AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-11-23, 17:44   Link #21
Ero-Senn1n

I think the remaining two demon containers should not be wasted, but put to the good cause:
1, show the real power of Itachi with showing a real fight with him. I mean he never got the chance to show why is Orochimaru saying that Itachi is stronger than him.
2, Show the last akatsuki member in action, hopefully a kunoichi this time.
That way Kishimoto could restore the initial image of akatsuki as a superior organization. All that to build up the required tension for the final battles involving Sasuke and Naruto. The lesser akatsukians will probably fall against the ex-genin team in order of appearance. Now it's Team-10's turn.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 18:47   Link #22
Rezard

I donīt know if Kishimoto will start killing akatsukians right now, killing Kazuku and Hidan now will only lead to them being replaced by another criminals.
I think itīs too soon, at best he should kill just one of them.
Rezard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 18:50   Link #23
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
three more Bijuu? Hmm. Well we know the 9 nines is left.. I know that there is an 8 tailed snake(Although I thought it was a dragon.. Damn!) But I dunno if that has been sealed or not yet.
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 18:54   Link #24
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Can't wait to see all of this animated on...NARUTO: HURRICANE CHRONICLES!

Shika just continues to impress me. One thing I want to know is where Kakashi fits into this. I can't wait till next chapter to see my answer. I hope his hand isn't going to affect him fighting Hidan. It urks me a little that Shika has to do all of this just to eliminate one Akatsuki member though. Maybe I'm overestimating Kakashi, but I figure that this guy, after knowing Hidan's jutsu, will be able to counter it some how. There's also the slim chance that maybe he could someone how copy Hidan's jutsu, but I doubt it. I wonder how Sharingan can help in this.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 18:54   Link #25
Hir0

From what i know, Hidan is slow lol

He didnt noticed that he was binded to kagemane shiriken lol

Now we've seen Ino, time to see chouji : )

For some reason i dont think it should be this easy to stop Akatsuki with shika alone, its obvious that Kakuzu or hidan is going to do something
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 18:59   Link #26
Ashura3

Wow, Shika impresses me more and more by the second. His potential with a bigger chakra pool would be enormous. I hope he gets jounin rank sometime in the near future.

But I hope both members of Akatsuki survive this encounter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
If Shika doesn't fail something soon, the world shall collapse under his awesomeness.
He failed to keep Asuma alive. :d
Ashura3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 19:34   Link #27
Zek
Eyebrows...

Man, Shikamaru just gets more badass with every chapter. The real question now is whether or not this Kagemane Shuriken jutsu has the same weaknesses as the original. It's strange that not only does the "shuriken" apparently hold the victim by itself without Shikamaru having to maintain a seal of any kind, but he also doesn't appear fatigued by the effort of holding it like he was before. I don't really understand how a weapon can maintain a jutsu by itself without any input from the user, just because it contains elemental chakra...
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 19:55   Link #28
MobiuS

You guys must understand that Shikamaru is the Chuck Norris of the Narutoverse. I bet he taught Haku one handed seals too ... considering the amount of tricks hes popping out these days.

For a lazy guy he sure does a lot of improvement.

Naruto should give him the Kyuubi (Jiraya transfer it, both J and Naruto die) and Neji should give him a Byakugan. Unstoppable force right there.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 19:59   Link #29
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

The thing that impressed me the most is that Naruto part 2 starts showing in Spring 2007, from the coloured pages with Naruto's height change.

EDIT: I'm looking for the post I got this from, on... some other website... for more about it. As much as I'd hate it to be false, could someone find a version and read it for themselves? Because if it was a lie, I am NOT going to be happy with that person.

EDIT2: The image in question:

Spoiler:

It's really looking like a Naruto game set after the timeskip. I'm going to feed that guy to a bear.

EDIT3: OK, or it was this image:

Spoiler:

Seems more promising. Interesting chapter either way.

Last edited by Illuyankas; 2006-11-23 at 20:17.
Illuyankas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 20:12   Link #30
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Interesting chapter. I think at this point, it should be clear that Shika is or at least is almost jounin material. All he needs is to develop a final ultimate jutsu (maybe some sort of shadow summon or shadow transformation).

The Nibi is dead as expected. It seems women are quite weak in the naruto universe. So far there has been just two woman who has proven herself respectable in battle. I'd like to see one more biju in full action, maybe a flying type or something. That'd be interesting.

Akatsuki has sealed 6 biju. Wow. Really they can stop now. Its interesting how Itachi has lost his job of capturing Naruto. Clearly the leader sees Kakuzu and Hidan to be more fit for the job. I never liked that itachi. I think he's overrated.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 20:16   Link #31
S_C_L-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuyankas View Post
The thing that impressed me the most is that Naruto part 2 starts showing in Spring 2007, from the coloured pages with Naruto's height change.

EDIT: I'm looking for the post I got this from, on... some other website... for more about it. As much as I'd hate it to be false, could someone find a version and read it for themselves? Because if it was a lie, I am NOT going to be happy with that person.

Spoiler:

It's really looking like a Naruto game set after the timeskip. I'm going to feed that guy to a bear.
the first image is for a game.

S_C_L-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 20:18   Link #32
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

Or the second image in my post. I don't know Japanese, so I can't really say.

I think that one is for a special poster competition, incidentally.

OK, someone already mentioned it in a new thread. Hey, it's post filler Naruto and it's here before my children's children end up raising their grandkids on Mars. Nothing to complain about for me.
Old 2006-11-23, 20:20   Link #33
S_C_L-1

yep, he deserves a mauling for spreading that rumor.
Old 2006-11-23, 20:27   Link #34
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

So, what about this? I'd like it to be true, personally.
Old 2006-11-23, 20:46   Link #35
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Several things to cover:

1] Yugito is now officially dead. Oww, that kind of stung at the heart. Well that would be true, if I had one to begin with. Well no sense in crying over this, after all Kishimoto seems to want Naruto to be the one, lone Jichuuriki.

2] Ino's Shinteshin works on animals eh? Great, maybe there's a biju left that's not been sealed and she can take it over and do some major damage.

3] Shikamaru's becoming more than just a secondary character these days. Good for him. Maybe Naruto really will be killed off as my friends predict. Well when there's people like Shikamaru, who needs Naruto in a fight?

4] So Kakashi will be taking drugs as well? Geez, 1st Sasuke-hime now Kakashi too? Where's the dealer then?

-That aside this was a good chapter, now let's see what the next one brings.
Old 2006-11-23, 21:24   Link #36
Nuu
Teh Sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuyankas View Post

Spoiler:

EDIT3: OK, or it was this image:

Spoiler:

Seems more promising. Interesting chapter either way.
ok the first image is for the new naruto game in the US... the second comfirms that they will be airing naruto part 2 in spring 2007.... hope that clarifys it
Nuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 21:28   Link #37
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

I am so upset. I read that in under a minute.
I WANT MORE NOW!
Coder8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 23:35   Link #38
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Ok, first guys Hidan did not lose when he was caught by the Shadow Shuriken. No, he lost earlier when his weapon broke in half. He had nothing else to go on, that weapon must land a cut or a scratch even for Hidan to do anything, any farther. Hidan has nothing going for him but his supposed "Immortality", unless Kakuzu repairs his weapon with his strings Hidan is done/useless.

You guys are also overlooking something, there is 2 more bijuu left (not including Naruto) if Hidan AND Kakuzu dies, Akatsuki will need 2 more new member's to "seal" the rest of the Bijuu. Not only that, but the ring's what if Konoha takes the ring's after their death. Why? I don’t know, but what if . So it makes me wonder if those two will really die, because if they do, it means 2 things. The remaining Bijuu will not/can not be "sealed", OR Akatsuki will get 2 new member's I wonder who they will be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
If so, then Naruto could really harm people very badly by injecting Kyuubi chakra into his kunai and create some kind of never healing wound O.o
Yep I thought about this as well, shit he wouldn’t even have to make a never healing wound. All he has to do is cut some one and even the smallest kyubi chakra that flows in to their body would be like poison x 100. Remember what it did to Sakura? she was a medical ninja for god sake and she still got owned by it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I wonder how long that thing is gonna hold them....since he couldnt have endless chakra within that Shuriken...
Obviously long enough for Shikamaru to extend his own shadow and link it to theirs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai View Post
-4] So Kakashi will be taking drugs as well? Geez, 1st Sasuke-hime now Kakashi too? Where's the dealer then?
We don’t know if that was drug's. If it was, then it was obviously for his hand that’s bandaged up, must be more painful then it seems.

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2006-11-23 at 23:51.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 00:12   Link #39
S_C_L-1

Quote:
So, what about this? I'd like it to be true, personally.
yeah, that first pick was obviously for a game (u know, the fact that all the small images were CG).

so they are just making a new series of part 2?

wait... does that mean they'll just stop part 1? or will they continue with filler and air it seperately?
Old 2006-11-24, 00:26   Link #40
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
No, the fillers will end in spring, and Part 2 of naruto with a new name will start.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote