Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-11, 05:02   Link #401
Syphen

haha, that was good
Old 2008-10-11, 08:57   Link #402
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

I don't give some attention about little things. All I want is waiting for the movie , watching the movie , get excited and watch over it again. Final.

Not important? Yes. But discussing whether the movie's bad side etc etc is more unimportant.

In my opinion , of course.
Old 2008-10-12, 20:24   Link #403
yuuk1

More info on the movie: (by Cris of BA)

Spoiler for too big:
My thoughts (and Cris' as well, is the person with the sythe(?)/sickle might be Rukia.

Last edited by yuuk1; 2008-10-13 at 16:30.
Old 2008-10-13, 03:24   Link #404
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

*pokes yuuk1* use a spoiler tag, the pic is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE
Old 2008-10-13, 10:22   Link #405
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurys View Post
And in the end, I don't see why people fire up so much at the mention of canon, since nothing drastic (that would change the manga's story as we know it) will happen in the anime fillers or movies anyway.
No shipper expects a declaration of love, no fan of a character fears the death of that character, etc etc.
So no need to lecture Ichiruki fans on how to enjoy that movie, and to what extent.

On topic, I really want to see Ichigo fighting against Rukia. Of course, I know many people would rant if Rukia was holding her own against him but Ichigo would have to restrain himself anyway.
I want more strategical fighting too, like when Rukia uses kidou spells. Anything to bring a little variety to Kubo's hack-and-slash style, really.
I would love to see that.... OMG and I do think she would hold her own, meaning she would give Ichigo a run for his money.... I am still a Ichiruki fan.... but that just be the topping on the cake
Old 2008-10-13, 11:33   Link #406
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo

New information, posted by Lucia and translated by Sketchbaka at Bleach asylum:

Quote:
It's a report about Bleach event in Japan. It's an event to congratulate Bleach movies, they have Kon and Renji's seiyuus as the MC. Looks like they have some 'spoilers' regarding the FtB, I have only translated that part.
Spoiler for potential spoilers:
I bolded the interesting part...hum, seems like Kubo is indeed way more involved than many keep thinking

Last edited by Eurys; 2008-10-13 at 11:54.
Old 2008-10-13, 11:45   Link #407
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
I don't think IchiRuki sees this movie as proof of a pairing. More like an "Ah you see it too" feeling about it. We are delighting in the fanservice but none of us are hailing this movie as Canon. We have the manga for that. The plot revolving around Canon events are what has us in a tizzy. None of the others were, nor was Kubo this involved.

I do think Twilight was misconstrued at first. I completely understood. The rest of the post had hater vibes j/k
Old 2008-10-13, 14:53   Link #408
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurys View Post
New information, posted by Lucia and translated by Sketchbaka at Bleach asylum:

I bolded the interesting part...hum, seems like Kubo is indeed way more involved than many keep thinking
Eurys, thanks for the update..... I really excited to see this movie.... there are alot of questions about Rukia's past which I hope are touched on... when did the Hōgyoku became stored in her soul..... just some things I hope are revealed...
Old 2008-10-13, 20:59   Link #409
StrawRabbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
I don't think IchiRuki sees this movie as proof of a pairing. More like an "Ah you see it too" feeling about it. We are delighting in the fanservice but none of us are hailing this movie as Canon. We have the manga for that. The plot revolving around Canon events are what has us in a tizzy. None of the others were, nor was Kubo this involved.

I do think Twilight was misconstrued at first. I completely understood. The rest of the post had hater vibes j/k
Truw true but more poeple who like ichiruki like rukia more than any other character and having ichigo in it too just at as a bonus!!

i like to see it as a cake (german chocolate!) or some soda (sprite or cherry) and with cherries as an extra!! ...weird huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Rukia View Post
Eurys, thanks for the update..... I really excited to see this movie.... there are alot of questions about Rukia's past which I hope are touched on... when did the Hōgyoku became stored in her soul..... just some things I hope are revealed...
did they Hōgyoku get placed in her when he lent her a body?
i know! i wanna learn so much about her past! it was basically heres where she lived and here's who she knew- nothing you can really talk about.
Old 2008-10-13, 22:00   Link #410
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawRabbi View Post
Truw true but more poeple who like ichiruki like rukia more than any other character and having ichigo in it too just at as a bonus!!

i like to see it as a cake (german chocolate!) or some soda (sprite or cherry) and with cherries as an extra!! ...weird huh?

did they Hōgyoku get placed in her when he lent her a body?
i know! i wanna learn so much about her past! it was basically heres where she lived and here's who she knew- nothing you can really talk about.
I agree it is like chocolate. I just prefer Ichigo, and IchiRuki is the bonus.

I doubt you will see anything about him placing the Hougyoku in Rukia's body. It didn't happen in the Manga. If it were to happen during the movie it can not be counted. It is not from the original source therefore it isn't canon. But who needs canon all the time? Some times fillers can be nice...at least I hope.

I am just scared to get my hopes up, since the last few movies were the worst!
Old 2008-10-13, 22:38   Link #411
Le_Rukia

Quote:
I agree it is like chocolate. I just prefer Ichigo, and IchiRuki is the bonus.

I doubt you will see anything about him placing the Hougyoku in Rukia's body. It didn't happen in the Manga. If it were to happen during the movie it can not be counted. It is not from the original source therefore it isn't canon. But who needs canon all the time? Some times fillers can be nice...at least I hope.

I am just scared to get my hopes up, since the last few movies were the worst!
Have some faith..... if you can't at least pretend for me.....
Old 2008-10-13, 23:37   Link #412
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Have some faith..... if you can't at least pretend for me.....
Forget you...I want to have faith for me. This movie means a lot to me. I am in a state of near hysteria over it...well almost. Reoccurring nightmares of DDR & MON are keeping me awake at night. When I think of that and every other filler for Bleach. I lose all faith. Sorry my friend, I haven't enough for me. I sure as hell can't support you.
(No. I can't even pretend )
You are on your own.
Old 2008-10-14, 07:11   Link #413
Le_Rukia

Quote:
Forget you...I want to have faith for me. This movie means a lot to me. I am in a state of near hysteria over it...well almost. Reoccurring nightmares of DDR & MON are keeping me awake at night. When I think of that and every other filler for Bleach. I lose all faith. Sorry my friend, I haven't enough for me. I sure as hell can't support you.
(No. I can't even pretend )
You are on your own.
Hummm, you do bite don't you!!

But, I do understand, where you are coming from... I, too am looking forward to this movie with much anticipation, and I am holding my breathe as to whether or not it provides the climactic substance inwhich it promises....
Old 2008-10-14, 07:20   Link #414
Irkalla
I asked for this

Is that a silhouette of a dark Rukia witch a scythe on the pic or am I seeing things o_O
Old 2008-10-14, 08:42   Link #415
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Is that a silhouette of a dark Rukia witch a scythe on the pic or am I seeing things o_O
No you are not...
Old 2008-10-14, 09:08   Link #416
Le_Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
I am..as with all illusions......what you want me to be.........don't be afraid
Old 2008-10-14, 09:17   Link #417
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

^^ that was funny...

It looks like your original character design...

(Yes I do bite. I am a Cactus)
Old 2008-10-14, 09:31   Link #418
Irkalla
I asked for this

Le_Rukia please be gentle with Ichigo in this movie
Old 2008-10-14, 09:51   Link #419
Le_Rukia

Quote:
It looks like your original character design...
Wish I could take credit, it is great isn't , Geta_Boshi has allowed me to use it...at point in my live..It closely aligns with my personnally......

Quote:
Le_Rukia please be gentle with Ichigo in this movie
If Ichigo is the man, Rukia know him to be he will recieve nothing more than a few bruises.....
Old 2008-10-14, 09:53   Link #420
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:

If Ichigo is the man, Rukia know him to be he will recieve nothing more than a few bruises.....
...and like every bit of it.
Closed Thread

Tags
call out your name