Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-02-20, 22:54   Link #501
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Talking about great chests, gonna ask this here as I can't be arsed going through the thread but does Sera open her chest up to Ayumu as the story goes on?
Who'd open its chest to a boy?
Old 2012-02-20, 23:34   Link #502
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Who'd open its chest to a boy?
Well I meant figuratively not literally(altho not to say I wouldn't mind litertally)
Just wondering if she warms up to Ayumu, I can still imagine that she would still call him names and treat him like trash but show a kinder side as well.

Also for that matter how many girls are there now?
Old 2012-02-20, 23:55   Link #503
Miraluka
Banned

Didn't read the novels, but my 6th sense tells me she still use trash talking on him.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 22:09   Link #504
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Well I meant figuratively not literally(altho not to say I wouldn't mind litertally)
Just wondering if she warms up to Ayumu, I can still imagine that she would still call him names and treat him like trash but show a kinder side as well.

Also for that matter how many girls are there now?
She's become kinder in V6-7. For example, she said near the end of the volume 7 that she might get "jealous" as Aikawa thought that she was going to hit him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Didn't read the novels, but my 6th sense tells me she still use trash talking on him.
Quite true, quite true.
Old 2012-02-21, 22:27   Link #505
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
S-ranked megalo who made the arm things for Yuu, since she can negate magic.
If she is a megalo, why does she look human instead of animal/creature humanoid?

And how is Kyoko involved in Vol.9? Not yet answered.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 22:30   Link #506
Kyouka
Is Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
If she is a megalo, why does she look human instead of animal/creature humanoid?

that other guy is one his classmate with blonde hair i think to i guess some looks like humans and hawt!
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 23:08   Link #507
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Spoiler:
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 23:56   Link #508
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Spoiler:
Whats the point in doing that?
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 18:38   Link #509
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Whats the point in doing that?
I second this question. Why resetting memories?

EDIT: Did I talk about Orito BL's thing in Volume 7?
Old 2012-02-23, 19:33   Link #510
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Is the queen also affected by the curse and forgets about him? also, did Ayumu do something to upset the queen to make her do something like this?
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 21:06   Link #511
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
Is the queen also affected by the curse and forgets about him? also, did Ayumu do something to upset the queen to make her do something like this?
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lummie; 2012-02-23 at 21:20.
Old 2012-02-23, 22:23   Link #512
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Spoiler:
She's one character that is quite exceptional and not your modern tsundere. Has quite a good character development.
Old 2012-02-23, 23:19   Link #513
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Spoiler:
that is interesting. I really wish that I could read japanese and read the series. I am amazed at how Haruna remembers him and not Dai-sensei who is more powerful than her.

the only other reason I can speculate as for the queen's actions is to isolate him and possibly make him seek her out/join her side? or she did it to be a brat.
Old 2012-02-24, 17:01   Link #514
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
the only other reason I can speculate as for the queen's actions is to isolate him and possibly make him seek her out/join her side? or she did it to be a brat.
Maybe she wants to take revenge? However, looking at the kind of story it is, it's perhaps just for a random reason.
Old 2012-02-24, 17:16   Link #515
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Recently I have discovered that most ecchi series usually have perverted MC who are disgusted by others for being pervert, but he's a saint compared to other characters who are either selfish bastards, bitches, assholes or complete monsters.

Kyoko is a complete monster imo, I don't see the reason why we should keep her alive besides the fact that her dark magical girl outfit is so good. And she betrayed Ayumu once again, so much for being so nice.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 17:30   Link #516
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Kyoko is a complete monster imo, I don't see the reason why we should keep her alive besides the fact that her dark magical girl outfit is so good. And she betrayed Ayumu once again, so much for being so nice.
Because she can be interesting.

In some anime, you have the good, fine girl, but they aren't interesting. Tsundere era has also passed. Now, there are the "backstabbers" who are kinda interesting, since you never know which side they'll be. I personally am fine with these "back-stabbing" characters (aside the ones in KnIM).
Old 2012-02-24, 18:30   Link #517
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Because she can be interesting.

In some anime, you have the good, fine girl, but they aren't interesting. Tsundere era has also passed. Now, there are the "backstabbers" who are kinda interesting, since you never know which side they'll be. I personally am fine with these "back-stabbing" characters (aside the ones in KnIM).
Interesting aside, are you fine living in that world knowing there were someone like that? She did a lot of terrible things and it seemed like they just shrugged it off.

The MC is too forgiving. I've noticed a lot of ecchi series with MC like that. He's too forgiving that he just forgives people trying to kill him and the ones he hold dear with silly reason like "they probably had a bad day.". That kind of thing happen a lot. I prefer series with heroes who would just slaughter enemies with smiling dace instead. It makes me feel better.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 19:16   Link #518
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Interesting aside, are you fine living in that world knowing there were someone like that? She did a lot of terrible things and it seemed like they just shrugged it off.

The MC is too forgiving. I've noticed a lot of ecchi series with MC like that. He's too forgiving that he just forgives people trying to kill him and the ones he hold dear with silly reason like "they probably had a bad day.". That kind of thing happen a lot. I prefer series with heroes who would just slaughter enemies with smiling dace instead. It makes me feel better.
Hmm i think you're being influenced by tht avatar of yours
But tht aside are the translations at B-T going to continue??
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 20:21   Link #519
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Maybe she wants to take revenge? However, looking at the kind of story it is, it's perhaps just for a random reason.
the revenge thing would make more sense than some random reason. But based on what i've seen in the anime (as I cannot read japanese) it could be a random reason as that occured every now and then. Someone mentioned that the quenn did a hit-run-kiss to Ayumu. so it's possible that she did it because he didn't return the feeling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Hmm i think you're being influenced by tht avatar of yours
But tht aside are the translations at B-T going to continue??
I have been checking every now and then but it does not seem like any progress has been made in months even though there appears to be an active translater.
Old 2012-02-24, 21:36   Link #520
Lummie

Quote:
Queen was just being a bitch since they fought in the previous vol. What she asked from Kyoko to be precise "Cast a curse that hurts more then death."

In Ayumu's case, to him it's the feeling of loneliness.

Quote:
The MC is too forgiving.
To be honest, Ayumu's character would fit very well as a nichibro in Danshi Koukousei no nichijou.

Tags
ayumu`s ass, gender bender, harem, occult, romance, shounen, zombie