AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

View Poll Results: Kaname vs. Tessa
Kaname 472 57.07%
Tessa 355 42.93%
Voters: 827. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-10, 20:12   Link #341
traziemykel
Chimpira

kaname ftw!!
Old 2007-01-13, 19:05   Link #342
tsubaki-kun
moefan

Tessa is kawaii girl, but Kana-chan is tsundere. This type is more preferable in general & in particular for me ^^. Can Tsubaki-kun say otherwise about both of them ^^
Old 2007-01-14, 10:05   Link #343
riddle
"What Should I Put Here"

Send a message via MSN to riddle
Yea i know that Kaname is a tsunderekko and to tell you the truth i like the tsundere type most like Haruhi, Eri, Naru, Shana, etc. But in this case if i must pick between Kaname and Tessa i'll stick with Tessa.
Old 2007-01-14, 13:58   Link #344
Lucy-sama
childlike dreams

I'd have to vote Kaname. I like girls that stand up for themselves better than just cute girls.
Old 2007-01-14, 19:13   Link #345
dpryciak

Send a message via MSN to dpryciak Send a message via Yahoo to dpryciak
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsubaki-kun View Post
Tessa is kawaii girl, but Kana-chan is tsundere. This type is more preferable in general & in particular for me ^^. Can Tsubaki-kun say otherwise about both of them ^^
I have heard Kawaii before, although not quite certain on it, but not tsundere....could somebody assist an amatuer otaku?????
Old 2007-01-15, 22:14   Link #346
elbryan

Send a message via AIM to elbryan
Well I love the whole Kaname Sosuke thing...they are my favorite couple and i love watching them, but personally i am more of a Tessa fan for myself
Old 2007-01-16, 13:39   Link #347
tsubaki-kun
moefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpryciak View Post
I have heard Kawaii before, although not quite certain on it, but not tsundere....could somebody assist an amatuer otaku?????
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsundere
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Tsundere
Old 2007-01-22, 16:48   Link #348
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I am one with Tessa...though Kaname is the main girl character Tessa presents more of charm to Sagara-san than Kaname. And most of all tsunedre girls are getting quite common though Tessa maybe the clumsy type she manages a whole battleship!! Quite extra ordinary for a clumsy girl.
Old 2007-01-30, 20:46   Link #349
phantom_ryder

i watched Fumoffu first (cos it was available at the vid store first) and found Tessa really really annoying in the couple of eps she showed up, but after watching FMP! i found i really respected her in the end.. i think all this came about after I'd seen her M9 vs M6 "fight" with Mao.. her sheer determination really got to me *sigh... too bad she's pretty damn clumsy for a girl that has a mighty expensive sub at her beck and call!
Old 2007-01-31, 12:23   Link #350
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Kana Chan though I find Tessa way more cuter . Kana being a typical Tsunedre has problems relating her feelings to Sagara . As it invovles Kana and Tessa the discussion has to be Sagara centric .

My fave female chara is Mao She Rocks
Old 2007-01-31, 19:50   Link #351
dpryciak

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom_ryder View Post
i watched Fumoffu first (cos it was available at the vid store first) and found Tessa really really annoying in the couple of eps she showed up, but after watching FMP! i found i really respected her in the end.. i think all this came about after I'd seen her M9 vs M6 "fight" with Mao.. her sheer determination really got to me *sigh... too bad she's pretty damn clumsy for a girl that has a mighty expensive sub at her beck and call!
Don't know. I see Tessa as rather...weak...really. Not because she's clumsy (I find that cute in a character), but because she's...I don't know. I cannot explain it. She seems to simply be weak, a shadow compared to everybody else, I guess.
Old 2007-02-01, 07:05   Link #352
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Weak people can't lead effectively you know
Old 2007-02-01, 20:17   Link #353
dpryciak

No, weak people can't lead well.... Tessa has her specialties, but other than that (shrug) I don't know. Her character has faults.
Old 2007-02-01, 20:21   Link #354
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

LOL and Kaname and Sousuke are less flawed?
Old 2007-02-01, 20:28   Link #355
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Tessa and Sagara dont share a chemistry . Tessa is more of an introvert when it commes to her feelings also in genral . While Sagara is also an Introvert , Tessa tries making her move but Sagara as always never looks under her skin he always sees her as an comanding officer .

Kaname and Sagara are very flawed they arent exactly made for each other but they do share a chemistry and Sagara sees Kana as a person that helps a lot
Old 2007-02-01, 20:42   Link #356
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

I didn't say they don't fit together I just said that saying Tessa has faults is half of the picture. All three of them have flaws, and if you ask me, Kaname and Sousuke have more flaws than Tessa, yet I do admit that they fit together better than would Sousuke with Tessa.

That also means that I get to keep Tessa for myself
Old 2007-02-03, 14:23   Link #357
dpryciak

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
I didn't say they don't fit together I just said that saying Tessa has faults is half of the picture. All three of them have flaws, and if you ask me, Kaname and Sousuke have more flaws than Tessa, yet I do admit that they fit together better than would Sousuke with Tessa.

That also means that I get to keep Tessa for myself

Okay, I submit to this logic. They are all flawed. But, could any of us stand to read perfect people living perfect lives? Ugh. Imperfections mean interest.

But Kana and Sosuke have the best chemistry. Yes, they are different, but maybe he needs her extrovert to his introvert.
Old 2007-02-19, 15:33   Link #358
pothead21
Davisanddroz.com

Send a message via AIM to pothead21
kaname ftw
Old 2007-02-20, 01:35   Link #359
velvet nightmare

if souske were ever to pick tessa

he would basically have to transfer out of his unit and TDD b/c a superior cant have a relationship with a subordinate

so he would have to abandon, in a sense, kurz, and mao to be with tessa

though im sure they wouldnt mind

not sure whether they'd allow him to take arbalest along with him
Old 2007-02-20, 04:19   Link #360
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
he would basically have to transfer out of his unit and TDD b/c a superior cant have a relationship with a subordinate
It's a mercenary unit, they don't have to follow military code, Sousuke is not a sergeant and no 16 year old girl could be the captain of 5 billion dollar submarine

Mithril is exactly the same thing as Amalgam, except that Mithril use military rank instead of metal name
Closed Thread