work, sure they know how work barriers and seals, but they were not givin the title of "Dark Lord", just for that.

Touhou Fuhai definetly knows how to fight, question is, what fighting style does he wield?, being the master of the Barrier Arts, will give him a huge advantage over Akuha's technique, since all her fighting revolves around it, it being the central point.

Touhou is also a Demon/Ayashi arts master to, which that is probably what his fighting style is.

Yeah, dirty tricks are possible, but Touhou will figure away around them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Of course that might change in chapter 37, but since Tohou Fuhai has said that he has hidden Moka and the others in a place that Akua can't reach .... I doubt that Moka, Tsukune, Kurumu and Mizore would be able to do anything, even if they managed to recover...
Your right, none of them are in a condition to fight, which means that Touhou will be the one to win that fight, its time for Akuha to lose this time.

This will be a one on one, epic fight.
Old 2010-12-01, 07:28   Link #18385
kagato3

Well we already know at least part of his fighting style. He created the style that Akuha uses
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 07:31   Link #18386
Aesthetic Shampoo

I'm just hoping he fights better than tho other great lord...you know, the one that got cut in about a second by that other human-turned-monster.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 07:51   Link #18387
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Well we already know at least part of his fighting style. He created the style that Akuha uses
He created the magic technique that Akuha uses, not her fighting style. Their fighting style might be completely different for all we know, and there could be something about Akuha's (Fuhai-sensei's) technique that we don't know yet, something Akuha certainly wouldn't know if this is true.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 08:57   Link #18388
Tachibana
タチバナ

Picture time

Spoiler for The Sisters:

They are so adorable.
Old 2010-12-01, 10:30   Link #18389
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Picture time

Spoiler for The Sisters:

They are so adorable.
yes till they drain your blood dry
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2010-12-01, 11:01   Link #18390
Tachibana
タチバナ

Tsukune being in the middle of it, of course, being originally human, his body can produce red blood, it can also produce "white" blood as well, so he has plenty to give them.

*Pervy Thoughts*

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-12-01 at 11:11.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 11:24   Link #18391
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Though, only Moka is permitted to take Tsukune's red blood (not to mention his white blood ... since she would probably be pretty pissed if someone else takes that from Tsukune ) and anyone who would like to take Tsukune's "red blood" (or "white blood") would have to deal with her (of course, I mean Inner Moka)... and in my opinion, that wouldn't be something that we would want to see...
Old 2010-12-01, 11:42   Link #18392
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnnngh, they are SO adorable...and to think that they'll join criminal organizations and bring the world to its knees...*sniff sniff* Daddy's little terrors

And good grief, the 'red blood/white blood' thing has become a meme on this board...
Old 2010-12-01, 11:43   Link #18393
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, Kokoa had her fill of Tsukune also, whos to say Akuha or Kahlua wouldn't?, they will probably get their "turn" in the future.

Though i do agree, Moka will have her objections.

Besides, if i was Tsukune, i wouldn't mind being in the "middle" of it all.

Having a vampire drink your blood, i mean, how awesome is that.
Old 2010-12-01, 11:45   Link #18394
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Well, Kokoa had her fill of Tsukune also, whos to say Akuha or Kahlua wouldn't?, they will probably get their "turn" in the future.

Though i do agree, Moka will have her objections.
The death of whoever takes Tsukune's blood, red or white, will be brutal. Those who take either one will die by bare-handed butchering, courtesy of Inner Moka.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 11:59   Link #18395
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, if want an example of what Inner Moka would do ... if someone tried to take Tsukune's blood away from her... you just have to look at chapter 2 of the First Season, where Inner Moka was especially brutal foreword Kurumu who tried to "take Tsukune's red blood away from Moka"... and if it weren't for Tsukune's "intervention" who knows how that particular confrontation would have ended...
Old 2010-12-01, 12:10   Link #18396
Tachibana
タチバナ

You guys are brutal, killing my fantasies like that.

*also thinks of Akasha taking Tsukune's blood*

"more pervy thoughts*
Old 2010-12-01, 12:27   Link #18397
Chris38

Quote:
You guys are brutal, killing my fantasies like that.

*also thinks of Akasha taking Tsukune's blood*

"more pervy thoughts*
Well I have nothing against you're fantasies Shinso Tsukune, it's just that, in my opinion at least, it isn't likely for something like that, to occur canonically in the manga, where Moka has a monopoly on Tsukune's blood...
Old 2010-12-01, 12:38   Link #18398
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yeah, but its also great for fanfics.

But of course, seeing how comical the 4 sisters are in the manga, something like that in Tsukune's case, regarding his blood, is very possible.

Personally, id like to see something like that in the series, i think it would be humorous.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-12-01 at 12:50.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 13:10   Link #18399
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
@Shinso Tsukune

Well, if want an example of what Inner Moka would do ... if someone tried to take Tsukune's blood away from her... you just have to look at chapter 2 of the First Season, where Inner Moka was especially brutal foreword Kurumu who tried to "take Tsukune's red blood away from Moka"... and if it weren't for Tsukune's "intervention" who knows how that particular confrontation would have ended...
didn't moka say she was gonna tear off kurumus wings and tail

Old 2010-12-01, 13:28   Link #18400
Chris38

Quote:
Yeah, but its also great for fanfics.

But of course, seeing how comical the 4 sisters are in the manga, something like that in Tsukune's case, regarding his blood, is very possible.

Personally, id like to see something like that in the series, i think it would be humorous.
Well, that would only happen if the 4 sisters manage to overcome the differences that have appeared between them...

While I could say that Moka and Kokoa managed to mostly overcome their differences... the older sister's (Kahula and especially Akua) are still going to take some time, before they will be able to "make peace" with Moka...

Well, I think that Kahula, is actually going to be, the first one who will "make peace" with Moka, but for now, I don't see it as possible, that a similar thing is going to occur with Akua...

After all,resolving the "conflict" between Akua and Moka is going to be a little more difficult, compared to resolving things between Moka and Kahula,... due to what happened between Moka and Akua in their childhood ... and we still don't know, if Moka will be able to forgive Akua for what she did... to Akasha... since, after all... what Akua did to Akasha was basically the reason why the real Moka had to be sealed in the first place... so I don't think it's going to be "easy" to resolve that...

Though I doubt that Moka is going to remember what happened in her childhood, in the current arc, since it looks like Moka and Akua won't even "meet" in the current arc, so I believe that this particular plot element is going to be left for some future arc, where Akua is going to appear again, since I believe that Akua will be forced to retreat, by Tohou Fuhai, in the current arc...

@Yorae_paladin1

Yeah, she did say that ... but do you believe that Kurumu would be able to "survive" ... if something like that was done to her, especially if we consider how strong Inner Moka is... since, well ... personally I doubt that...

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-12-01 at 13:41.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire