AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-10-31, 16:05   Link #1821
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Well, it's just a switch-guard, so...yeah. Also, it's not like Escanor got the demons drunk, they just gorged themselves on his drinks without a second thought

Last page: Escanor fangasm!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-31, 22:55   Link #1822
Wandering Soul

It was a pretty clever how Escanor kept those two occupied. Now it's time for him to take the main stage and deliver a satisfying beat down.
Old 2015-10-31, 23:26   Link #1823
watisit

How is Ban and co going to run away from the Escanor's AOE attack?

And he was also near Diane when she used her Mother Catastrophe. Maybe he's a magnet for such attacks.

Last edited by watisit; 2015-10-31 at 23:37.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-01, 03:43   Link #1824
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

If Escanor's power revolves around sunlight, would his power increase if he was thrown into the sky?
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-01, 04:54   Link #1825
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
If Escanor's power revolves around sunlight, would his power increase if he was thrown into the sky?
i think so, afterall his abilitys vanish after the sun goes down, that means that sunlight is a essential part for his abilitys, at least in a metaphysical sense since the first sunlight without touching him increases his powers immensly,
that means that if he was thrown into the air or even outside of the planet he should become much much stronger
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-01, 09:41   Link #1826
Fwarlord

If Escanor's power revolves around sunlight, I think there's a way to seal it, the vampire king's darkness was just too thin to do the job, or else his power must always active, since the sun is always either at his side of the planet or the other side.

And since this chapter starts at night, we can confirm the reason Escanor's so skinny last chapter was because it's really evening, not just because some crappy photoshop in the scan.

Last edited by Fwarlord; 2015-11-01 at 10:07.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-01, 16:17   Link #1827
BladeMancer

I kinda want him to be thrown into space just to see the massive powerup that would happen.
I think the amount of muscle he would gain would make him equal to Diane in size
Old 2015-11-01, 16:45   Link #1828
ImperialFlameGod8190

Didnt they mention a while back that escanor's personality is completely different depending on the sunlight.
When he's out of sunlight escanor is a timid little wimp. When he's in sunlight he's a badass stronger then Melodias. And he has his sacred treasure

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-02, 14:26   Link #1829
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Didn't Meliodas get his Sacred Treasure back, though? But yeah, Escanor never lost his.
Old 2015-11-02, 18:17   Link #1830
marvelB

Huh, almost forgot to comment on the full chapter. Anyways, I still find it terribly amusing to see both the demons (particularly Merascylla) get drunk off their asses. But there's one particular thing that interests me..... Galan once again brought up the fact that he must abide by the laws of his "curse", lest he be turned to stone, as well. This leads me to believe that he'll eventually be forced to retreat from Escanor.... which would ultimately be his undoing.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 08:59   Link #1831
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah. He'll probably do that. But even if he doesn't, Escanor's still going to kick his ass over to kingdom come.
Old 2015-11-07, 03:50   Link #1832
marvelB

Next spoiler is out, though this isn't 100% confirmed yet:

Spoiler for 149:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 04:23   Link #1833
BladeMancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post

Spoiler for 149:
Spoiler for spoils:
Old 2015-11-07, 04:49   Link #1834
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Spoiler for spoils:
he isnt at his peak because the sun went up a few minutes ago, if the sun reaches his peak that escanors powerlvl will be at his max too, that means that right now 55000 arent close to the max he can become, mostlikely he will reach 100k or 150k at his peak

PS: there is a time in the year where the day is the longest and the night is the shortest, i wonder how much more powerful he will become at this certain day
Old 2015-11-07, 05:38   Link #1835
BladeMancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
he isnt at his peak because the sun went up a few minutes ago, if the sun reaches his peak that escanors powerlvl will be at his max too, that means that right now 55000 arent close to the max he can become, mostlikely he will reach 100k or 150k at his peak

PS: there is a time in the year where the day is the longest and the night is the shortest, i wonder how much more powerful he will become at this certain day
OK hands down Escanor is the strongest sin, he would thrash Meliodas and a majority of the commandments and could do so easily
Old 2015-11-07, 11:11   Link #1836
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Interesting spoilers, and good as well; if the spoilers are too, it's going to be a good chapter. Way to go, Escanor! And I really hope he does break his statue to pieces so that Galan finally dies for good. After that, only Merascylla will be left.
Old 2015-11-07, 11:54   Link #1837
LevelSeven

^i hope that too XD
btw, maybe the girl has a chance, afterall her magic plays around souls, it could be like with superman, you know, the same weakness towards "curse-like" magic, normal stuff like fire or water wont do anything (if it is to weak), but magic like mind-control could affect him
Old 2015-11-07, 17:08   Link #1838
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post

Spoiler for 149:
Spoiler for 149:
Old 2015-11-07, 17:18   Link #1839
BladeMancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Spoiler for 149:
You can't have problems if your dead.
Old 2015-11-07, 17:47   Link #1840
Spinell

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Interesting spoilers, and good as well; if the spoilers are too, it's going to be a good chapter. Way to go, Escanor! And I really hope he does break his statue to pieces so that Galan finally dies for good. After that, only Merascylla will be left.
Not sure if they can be killed so easily. Being a black ghost might not be Fraudrin's real appearance, his body might have been destroyed.
Spinell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, romance, shounen