Notices

Old 2012-06-24, 11:39   Link #101
webkid94
*Author

Spoiler for episode 1:
webkid94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 11:57   Link #102
Seiryuu

Interesting first half of ep1. Am I mistaken, or did Iori actually declare herself impure? Well, even if she isn't a pure highschool maiden, and isn't afraid to let people know, if she comes back in that position, there will be blood... Unless the guy comes back and finds HIS hands wandering.

Here's hoping that Yoshifumi's able to grow a bit and get something to happen. I don't like such cold, insulting rejections and seriously want to see it taken back.

On a side note, while I've never seen it, wasn't there a Hentai anime centered around this same concept??
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 12:10   Link #103
GoddyofAus
Level 5 Pyrokineticist

5 seconds into the episode, first thing I see....

John Cena poster.......*headdesk*

D-
GoddyofAus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 12:18   Link #104
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 1 Part 1:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 12:27   Link #105
GoddyofAus
Level 5 Pyrokineticist

Please excuse the ignorant question but why is there only one half out so far? Something to do with subbing?
GoddyofAus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 12:44   Link #106
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
One slight correction.
It did take me a minute to get used to the K-On designs without K-On characters, but the designs are good, anyway. And I agree with webkid94 that Sawashiro Miyuki's character is really interesting.

@GoddyofAus -- The question is far from ignorant. I've searched around and found that there was a hastily arranged (announced about a week ago) live preview showing in Tokyo today (Sunday) at 2pm Tokyo time. It was broadcast by a live hook-up on NicoNico. Only Part A was shown. There are also live events through the summer, and the first one is scheduled to be in Osaka the day after the first TV broadcast on July 7 and will show only part A of episode one, so I guess they decided to be stingy about things, lol. Unless they actually haven't finished part B yet.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2012-06-24 at 12:56.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 13:54   Link #107
flack

Wow, ok glad its only "half" an episode. I actually thought the first ep ended.
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 14:36   Link #108
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddyofAus View Post
Please excuse the ignorant question but why is there only one half out so far? Something to do with subbing?
Some series show the first half of the first ep at some point before the official airing as a preview. The first ep hasn't truly aired yet.

I can see one particular scene occurring: "Oh crap, I gotta g--- OK, who are you, and you, and... someone kill me!". Bad enough for a girl to be at the mercy of a guy's whims during that time, but to switch at an urgent time like that... if that happened, one of the two would die. And hope he's actually got the guts to go in there, otherwise it'll be humiliation in front of the entire school. Which would be worse, swapping with a guy and having to have him do that or swapping and having to do that for HIM?

Also, I kinda wonder what would happen if something happened to someone during a switch, to the effect that returning to one's own body became impossible.

Last edited by Seiryuu; 2012-06-24 at 17:02.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 16:18   Link #109
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by flack View Post
Wow, ok glad its only "half" an episode. I actually thought the first ep ended.
Officially, the first episode would air next week's Saturday Night (7/7), so expect the subs to be on the following Sunday morning.... Well, depending on who does the subs I guess
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 16:23   Link #110
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoscotto View Post
watched the 10 min. pre-air (the quality was really bad) and it was pretty good
bad as in a .3gp video or bad as something done by deen?
Old 2012-06-24, 18:32   Link #111
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Spoiler:
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 22:21   Link #112
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

It's a bit more fanservice-y than I expected, but I'm interested in seeing where it will lead to.
RegalStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 03:21   Link #113
Elestia

Just hearing Miyuki Sawashiro play as Nagase made this anime a must watch for me for next season.
Old 2012-06-25, 03:39   Link #114
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I think you mean Himeko
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 04:12   Link #115
Elestia

Ah, you are right.

Seeing he play the blunt and harsh characters always tickles my fanc- *cough*. I mean she's a seiyuu I really enjoy listening too.
Old 2012-06-25, 15:52   Link #116
AnimeFan188

Is this body-swapping going to go on for the entire series? Or is it just going to
be a story arc for the first few episodes?
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 22:24   Link #117
Akarin

Pretty good episode, I like how the cast acts like normal teenagers than anime teenagers normally do.
Akarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 12:22   Link #118
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
bad as in a .3gp video or bad as something done by deen?
I actually thought the animation was pretty decent. Certainly the character design was good. The video quality of the preview was lower than usual, since the version I saw was streamed, but it wasn't as bad as any .3gp Ive seen.

side note: I always hate to see Deen so generally maligned, since although they do do some visually awful stuff, they also do good stuff, such as Simoun, or even Sankarea.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 16:08   Link #119
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
side note: I always hate to see Deen so generally maligned, since although they do do some visually awful stuff, they also do good stuff, such as Simoun, or even Sankarea.
Once in a decade

Nonetheless, all I can say for now is that is not as bad as usual.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 17:22   Link #120
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

I saw the first 11 minutes nothing great, but somewhat entretaining, though i cant get to like chipmunks teeth i have to admire silveelink for keeping the designs of the original in their adaptations, specially since this is likely to bring comparisons, still the premise is interesting so i have to wait to see what turns out of this.

Tags
body swapping, comedy, drama, romance, shounen, slice of life