AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-10-26, 17:15   Link #1281
Mephis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
^ They have no idea what kind of engine powers the Valvraves. It's impossible for them to recreate it.

Off topic, Shadow, what is your avatar?
Pokemon the origin. Charizard evolves into Mega Charizard while facing Mewtwo
Old 2013-10-26, 17:15   Link #1282
shadow1296

Quote:
^ They have no idea what kind of engine powers the Valvraves. It's impossible for them to recreate it.

do they need to create an engine though because to me it looked like the room that was holding unit 2 had multiple engines, either developing or decommissioned i am sure a few in there are usable

oh and its mega charizard X
Old 2013-10-26, 17:16   Link #1283
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
That's mega Charizard from Pokemon XY...XD Just google mega evolutions, apparently some pokemon can further evolve.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-10-26, 18:25   Link #1284
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
do they need to create an engine though because to me it looked like the room that was holding unit 2 had multiple engines, either developing or decommissioned i am sure a few in there are usable

oh and its mega charizard X
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
That's mega Charizard from Pokemon XY...XD Just google mega evolutions, apparently some pokemon can further evolve.
Thanks!

I don't think they can use use those. There are many questions regarding those tubes. Too much uncertainty arises to try to make a new Valvrave from those parts. Cain got engine II out, but he was clearly an exception.
Old 2013-10-26, 18:34   Link #1285
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Thanks!
No problem.

Quote:
I don't think they can use use those. There are many questions regarding those tubes. Too much uncertainty arises to try to make a new Valvrave from those parts. Cain got engine II out, but he was clearly an exception.
Judging from what was shown. It looks like Original RAVE engines need an OS (Pino, Prue) to become operational. Since VVV III-VI are mirror RAVEs (i.e. Linked to VVV I's RAVE engine, its safe to say that the OS is necessary for non-imitation RAVE engines.

VVV II was inactive & could not be activated by conventional/normal means, Cain using Prue to get it operational makes the most sense.

The real question is: How did Cain know that he'd need Prue to steal a Valvrave?

If there is a "spare" mirror RAVE lying around, I don't see why they can't put together another VVV using all those spare parts. The maintenance crews are doing a decent job putting the VVVs back together after they take a beating.

VVV I was put together like new after it got that thrashing from Cain & VVV III would need some repairs after getting it's left arm(s) blasted off. What I'm trying to say is; they know how to rebuild them, so constructing another shouldn't be difficult. They'd just need an engine.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-10-26, 19:30   Link #1286
shadow1296

i wouldn't be surprised if they do know how to build an engine or repair one, the school was built to find valvrave pilots, it was probably also built to create mechanics for the valvraves as well and considering the engines are an important part of the mechs they probably would taught them how to fix those first in the guise of some kind of school project
Old 2013-10-26, 19:46   Link #1287
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

The familiar was said to be developed from the data left behind in the school with that male adult doctor being the one who made it. In a mere 2 month, the crew from the school know how to developed new weapon and repaired Valvrave. I say this a important step for Valvrave mass-production if JIOR is continuing on a path to be a powerful empire. They already accumulated tons of resources and funds, now it just need L-elf to militarized New JIOR and everything is set.
Old 2013-10-26, 21:16   Link #1288
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
The familiar was said to be developed from the data left behind in the school with that male adult doctor being the one who made it. In a mere 2 month, the crew from the school know how to developed new weapon and repaired Valvrave. I say this a important step for Valvrave mass-production if JIOR is continuing on a path to be a powerful empire. They already accumulated tons of resources and funds, now it just need L-elf to militarized New JIOR and everything is set.
so its very safe to say that that school is jior's version of karlstein academy, just extremely less ruthless and more secretive about the fact they are actually training their students to be soldiers
Old 2013-10-26, 21:21   Link #1289
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
so its very safe to say that that school is jior's version of karlstein academy, just extremely less ruthless and more secretive about the fact they are actually training their students to be soldiers
Yes, in fact all adult in the school are soldier that are teacher in disguise in order to train the candidates for the Valvrave, aka ALL STUDENT.
Old 2013-10-26, 21:59   Link #1290
shadow1296

Quote:
Yes, in fact all adult in the school are soldier that are teacher in disguise in order to train the candidates for the Valvrave, aka ALL STUDENT.
well we knew they were training valvrave pilots, but the way it looks like it makes it seem that they were training them to for everything else a military battle ship needs, i don't care how smart a kid is the fact that they can repair a very damaged unit and develop new weapons for the valvraves in about 2 month is an extraordinary feet for high school students who didn't know how to do it before hand and with their only help being a soldier who wasn't involved in the more advance part of the development process, i'm surprised none of the students questioned this fact
Old 2013-10-26, 22:28   Link #1291
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
I still find it funny that these kids can rebuild/fix giant mecha but no one can do accounting.
Old 2013-10-26, 23:12   Link #1292
Mephis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
I still find it funny that these kids can rebuild/fix giant mecha but no one can do accounting.
Well... they are only high school students

But still yeah lol...
Old 2013-10-26, 23:16   Link #1293
Irenesharda

Quote:
Again, it's probably not all students just like it was all teachers. They brought in some students just to keep their cover of being the most prestigious high school in JIOR. Also, I'm almost sure I saw mothers with babies and little children in those crowds that Dorssia deported out of Module 77, and I doubt those babies and children were soldiers, so really Module 77 was like an undercover army base, made up of soldiers and their families around the school which housed the VVV project. Unfortunately, I think those soldiers might have gotten really lax since they acted really confused when Dorssia started attacking and they all got taken over quite easily.

Quote:
In a mere 2 month, the crew from the school know how to developed new weapon and repaired Valvrave. I say this a important step for Valvrave mass-production if JIOR is continuing on a path to be a powerful empire. They already accumulated tons of resources and funds, now it just need L-elf to militarized New JIOR and everything is set.
The thing is, we know this new empire isn't going to be JIOR or anything like what they know of as JIOR today, and unless Shoko goes insane, she's not going to allow Neo Jior to turn into an empire. So something goes wrong somewhere. I also don't think they are going to mass-produce the Valvraves. The G7 are known as the 7 for their 7 mechs and the legend surrounding them. So I'm doubting everyone will have valvraves, as it kind of make the 7 less important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post

The real question is: How did Cain know that he'd need Prue to steal a Valvrave?
I'm guessing Prue and Pino are quite entrenched in the Magius world, and are quite probably Magius themselves, or at least some form of them.

Cain also knew how many completed Valvraves had been built and how many were in nonoperational states because of the pictures and information A-drei provided when he snuck onto Module 77 sometime in the middle of last season. Remember, that was when we discovered Cain was a Magius when he was looking at the picture of the unfinished VVV2. So Cain, ever thinking ahead, brought along Prue, just in case he was unable to capture VVV1, which was the one he wanted.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-10-27, 23:39   Link #1294
whitecloud

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Images

Interesting pic.....will this guys ever appear? As i remember there are at least 2 other unfinished vavlvrave in the lab right?
Old 2013-10-27, 23:56   Link #1295
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

^This is the most confusing part, if these two aren't the last two member of the Golden Seven than who is? The Valvrave that Cain stolen is unit-02 but the Valvrave that was shown in the opening and ending look nothing like unit-02, is it seven? L-elf is shown in a valvrave cockpit and in a silver pilot suit but Valvrave-02 doesn't look silver but the mysterious Valvrave is sort of silver colored. So is L-elf going to steal that mysterious Valvrave from Cain?
Old 2013-10-28, 00:03   Link #1296
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Images
Images
Images

Interesting pic.....will this guys ever appear? As i remember there are at least 2 other unfinished vavlvrave in the lab right?
These are the three MCs of the manga spin-off/AU series Valvrave: UNDERTAKER. The mechs they pilot are based on the Valvraves and are known as Kagerous.

I have a feeling they are not going to show up, and if they do it will be only a cameo. It's kind of late in the game to introduce students that also went to Sakamori and also became pilots. The continuity would be off. If these kids were around we'd have probably seen them already or at least heard of them. However, they were nowhere to be seen when Cain attacked, and right now they'd be stuck on the moon, so yeah I'm thinking UNDERTAKER is more alternate universe and it's unlikely that they'll show up in the anime.

Quote:
^This is the most confusing part, if these two aren't the last two member of the Golden Seven than who is? The Valvrave that Cain stolen is unit-02 but the Valvrave that was shown in the opening and ending look nothing like unit-02, is it seven? L-elf is shown in a valvrave cockpit and in a silver pilot suit but Valvrave-02 doesn't look silver but the mysterious Valvrave is sort of silver colored. So is L-elf going to steal that mysterious Valvrave from Cain?
My guess is that there is one more Valvrave out there that we have yet to see, or as you said, the 7th might be hidden in the OP/ED.

As for pilots, I'm highly doubting Marie will be one. It's just a hunch, but I just don't see her as a pilot. I have a feeling our last two pilots will either be L-elf and H-neun, or H-neun and A-drei, or L-elf and A-drei. Those 3 have gotten the most development of the Dorssian boys so, I have a feeling they are really good candidates.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-10-28, 00:17   Link #1297
Key Board
Carbon

Undertaker characters are not Kamitsuki and Kagerou are not true Valvraves
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-10-28, 00:25   Link #1298
whitecloud

So...is there any chance? just like the robot that h- neun? Used is also not a valvrave...and also he is most likely not a kamitsuki as well
Old 2013-10-28, 14:53   Link #1299
Irenesharda

^While the Krischbaums are designed based on the VVVII, we don't know how connected they are to Valvrave II, and if it's like the Valvraves 3-6 are connected to 1. If they do act like that, then all of the Dorssia boys have or will become Magius as well in order to pilot them. I doubt this has happened, but you never know.

On another note, I put this in the Cain thread, but I'll put it here too as an observation I noticed:

You know, some people were wondering as to whether or not Cain (and his generation) has immortality like Haruto's generation.

I just now realized that his age is listed as 38 years old, and he's been in the army for 20 years since being Amadeus' right hand during the revolution that occurred 20 years ago, and he's been a colonel for 12 of those years. However, despite being one of the oldest characters in the series, he doesn't look a day over 20 or at most 25, especially considering anime years.

So, I'm thinking that like Marie, he too stopped aging ten years ago when he became a Magius, which would put his physical age at 28, which is how he looks, despite the fact that he's almost 40. So yeah, I would say his group and probably all the 101 council have the immortality factor.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-10-28, 23:44   Link #1300
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
^While the Krischbaums are designed based on the VVVII, we don't know how connected they are to Valvrave II, and if it's like the Valvraves 3-6 are connected to 1. If they do act like that, then all of the Dorssia boys have or will become Magius as well in order to pilot them. I doubt this has happened, but you never know.

On another note, I put this in the Cain thread, but I'll put it here too as an observation I noticed:

You know, some people were wondering as to whether or not Cain (and his generation) has immortality like Haruto's generation.

I just now realized that his age is listed as 38 years old, and he's been in the army for 20 years since being Amadeus' right hand during the revolution that occurred 20 years ago, and he's been a colonel for 12 of those years. However, despite being one of the oldest characters in the series, he doesn't look a day over 20 or at most 25, especially considering anime years.

So, I'm thinking that like Marie, he too stopped aging ten years ago when he became a Magius, which would put his physical age at 28, which is how he looks, despite the fact that he's almost 40. So yeah, I would say his group and probably all the 101 council have the immortality factor.
That must be it. It could also be one of the reasons why H-Neun and Kriemhild are somehow suspecting him of something even before H-Neun witnessed his not-so-human abilities and Krim heard him mumbling about Valvraves, Cain is not aging. He must've looked exactly the same as his younger self from the past 10 years.