AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-02, 06:24   Link #281
Khalil

I never read the "Over-rated manga" thread, but I did say something similar just a few weeks ago:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
Gender flip Kano and Nitta (and tone down the sex scenes a wee bit), and you've got a pretty standard shojo story.
Old 2011-09-02, 08:46   Link #282
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
Well, there is a higher risk of cervical cancer, for women who have multiple sexual partners, due to a higher chance of infection with HPV, and having sex at an early age and using the pill can aggravate that risk, although I can't really see that happening in this kind of manga.
Naw, I actually do think something like this could happen.....Hell at this point we ALL know Kano is pretty much spoiled goods. And its not like a happy ending with Nitta is likely to happen at this point. Maybe not going into as much detail as you did, but some kind of illness related to her sex life, Nitta spends her final moments with her, and something like her naming him a sole heir in her will or something like that, then his experience with her changes him to be a better person and stuff like that....I swear I can see that happening.

And that f$%king Yuki.....I hope whatever she has, he has it too the bastard, because on that same page I listed, its seems she IS having sex with him again if you scroll down. Kano kinda deserves whatever she has, life always catches up with you, no matter what "problems" you have.
Old 2011-09-02, 09:21   Link #283
holiday10

From what I have read so far in this thread are crap. Those that dislike Kano and call her a whore, slut, and she needs to find another love quick, and feel sorry for Nitta. Please, give me a break. Those are words from a childish, under age kid that don't know how the real world works. And I hope and pray that everyone on this thread is over the age of 18 since this is an adult manga.
Please stay off the thread if you are under the age of 18 because your wasting space. Little kids should be on the Pokemon or Barney thread.
Old 2011-09-02, 09:41   Link #284
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Some people actually don't approve of indecent behavior.......

Its called having morals

I'm sorry if you feel we are immature because we don't think hoping on a dick 24/7 is acceptable.
Old 2011-09-02, 10:05   Link #285
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Some people actually don't approve of indecent behavior.......

Its called having morals

I'm sorry if you feel we are immature because we don't think hoping on a dick 24/7 is acceptable.
If you "have morals", then please for the love of god move on to the Pokemon thread. You don't belong here in the first place, what the hell are you doing here?

If you opt to stay, please act like an adult.
Old 2011-09-02, 10:17   Link #286
EroKing

Has Harumi Chihiro done a series giving it a bad/sad ending before?
Well, irrespective of what happens to Kano in the next few chapters i'm sure the ending should a be good one.

Btw Kano's step-mom may be a bad character in this series but she is a really hot milf, wouldn't mind seeing more chapters of her with some delicious scenes
Old 2011-09-02, 10:21   Link #287
Khalil

I don't really think that bad of Kano, apart from her being a spoiled rich kid, but I do think that she's - for whatever reasons - broken, possibly beyond repair and I probably wouldn't want to associate with her, if she were a real person, and the same goes for Yuki and his cronies.
Old 2011-09-02, 10:25   Link #288
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
If you "have morals", then please for the love of god move on to the Pokemon thread. You don't belong here in the first place, what the hell are you doing here?

If you opt to stay, please act like an adult.
What the hell are you talking about. The ones who aren't acting like an adult are the one's who criticize others for having an opinion on a character. You make absolutely no sense, you claim no one is an adult because they don't agree with a character's actions and choices, what the hell are you on?

I could understand if someone is here just complaining to complain, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with disagreeing with something.
Old 2011-09-02, 10:35   Link #289
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Ooooook, so besides arguments of who's mature and who's childish, we got 3 what ifs of what's cooking up inside Kano's belly. Preggers, Poisoners, or STD-ers. Should we tally up the results?
Old 2011-09-02, 10:39   Link #290
Khalil

You forgot, that her body might just be reacting to her protein rich diet.
Old 2011-09-02, 10:39   Link #291
EroKing

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Last edited by EroKing; 2011-09-04 at 00:48.
Old 2011-09-02, 12:29   Link #292
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Ooooook, so besides arguments of who's mature and who's childish, we got 3 what ifs of what's cooking up inside Kano's belly. Preggers, Poisoners, or STD-ers. Should we tally up the results?
We need to get more insight on it, or at least a full raw chapter.
As it is now we see kano holding belly, and then screwing some more with yuki.
Not much to say imo, it can be anything. From food poisoning to cancer, from another *my kitty died, I'm sad, I need to fuck around* to *I'm a cock lover bring me some more*.
Old 2011-09-02, 13:20   Link #293
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Doubt it will be STD, it doesn't fit well into this type of manga.

A post in the thread raised a good idea: she thinks she is pregnant but actually have cancer.

Poor girl.
Old 2011-09-02, 13:52   Link #294
MAX_COLA_POWER!

So preggers or cancer is the most expected guess. Alright, thanks guys^^.
Old 2011-09-02, 14:05   Link #295
watatatow
pottery shop vandal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
on that same page I listed, its seems she IS having sex with him again if you scroll down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
As it is now we see kano screwing some more with yuki.
Spoiler for Ch 25 - image censored to the point that it's pretty much worksafe:

Looks more like Nitta to me.
Old 2011-09-02, 15:08   Link #296
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Spoiler:

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2011-09-02 at 16:01.
Old 2011-09-02, 15:16   Link #297
jzmagic
flargansbog

So I guess spoiler tags aren't needed after all this rage?

There would be epic rage if Yuki was the father of Kano's unborn. Someone needs to photoshop trollface on Yuki.
Old 2011-09-02, 15:28   Link #298
watatatow
pottery shop vandal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
So I guess spoiler tags aren't needed after all this rage?
Seriously. We should probably put spoiler tags back on for the new page out of consideration for those not up to date with this series. The stuff we're currently discussing is 9 chapters ahead of current scanlations. I can't help but feel sorry for any hapless reader who comes in here only to be faced with uncovered spoiler bombs like we've had in the past couple pages.
Old 2011-09-02, 17:07   Link #299
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

The whole raw is now up on e-hentai for people who want to read it.

And let me say....oh sh%t
Spoiler for spoiler chap 25:
Old 2011-09-02, 18:09   Link #300
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Spoiler for ch. 25:
Closed Thread

Tags
borderline hentai, harumi chihiro, manga, mature, romance