AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-28, 17:28   Link #21
Casshern

Yes! Yes! Pesche Gautische!
INFINITE SLICK! ...oh, it's finished.

As for Sasakibe, well... instead of commenting on Sasakibe I'm just gonna say that right now there is probably not one sigle person in all Japan who gives less of a fuck than Kubo.
Old 2012-03-28, 18:31   Link #22
kitten320

Well good to see that he id going right to the point this time. Hope rescue Halibel arc will be short and that she along with other Arrancars will help out to shoo the bad guy.

Looks like Stark did die after all...
This really makes Aizen look lame, I'm starting to doubt Gin's death.
Old 2012-03-28, 18:59   Link #23
Alchemist007
*Author

Damn, Stark was a damn badass too. Damn Shunsui.
Old 2012-03-28, 19:15   Link #24
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
I was talking about the entire series in general. The only scene that came close to having any kind of emotion in it was the parting scene with Rukia.
Ulquiorra's death was pretty emotional to me
and so as the Ichigo vs. Grandfisher fight IMO because of Ichigo's mother's revelations and stuff.

Old 2012-03-28, 19:24   Link #25
Alchemist007
*Author

I would definitely say Bleach has had emotion in it. The Soukyouku scene, Ichigo vs Ulq (after Ichi gets blasted in the chest), even just before the Ichi vs Aizen final fight starts was something. It just hasn't happened as often as it should for a series going on this long.
Old 2012-03-28, 19:38   Link #26
Mateus

I wonder if white-haired guy will get killed instantly like the other two guys for failing? What a waste of perfectly good characters to just kill them off to show how "bad-ass" the leader is.
Old 2012-03-28, 20:25   Link #27
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

I would rather have them rescue Nel instead, I miss the adult version
Old 2012-03-28, 20:39   Link #28
Calca
Expressionless

Kubo decided to kill someone and put all the names of the characters in Bleach in a hat and drew Sasakabe.
Old 2012-03-28, 20:50   Link #29
james0246

I actually liked this chapter. I may not even know who the dead guy is/was, but his funeral and Bya-kun's words were quite nice. I also liked the very militaristic clothing for the bad dudes.
Old 2012-03-28, 23:12   Link #30
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I'd much rather name it the "Save Dondochakka" arc. This time Kubo isn't even trying to make the rescue-ee important.
I'm actually kinda worried for dondochakka he cracked me up. i'm ready for good old fashioned creepy face stare downs when they finally get to his cell. with peshe's antics along the way and nel turning into a hottie randomly... it's just a regurgitation of what we've seen already, but at least it works. sadly, its better than any characters kubo can come up with now, so i prefer this
Old 2012-03-29, 00:26   Link #31
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

It would actually be kind of fun and cool if Nel turned adult and child at random without even realizing it.
Old 2012-03-29, 01:26   Link #32
Excelion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Kubo decided to kill someone and put all the names of the characters in Bleach in a hat and drew Sasakabe.
Maybe a hat full of Omaeda and Sasakibe

Last edited by Excelion; 2012-03-29 at 01:46.
Old 2012-03-29, 02:10   Link #33
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
Maybe a hat full of Omaeda and Sasakibe
Omaeda dying would have the least impact possible. It would be the same as saying "Today, 10 shinigami were killed"...we would all go "...k"
Sakakibe, though very minor and backgroundish, was at least more likeable.
Old 2012-03-29, 02:24   Link #34
astrallionheart

Rescue Dondochakka Arc?
Old 2012-03-29, 02:30   Link #35
Kafriel
Senior Guest

At least he's funny
Quote:
I also liked the very militaristic clothing for the bad dudes.
While it looks nice as a design, I always think about how grand a war Kubo wants to make this one...and considering the last one's outcome, I just dread the chapters to come...unless SS has 80,000 shinigami and HM has 100,000 white zetsu arrancar to fight
Old 2012-03-29, 03:18   Link #36
Langus
Optimus Prime

This chapter was again, very promising. I like that Kubo is bringing back the old characters from the Arrancar arc. They'll finally have the chance to get a better finish than last time. I don't really care about Dondo-chan but whatever... if it keeps Nel in the picture then I'm all for it

The funeral was a bit touching but it's hard to feel sad about missing a character who was only ever used as background filler. Poor Sasukibe didn't have a single significant role in this manga (apart from attempting to stop Ichigo from saving Rukia and getting his foil-wielding ass handed to him) until the moment he died. There's too many characters in Bleach like that. I hope Kubo culls them all, and some of the ones we actually like.

On that note, I would love (actually) to see Nii-sama kick the bucket. Not because I don't like his character, rather the opposite really. I want to feel something reading this manga. Killing off such a well-loved character would be like when Kishimoto "killed" Kakashi in Naruto. The fans went absolutely apeshit and the manga had one of the highest reader rates in a while.
Old 2012-03-29, 07:46   Link #37
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
the way they decide to rescue Dondo/Hali felt like a skit from the "funny bleach thread" it really turned into something like the pinky/brain-routine

the other really funny thing was the Vandenreich Army, they are so nazi-esque can't wait to see our Kimonos in Sandals fighting their Uniforms in Boots

about Sasakibe: it's nice to get some info about his personality, but the biggest bonus of his death is to see the Commander genuinely grieving

also: give us sexy Nell ASAP !
Old 2012-03-29, 07:52   Link #38
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Its a bit unfortunate, but Kubo seems like he would've been better off not revealing anything about Sasakibe as oppose to coming up with those excuses. However it makes me wonder if Kubo simply forgot about Sasakibe's brief skirmish against Ichigo in SS (especially after having Byakuya state "what you learn by heresay is that "he never took part in any battles""). Or maybe Kubo does remember and instead truly doesn't grasp or care about the concept of power levels. Because how could he possibly expect us to believe Sasakibe to be Captain level when he was owned so quickly and effortlessly alongside 2 other VC's by an unarmed *shikai* Ichigo? I mean I know this particular point is like beating a dead horse by now, but still...
i'm betting that he probably forgot. he's the type who doesn't plan things out right? so people who don't plan for the future have no concept of the past, they concentrate on the present.
Old 2012-03-29, 09:36   Link #39
Liwyn

Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
Drawing the line here. Villains that look like Aizen, ok.... Villains that look like Kariya, also ok... But villains that look like Byakuya AND Findor?

NOT FRIGGIN' OK!

Last edited by Liwyn; 2012-03-29 at 10:05. Reason: Added pic to prove my point
Old 2012-03-29, 13:20   Link #40
Eragon
Still Alive

^ Sad isn't it. Why introduce new characters when they don't even look different! I think Kubo's really not into this lately.