AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-01, 05:43   Link #6321
Freeter
beyond

By the end of this Yami is going to be a lot more proactive towards Rito. Can't wait for her to raid his bed to Mikan's horror
Old 2014-02-01, 07:34   Link #6322
fazri
blacksun king

uwaah sluty yami come out!
what rito gonna do,have some harem try out with all girl in pool or do something to yami?
i can wait.......arrrgghhhhh
Old 2014-02-01, 07:44   Link #6323
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
You think Rito is going to die simply being surrounded by boobs? That's too shallow Dark Yami-chan.

I'm sure Rito's going to survive that torment of hers.
No, she wants to kill him with her own hands. The naked girls are only there to provide him with a suitable place to die. She seems to think of him as the biggest pervert on Earth, so she finds it fitting for him to die surrounded by boobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
By the end of this Yami is going to be a lot more proactive towards Rito. Can't wait for her to raid his bed to Mikan's horror
Speaking of Mikan, I hope she will appear in this arc. She might even be the key to bringing back the old Yami, though it's more likely to be Rito since the story is about love rather than friendship. Anyway, I want her to meet Darkness. I really wonder how Darkness would treat her...
Old 2014-02-01, 07:51   Link #6324
SeaDam

Mea doesn't seem to be going quietly into that good night. I wonder what her fate is going to be? A shared existence with Nemesis?
SeaDam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 08:23   Link #6325
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDam View Post
Mea doesn't seem to be going quietly into that good night. I wonder what her fate is going to be? A shared existence with Nemesis?
My guess is that Tearju will find a way to separate her from Nemesis and give her her own body. Or maybe Yami will do it with her Darkness powers, she seems to be able to do all sorts of crazy stuff like transforming space.
Old 2014-02-01, 09:03   Link #6326
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
My guess is that Tearju will find a way to separate her from Nemesis and give her her own body. Or maybe Yami will do it with her Darkness powers, she seems to be able to do all sorts of crazy stuff like transforming space.
she will likely be given a body like the ghost's one so there is a good chance she may lose her powers.Unless nemesis/yami separates in two bodies(i think it would be possible with their powers)
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 12:51   Link #6327
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ch.40
I think this is the best chapter. Mea was Nemesis all along, given and bit predictable seeing her hair grow black and Oshizu in the previous chapters cannot dive into her mind only seeing "Darkness", Nana might be the factor to bring Mea back. Wow why is Kentaro Yabuki taking designs from HUKE now? lol Either way Darkness Yami is not the best design, but personality and powers make up for it. I'm so surprise her powers are that insane! If she can create a worm hole I think that is not the end of the capability also yandere eyes! @_@

Move over Star Trek and Thor Dark World and any other Darkness series! lol
Old 2014-02-01, 13:48   Link #6328
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Ch.40
I think this is the best chapter. Mea was Nemesis all along, given and bit predictable seeing her hair grow black and Oshizu in the previous chapters cannot dive into her mind only seeing "Darkness", Nana might be the factor to bring Mea back. Wow why is Kentaro Yabuki taking designs from HUKE now? lol Either way Darkness Yami is not the best design, but personality and powers make up for it. I'm so surprise her powers are that insane! If she can create a worm hole I think that is not the end of the capability also yandere eyes! @_@

Move over Star Trek and Thor Dark World and any other Darkness series! lol
It's not the first time Yabuki is inspired by Huke. Mea in her assassin outfit looks a bit like Black Rock Shooter. Personally, I like Darkness' design. She looks lewd and demonic.
Old 2014-02-02, 04:11   Link #6329
ReddyRedWolf

My take on yandere Yami-Yami is that if she can't have Rito nobody will!

That is why she is giving the most Hidou no Bad End for Rito.

Death by Boobies, Asses and Pussies.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 03:32   Link #6330
The Green One

You'd think Rito, throughout his illustrious career, would be used enough to the sight of a woman's bare breasts that he wouldn't react with that wide eyed bloodshot look of OMG what the hell are those?!? look anymore by this point.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 08:17   Link #6331
nfsac

Now I miss Lala being the lead girl!
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 08:24   Link #6332
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
is a berserk Yami not enough?
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 08:38   Link #6333
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
i'll be honest even in the original Lala didn't really give that lead girl vibe
on the nisekoi forums its more and more becoming an ecchi-less TLR if you think about the way the storylines play out Lala and Chitoge have a similar problem their the lead girl in name only not in action. Early TLR and even middle to late TLR Haruna was still by far the one that seemed likely to win Rito's heart. Fact is the only reason the harem plan is even possible is because Haruna still holds a far higher position in Rito's heart then lala
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 22:16   Link #6334
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
It's not the first time Yabuki is inspired by Huke. Mea in her assassin outfit looks a bit like Black Rock Shooter. Personally, I like Darkness' design. She looks lewd and demonic.
Never thought about it, but now looking back at BBRS TV with the hoodie seems the designs are the same. So BRS is Mea and Yami is Dead Master. It all make sense now! Yabuki wanted to draw a BRS ecchi!
Old 2014-02-04, 09:50   Link #6335
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Will find it ironic if all darkness does is release the supressed thoughts with the faulty logic that for those conditions to be met Eve would have to be suppressing her destructive tendencies. But Yami doesn't do that but there is something she very likely is supressing her lustfulness.
Looks like I was pretty close to the truth
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 13:32   Link #6336
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
i'll be honest even in the original Lala didn't really give that lead girl vibe
on the nisekoi forums its more and more becoming an ecchi-less TLR if you think about the way the storylines play out Lala and Chitoge have a similar problem their the lead girl in name only not in action. Early TLR and even middle to late TLR Haruna was still by far the one that seemed likely to win Rito's heart. Fact is the only reason the harem plan is even possible is because Haruna still holds a far higher position in Rito's heart then lala
Yeah, I don't think Lala's lack of appearance do her justice. Darkness seems to be a Yami/Momo-focused manga, but not even in the original TLR did Lala ever have a significant presence. She's what I would call an "underdeveloped" character.

Kind of sad, since I believe that even some of the non-leading girls have more screen time than she does. Hell, at this point, I think her little sister Momo beats her in number of appearances. I feel like the series used Lala to set up the harem, but not actively use her as an important character, which pretty much gives her a minor role in everything.
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 16:32   Link #6337
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
The raw is out.

Spoiler for 40:
Why does this remind me of Nu-13 from BlazBlue...
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 16:51   Link #6338
kirasama

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirasama View Post
Guys i just created this account just to post here.
WHAT IF Mean and Nemesis are the same person ?
i don't remember they appearing together with noone.

Mea have a transformation ability she can have double personality and change her body.

This can explain WHY nono can see nemenis now and the voice in her head.

what you guys think ?

hahaha perfect guess ?
thanks to Umineko xD this sound novel make em see the any narrative with other eyes.
kirasama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 16:56   Link #6339
Soji

Quote:
Why does this remind me of Nu-13 from BlazBlue...
At least I'm not the only one that thought this

But really, I never thought that she would become like this(I mean Yami).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 19:16   Link #6340
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
At least I'm not the only one that thought this

But really, I never thought that she would become like this(I mean Yami).
Now that I think about it, there weren't really any Yandere characters in Rito's harem.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen