AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-20, 06:38   Link #14181
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
sometimes it's easy to forget how young he is with all the stuff he does. Mikoto is only like 2 years younger as well but she seems 5 or 6 with the personality difference. ah well they are both pretty young people.
Nah, the one person that I have to keep repeating her age is Index A lot of people don't know that she's the same age as Mikoto

In any case, Kamachi tends to overmature most of his child/teenage characters, we have people like Tsuchimikado and Accelerator having all these field experience, Kumokawa and Birdway being in charge of things beyond their age... Not to mention crazy girls like Kuroyoru and Saiai...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Both Chaos2Frozen and tsunade666 need to stop hypnotizing me with their Minami avatars.
That's a great idea! Tsunade use Minami, Teh_ping goes back to Mizuki, then I'll take up Shouko's avatar !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifting Wolf View Post
I'm more enamored with his Subaru Konoe sig, actually. HAWT
How do you know it's not Kirino ?
Old 2011-09-20, 07:21   Link #14182
Drifting Wolf

I know that outfit!? You cannot fool my eyes! For I have the Sharinhax!?

Psst... she is Subaru, right? I'm pretty sure I've seen her in that swimsuit...
Old 2011-09-20, 07:25   Link #14183
Zakoo

I believe it's meat right ?
Old 2011-09-20, 07:46   Link #14184
tsunade666

There is no way MEAT is only at that size and seriously if their is no new novel to talk about. We only talk like we are in a chat box >.>

Minami will still be my avatar sumeragi unless a new much moe minami shows up

I read a the first page on the poll only so I'm not sure but Teh_ping is really a bro among bro's and they are right that ZnT is in it's final volume and the final season of the anime is showing so more love for the novel is needed.
Old 2011-09-20, 20:26   Link #14185
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
There is no way MEAT is only at that size and seriously if their is no new novel to talk about. We only talk like we are in a chat box >.>

Minami will still be my avatar sumeragi unless a new much moe minami shows up
The Fall series are coming up, we have to keep up with the seasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifting Wolf View Post
I know that outfit!? You cannot fool my eyes! For I have the Sharinhax!?

Psst... she is Subaru, right? I'm pretty sure I've seen her in that swimsuit...

Lol yes it's Subaru.

Quote:
I read a the first page on the poll only so I'm not sure but Teh_ping is really a bro among bro's and they are right that ZnT is in it's final volume and the final season of the anime is showing so more love for the novel is needed.
But it's precisely because it's about to finish anyway that there's no need to translate it.

(I'm throwing in Toaru to make this post relevant)

The reason why there's a strong demand for To aru Majutsu no Index is that after the Anime, people want to know more about the story so they read the LN. But now that Shana and Zero have confirmed one last Anime season, there's no need to spoiler yourself for it.

A good choice would be Durarara because the Anime covered only like 3 volumes and there's a ton of material left, but I don't think Brain Base would be making a sequel in like, FOREVER. So that series would slowly drain fanbase as interest in the story fades.

Another good choice would be Denpa Onna because you can be certain of Shaft making a sequel. But the Light Novel story is already over, so there isn't going to have much discussion over it...
Old 2011-09-21, 03:02   Link #14186
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Then again, no matter the demand for Toaru, there had to be a supply to satisfy everyone anyway.

Last edited by Hell_ping; 2011-09-21 at 05:03.
Old 2011-09-21, 03:25   Link #14187
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The Fall series are coming up, we have to keep up with the seasons

Lol yes it's Subaru.

But it's precisely because it's about to finish anyway that there's no need to translate it.

(I'm throwing in Toaru to make this post relevant)

The reason why there's a strong demand for To aru Majutsu no Index is that after the Anime, people want to know more about the story so they read the LN. But now that Shana and Zero have confirmed one last Anime season, there's no need to spoiler yourself for it.

A good choice would be Durarara because the Anime covered only like 3 volumes and there's a ton of material left, but I don't think Brain Base would be making a sequel in like, FOREVER. So that series would slowly drain fanbase as interest in the story fades.

Another good choice would be Denpa Onna because you can be certain of Shaft making a sequel. But the Light Novel story is already over, so there isn't going to have much discussion over it...
hahahahha. you know going by that, there's gillions of LNs that would be good choices. I can name 10 not on the poll right now.
Old 2011-09-21, 07:10   Link #14188
tsunade666

hate to break the light novel talk but larethian's avatar got a very cute girl on it. who is she?

on the poll list I check Campione. It looks good but the setting is the guy is already strong and I kinda didn't understand what happen because it already starts with the story of king and not on how he become one. heck he already had a lover and experience on a girl.
Old 2011-09-21, 10:23   Link #14189
classic

What about The Monogatari series? Who wants it to be translated exept me?
Old 2011-09-21, 10:25   Link #14190
tsunade666

but isn't monogatari series being translated already?
Old 2011-09-21, 10:31   Link #14191
desrtsku
Nympholept

Ok, since everyone is into cute avatar girl, I'll join the thread into a "2 vs all Baka to test avatar"
Old 2011-09-21, 16:35   Link #14192
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Dunno if this has been exposed (maybe I miss it).

But Touya mention that when Touma was younger his bad luck spread to others, now as a teen his bad luck in mainly centered on himself and Alister have mention that his power if growing so... can the bad luck be a product of whats sealed inside Touma and not something caused by Imagen breaker?.
Old 2011-09-21, 16:42   Link #14193
Miraluka
Banned

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_SS:Norse_My thology_Chapter5
Old 2011-09-21, 16:43   Link #14194
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Maybe Touma is pandoras box?
Old 2011-09-21, 17:22   Link #14195
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic View Post
What about The Monogatari series? Who wants it to be translated exept me?
Impossible, there's a impassable wall between Index and the Monogatari series.

If one is a skyscraper, the latter is the moon in the sky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Ok, since everyone is into cute avatar girl, I'll join the thread into a "2 vs all Baka to test avatar"
No yanderes allow... Especially if they're the real deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
Dunno if this has been exposed (maybe I miss it).

But Touya mention that when Touma was younger his bad luck spread to others, now as a teen his bad luck in mainly centered on himself and Alister have mention that his power if growing so... can the bad luck be a product of whats sealed inside Touma and not something caused by Imagen breaker?.
Hell anything is possible at this point.
Old 2011-09-21, 20:03   Link #14196
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
During their first clash, Accelerator easily blasts Kakine into a nearby building. However, Kakine walks out of the building, revealing that he is completely unharmed and that he has already Awakened, giving him greater proficiency in the manipulation of Dark Matter and flight capabilities. He is able to corner Accelerator, revealing that his Dark Matter is able to bypass Accelerator's Reflect by exploiting a logic fault in Accelerator's barrier.
Kakine's Awakened state.
However, Accelerator manages to update his AIM field and add Dark Matter to the list of things he can control. Accelerator then proceeds to hold an advantage even using Dark Matter against Kakine.[5]
I am pretty sure Kakine didn't Awaken there.
Old 2011-09-21, 21:27   Link #14197
larethian

Quote:
hate to break the light novel talk but larethian's avatar got a very cute girl on it. who is she?

on the poll list I check Campione. It looks good but the setting is the guy is already strong and I kinda didn't understand what happen because it already starts with the story of king and not on how he become one. heck he already had a lover and experience on a girl.
Shiratori Mizuha.
Old 2011-09-21, 21:30   Link #14198
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Shiratori Mizuha.
The Devil on G-string...

...Well that's Classy.
Old 2011-09-21, 21:34   Link #14199
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Shiratori Mizuha.
from what series? novel or vn? but by the looks of the graphics it looks like from a vn game.

I didn't understand what I_am_kami meant did he meant that kakine didn't awaken at that scene? well Kakine was already awaken when he uses his wings. In the race of awakening Kakine is leading miles stone away from Accelerator but even so Kakine's awakening is like a premature awakening because he can't utilize it to it's full extent. Just like Accel in the first time he is in black wings with Kakine and Kihara. The black wings are just extent of his anger and his just rampaging. it change a bit I think in the fight with Aiwass or maybe at the fight with Touma ... or maybe not because he can already control it well in the fight against Touma so maybe at Aiwass or after the fight with Kakine. he started to have control on it.
Old 2011-09-21, 22:35   Link #14200
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Kakine seems to be able to make wings for a while. That doesn't mean it's awakening rather the him shaping his dark matter into wings because he has that big of an ego. If we go by the logic that wings automatically equal awakening then Misaka has shown awakening and. NO.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen