AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-12-01, 14:06   Link #18401
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yeah Kahlua first, Akuha second.

Kahlua though "secretly", helping our heros, is proof enough, that of course she will be a ally in the future, her being raised as an assassin, only to follow orders, doesn't help, but her love for her sisters will allow her to overcome this.

Akuha will, like you said, be even more difficult, but indeed she will be a future ally, she won't retreat so easily or unless her and Touhou are able to come to an agreement, according to the child Moka, Akuha has her own rules that only she follows combine that with her deep love for Moka indecates that she will "go wherever her sister goes" type thing, which will, ultimately, cause her to abandon FT, in favor of the deep love bond she shares with her sister, no doubt.

But Moka does need to remember her childhood, she deserves to know about her past, while Akuha may be responsible for harming Akasha, it was Alucard that is responsible for her "disappearance", Moka will be equally angry at both of them, but she will most likely turn her attention to Alucard, rather than Akuha, probably for revenge.
Old 2010-12-01, 14:46   Link #18402
Chris38

Well, will see about that , after all we still haven't got any clue, how Moka is going to react when her "true" childhood memories are going to be revealed to her...

Fortunately Moka isn't "alone" anymore and might be able to allow Tsukune to "support" her ,,, once the truth is going to be revealed to her...

So, she might not take this particular revelation as badly as I think, but it's still speculation on our part ... since we still don't even know how this particular revelation is going to look like...

But, actually thinking about it ... Akua was the one who caused Alucard to awaken, by hurting Akasha in front of Moka, which was ... in my opinion a mistake on Akua's part, since it caused Moka's Shinso blood to awaken - which resulted in Alucard's revival ... and as we all now Akasha had to seal him again, by letting herself be "consumed" by Alucard....

So, in my opinion ... "most" of the blame for this particular incident, lies on Akua's shoulders ... and it probably depends on what kind of feelings Moka has foreword her eldest sister, that would tell us if Moka would be able to forgive Akua ... or not... and I think that, currently there isn't much we can tell about resolving this particular problem...

So, in my opinion ... at the current point in the manga, I doubt that we could come to some sort of conclusion on this particular topic, so it's probably best to wait and see, what the future chapter's are going to reveal about this... though, I don't think we will get some clues about this in the current arc...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 15:20   Link #18403
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yeah, Tsukune will be there for Moka when she finally learns of her past.

As for Akuha and Moka's relationship as sisters, yes its gonna be a while before Moka can actually forgive her, but it will be very difficult, even if Moka is angry at Akuha for the time being, its a good thing to know that, Akuha will be there to support Moka also.

I can already tell that, once Moka learns of her past, its gonna be painful.

But its good to know that Tsukune will support her, and its like you said shes not "alone" anymore, Tsukune will always be there for Moka...
Old 2010-12-01, 16:11   Link #18404
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Well, Kokoa had her fill of Tsukune also, whos to say Akuha or Kahlua wouldn't?, they will probably get their "turn" in the future.

Though i do agree, Moka will have her objections.

Besides, if i was Tsukune, i wouldn't mind being in the "middle" of it all.

Having a vampire drink your blood, i mean, how awesome is that.
Ever notice how anyone who's had Tsukune's blood (i.e, Moka and Kokoa) tend to stick around him?

Tsukune's blood: the crack for vampires

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 19:06   Link #18405
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Ever notice how anyone who's had Tsukune's blood (i.e, Moka and Kokoa) tend to stick around him?

Tsukune's blood: the crack for vampires
perhaps there is a bit in human feelings which makes there blood delicious in ann rice vampires they vampires find evil peoples blood very tasty and intoxicating here seems pure heart is the bit plus he is probably a virgin if those legends apply
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 20:03   Link #18406
cyberdemon

Quote:
Akuha has her own rules that only she follows combine that with her deep love for Moka indecates that she will "go wherever her sister goes" type thing, which will, ultimately, cause her to abandon FT, in favor of the deep love bond she shares with her sister, no doubt
Akuha might not even be in FT. There hasn't been any information for or against the possibility.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 20:46   Link #18407
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Akuha might not even be in FT. There hasn't been any information for or against the possibility.
Your right, there has been no confirmation that she is with the organization, however, Fanfan did say that the Miu family had collaborated with FT, growing in power, Kokoa however, might have misunderstood Kahlua, thinking that Akuha is with FT.

The recent chapters show that, Fairy Tale hasnt popped up in any of them, not even the name itself, however, Fei-Hung Wong confirmed that it was just Akuha and the Miu family, but no Fairy Tale.

The only reason Akuha would actually be involved with FT, would be because shes from the Shuzen family, but other than that no evidence suggests that shes "actually" working for them, there is the possibility that, like Kahlua, she has been hired as an assassin, but there is nothing to confirm this as well.

But Akuha doesn't care about the organization itself or even its goals, Moka is her only concern.
Old 2010-12-01, 20:59   Link #18408
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
It's chapter 29 where Kahlua tells them that the Shuzen family has given FT their full support...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 21:27   Link #18409
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
It's chapter 29 where Kahlua tells them that the Shuzen family has given FT their full support...
Kokoa is a Shuzen but doesn't support FT so Akua might not either. the question is really if her goals have changed or not from when she was younger. Even then would she really be willing to share the world with FT if she still had the same goals?
Old 2010-12-01, 21:55   Link #18410
Johnny
Working the bags...

Kokoa had no clue as to what's going on within the family due to her being at the Academy I suppose. She was pretty shocked when Kahlua told her and she's what only 13. I'd hope they'd hold off bringing her into the killing until she hits puberty...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 22:14   Link #18411
Xagzan

Kokoa's 15 or 16.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 22:45   Link #18412
Tachibana
タチバナ

Kokoa is 15 when she arrived at the Youkai Academy in the second season.

@Xagzan
How is the Akuha X Tsukune fanfic coming along?
Old 2010-12-02, 01:32   Link #18413
Chris38

Well, so far we don't know how the support of the Shuzen family for Fairy Tale looks like, but what we know is that Kahula is currently a member of Fairy Tale, and since it has already been mentioned in chapter 28 of the Second Season, that the Miu family supports Fairy Tale as well, and Akua had been among them... I assume that she's a member of Fairy Tale as well...

So, while not every member of the Shuzen family supports Fairy Tale (since both Moka and Kokoa aren't in the Fairy Tale organization...), but for now, at least both of the older sisters (Kahula and Akua) are members of Fairy Tale, and while Kahula might not be too happy about fighting against her younger sister's ... so far there hasn't been any indication that Kahula or Akua are going to abandon the Fairy Tale organization, and I believe that, it's a little too early to speculate about Kahula and Akua leaving the Fairy Tale organization, especially if we still don't know the circumstances that made them join Fairy Tale in the first place...
Old 2010-12-02, 01:37   Link #18414
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

I'd say it's pretty easy to guess:

Karua was raised as an assassin from birth... and therefore FT probably hired her. As for Akua... well, FT wants domination/eradication, and the first certainly corresponds to Akua's desires

Old 2010-12-02, 02:05   Link #18415
Chris38

Well, then Akua probably won't leave Fairy Tale ... unless she has some kind of change of heart, since they both have a similar goal in mind...

As for Kahula, she probably didn't become a an assassin out of her own free will, since, in my opinion, such a job doesn't suit her character... so she's more likely to abandon Fairy Tale or become some sort of secret agent in the Fairy Tale organization that will provide information for Tsukune, Moka and their friends about Fairy Tale's plans...

At least that kind of role would suit Kahula a little bette, compared to openly leaving the Fairy Tale organization, which I don't think is even possible ... considering what kind of "people" are members of the Fairy Tale organization...

After all in the Sun arc, Kanade tried to "brainwash" Sun into joining them, and if Fairy Tale has such kinds of monster's in their ranks ... then "leaving" such an organization won't be an easy task...
Old 2010-12-02, 06:16   Link #18416
Tachibana
タチバナ

The only two things that will cause Akuha to abandon Fairy Tale is basically of her own free will or in favor of her sister Moka, she will definetly do it for Moka.

But like said before, the only reason she would actually be involved with FT, would be because of her relations with the Miu and Shuzen families, so far, Akuha doesn't seem to care about them or their goals, nor has she even bother to mention the organization itself, but think about this, once Akuha learns that Fairy Tale has done harm to her sister Moka, she will not be very happy about it.

As far as Akuhas concerned, the only thing she desires, is wanting her sister back.
Old 2010-12-02, 11:20   Link #18417
Xagzan

Quote:
Kokoa is 15 when she arrived at the Youkai Academy in the second season.

@Xagzan
How is the Akuha X Tsukune fanfic coming along?
Haven't had the time to do much more since I last mentioned it. This is one of my busiest times of year, but I'm getting it done slowly but surely.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 23:53   Link #18418
Chris38

I have been wondering... what do you think are going to be the "consequences" of the current arc, since in my opinion:

1.) The first thing that this arc's "events" should lead to ... is Tsukune realizing that he has to get stronger then he currently is, which is probably going to lead to Tsukune surpassing his current "restrictions" on his vampire abilities...

I also think that Tsukune is going to start realizing that he doesn't posses the blood of an ordinary vampire in his veins, which might lead to Tsukune wanting to find out, what he actually is....

2.) The second consequence of the current arc that I see ... is that the Wong family (or at least the remnants of it) are going to join Tsukune's side in the conflict against Fairy Tale, which might have some consequences In the form of the higher up in the Fairy Tale organization, starting to notice the threat that Tsukune and his youkai "friends", bring to making their plans of destroying the human world...

It could also be a good way to make us realize who actually leads the Fairy Tale organization, since we don't know anything about that, yet...

3.) Finally, the third consequence of the current arc that I see, is the "whole mess" surrounding Moka's Rosario, which might lead Tsukune into searching for something that would cause Outer Moka to disappear when Moka's seal breaks, which as we all know is going to happen sooner or later...

I just hope that Tsukune won't hurt Inner Moka's feelings, when he concentrates on that (since I would be pretty pissed off, if Tsukune does something that would hurt Inner Moka )...

After all, I think that something like Tsukune searching for a way to "save" Outer Moka from disappearing, would give Ikeda opportunities to reveal hints on, how he plans to resolve the issue of Outer Moka and Moka's Rosario, since I don't think that this particular plot point is going to be resolved in the current arc...
Old 2010-12-03, 01:10   Link #18419
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
3.) Finally, the third consequence of the current arc that I see, is the "whole mess" surrounding Moka's Rosario, which might lead Tsukune into searching for something that would cause Outer Moka to disappear when Moka's seal breaks, which as we all know is going to happen sooner or later...

I just hope that Tsukune won't hurt Inner Moka's feelings, when he concentrates on that (since I would be pretty pissed off, if Tsukune does something that would hurt Inner Moka )...

After all, I think that something like Tsukune searching for a way to "save" Outer Moka from disappearing, would give Ikeda opportunities to reveal hints on, how he plans to resolve the issue of Outer Moka and Moka's Rosario, since I don't think that this particular plot point is going to be resolved in the current arc...
i still stick to the thought that there is more to the outer Moka than even Akasha realized. That she was there all along but subdued by the shinso blood since birth so nobody even realized that she existed.
Old 2010-12-03, 01:18   Link #18420
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Thinking about it a bit more, I see Outer as being the "pure girl" side of Moka, the part of Moka that wasn't "corrupted" by the Shinso blood. And by using the rosario, the "pure" side of Moka was given dominance over her "Shinso influenced" side

still... I want my Moka with Outer's personality and Inner's looks (and maybe just a dash of Inner's sass... that type of girl would be absolutely )

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire