AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-29, 20:20   Link #581
debbiechan
Ishida Zealot

Not really. The Karakura gang has never been featured extensively in any of the movies. I wouldn't be surprised if they do have cameos of some sort here and the eager reporter (who had just seen the film and was texting the summary from his phone) just left those instances out. But the main cast doesn't tend to play a role in the feature films--they're Shinigami showcases.
Old 2008-11-29, 22:08   Link #582
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiechan View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a preview of the movie. Spoilers galore behind the cut. Translation credits go to Melody Mix and Sketchbaka of Bleach Asylum who got the information from 2ch.

Spoiler for FADE TO BLACK WHOLE MOVIE SPOILERS:

Spoiler for Subjective Fangirling To Follow::

IN YOUR FACE! IN YOUR FACE! HA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA *HYSTERICAL CACKLE*

*Sobers*

Ahem....just got a little excited....

Old 2008-11-29, 22:50   Link #583
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
IN YOUR FACE! IN YOUR FACE! HA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA *HYSTERICAL CACKLE*

*Sobers*

Ahem....just got a little excited....

lmao Yea tell them people! IchiRuki is the best there is! Down deep in your hearts you know IchiRuki is there waiting to come out *

*Bam*........
Spoiler for Picture..:

Sorry for stupidity.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-11-30, 00:43   Link #584
Scarlett_Rain55

Im glad Ichihime isn't that cheesy! It's sugarey sweet, but it is not filled with....yeah Ill get out of here now. *flees*
Old 2008-11-30, 01:30   Link #585
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

/wait and see

spoilers two weeks before the movie comes out? much less spoilers for the entire movie? damn
Old 2008-11-30, 07:48   Link #586
Zeda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
Im glad Ichihime isn't that cheesy! It's sugarey sweet, but it is not filled with....yeah Ill get out of here now. *flees*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
/wait and see

spoilers two weeks before the movie comes out? much less spoilers for the entire movie? damn
Do you guys hate this movie?
Old 2008-11-30, 09:17   Link #587
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I don't know what part of my post even comes close to insinuate that...

guess saying "wait and see" isn't obvious enough ya know...to reserve judgment till I can see it...
Old 2008-11-30, 10:14   Link #588
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
I am SOoooo Loving this..... From a confirmation point of view ...DjTrizz.. I understand and respect the wait and see attitude.... If what has been provided turns to be a bad joke…There will be HELL to Pay !!!!! But, until proven wrong I will continue to bask in the sunshine that is IchiRuki …..... SOoooo OH YEAH .....Is really all I have to say....
Old 2008-11-30, 10:51   Link #589
Scarlett_Rain55

IDK the first movie was all IchigoXSenna, but I didn't get a romantic vibe from them, I don't get a romantic vibe from this one either...Cause HAVING A bond=being in love in Kubo's eyes. I also like how Ichigo compared his relationship to Rukia with those twins. Unless that's an inaccurate translation. O_O?

But then I'll have to wait and see how the movie is. Actually I'll skip the melodramatic parts and watch the fight scenes, since those are pretty good in bleach movies. >_>

Last edited by Scarlett_Rain55; 2008-11-30 at 11:15.
Old 2008-11-30, 12:34   Link #590
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Quote:
....... I also like how Ichigo compared his relationship to Rukia with those twins. Unless that's an inaccurate translation. O_O?
I read that too, I believe if what I read it true they now share the same Retsu …. She provided him some of hers in the beginning and now he has provided her some of his, now they both share the same…. This in itself is the same as being twins…because as you know only individuals from multiple births would share the same mixture of Retsu and creates in most cases an unbreakable bond.

I have a lot of twins in my family and they freak me out sometimes the way they communicate without talking …they think alike (when they get along it is great, when they don’t it is bad)…From an IchiRuki viewpoint this is good very good.
Old 2008-11-30, 13:02   Link #591
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
IDK the first movie was all IchigoXSenna, but I didn't get a romantic vibe from them, I don't get a romantic vibe from this one either...Cause HAVING A bond=being in love in Kubo's eyes. I also like how Ichigo compared his relationship to Rukia with those twins. Unless that's an inaccurate translation. O_O?

But then I'll have to wait and see how the movie is. Actually I'll skip the melodramatic parts and watch the fight scenes, since those are pretty good in bleach movies. >_>
Omg, Senna is NOT PART of manga. Whatever happens between Ichi and Senna it doesn't matter because she doesn't exist.

The quests are Morita, Oririn, Ken2 (Renji's seiyuu), Aya, Director and Shisou. MC is announcer from TV Tokyo. Morita and Oririn are holding movie guide.

MC, "Kubo-sensei named the subtitle for the movie himself. "Calling out your name," what's the meaning of that subtitle, actually?"

Shishou, "Because this time in the movie Rukia is losing her memories, so it's about Ichigo calling out Rukia's name. And then the original character that was voiced by Hirano-san... I wonder if I could continue?"

MC, "Ah, right (laugh) Then everyone please watch and look forward for the answer in the movie."

Morita, "Even when I practiced at home, I didn't sound like the usual Ichigo. This Ichigo who's putting effort for the sake of saving Rukia. There's Ichigo's pitch that hasn't been spoken until now. His voice is a bit higher. I voiced by putting intonation to the speeches.

Oririn, "Because of the 'Sayonara, Rukia' catchcopy, I thought that I will graduate before spring come (laugh). I want you to feel various emotions inside that 'sayonara' itself. Please observe the one who's saying goodbye. From CM you may feel that the movie is somehow cold, but there's warm scene at the last, please feel the 'bond'."

Ken2, "Last year I didn't get invited to appear on stage at Jump Festa so I complain here. Like I could say that (laugh). This time Renji forgets about Rukia and Ichigo as well, but as a person who voices him, I couldn't help but think, "There's no way you could forget!!" And please take notice on Zabimaru's new use, just like they did everytime in movie."

Aya, "I'm happy to be part of Bleach family."

Last there was photo session with Oririn holding Sode no Shirayuki, Aya holding Dark Rukia's scythe, Shishou holding buddist bible (or something similar, I don't know), and everyone else holding their own zanpakutou.

Another interview, this one may be at different time from the top. The premiere itself was held in different locations.

MC, "There's a lot of question that I want to ask to Morita-san, but first, about Ichigo and Rukia's relationship, Morita-san what do you think?"

Morita, "Ichigo and Rukia's relationship! Right, I counter this question a lot in every Bleach related job I take. Ichigo and Rukia... it's a miracle relationship. Then can I ask everyone here, what do everyone think about Ichigo and Rukia's relationship?"

Guest, "Lover!"
Morita, "Lover! (imitating the guest)
(and other guests shout more)
Morita, "Lover, nakama, family..."
Guest, "Partner! (aikata/相方)"
Morita, "Hmm? Partner? You mean something like this? (doing some comedy moves)"
Guests *laugh*
Morita, "Ah, it's wrong (laugh) But, maybe. Maybe 'partner' is the most close one. There were lover, nakama, family, partner... those, those words are not enough to express their relationship. (laugh)

MC, "They're more connected in a deeper way, aren't they? (grin grin)"

Morita, "Ah, right, that's it! Ichigo and Rukia's relationship is, "Ichigo and Rukia's relationship". It's really as it is (laugh). You could say, like for example, there's this two close friends, those persons' relationship is similar to Ichigo and Rukia's... something like that!"

Guests *small laugh*

Morita, "Ah, I won't use it! (laugh) I won't use this way of explanation! (laugh)"

Basically Morita want to say that Ichigo and Rukia's relationship is so unique, it does not resemble anyone or any other relationship. Their relationship is one and only, that's why it couldn't be described simply by words because there's no words that able to express it.

Credit goes to sketchbaka from BA!

Deny as much as you want people....ICHIRUKI IS IN YOUR FACES! Get a sibling vibe all you want. IchiOri fails. Haha. I can't express my happiness. I can't believe I was right
Old 2008-11-30, 13:08   Link #592
debbiechan
Ishida Zealot

More! Words from Kubo-sensei and Morita-san! Warning for extreme fangirlism at end of post. Translation of transcript by sketchbaka of Bleach Asylum

Spoiler for Kubo, Morita talk about FTB at premiere:
Old 2008-11-30, 14:04   Link #593
Scarlett_Rain55

Special? He hasn't been in a lot of anime has he?
Old 2008-11-30, 14:34   Link #594
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Will you ever stop?
Old 2008-11-30, 14:43   Link #595
Le_Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
Will you ever stop?
no she will not stop, but that is her opinion ... I say let her rant on... I am still loving it ....
Old 2008-11-30, 15:02   Link #596
yuuk1

Quote:
LOL

As if the hand holding scene (an anime FILLER!!!!), not to mention the "Lifetime confession" wasn't cheesy...! HA!!!!!!!!!

At least IchiRuki goes with a BAM!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG..........! The frenzy won't stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Sketchy!!! But I wanna thank KUBO-SAMA for creating such a wonderful bond between IchiRuki, one that is not forced nor one-sided!!!!!!

Oh and I think it's sugary..? not sugarey. >,<

FINALLY!!! A FILLER APPROVED BY KUBO-SAMA HIMSELF...!!!!!

EDIT:

"Yo"...!

KUBO -SAMA!!! IS LOVE!!!!! ESPECIALLY BLEACH!!!!!!

Last edited by yuuk1; 2008-11-30 at 15:14.
Old 2008-11-30, 15:16   Link #597
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Your eyes are really Green...

Don't hate! Besides there is still fan fiction left...

Old 2008-11-30, 15:41   Link #598
yuuk1

OH!!! If anybody'd like to vote for your fave IchiRuki---- I mean BLEACH: Fade To Black CM, then please vote now:

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I voted for the 10th one...!

"I swore to my soul..! I will surely.... SAVE YOU!"
Old 2008-11-30, 15:49   Link #599
Scarlett_Rain55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
Your eyes are really Green...

Don't hate! Besides there is still fan fiction left...

Don't worry! Atleast there's still going to be more ichiruki moments in the manga, oh wait not in a few more years...

Oh yeah girlfriend, I went there.

Last edited by Scarlett_Rain55; 2008-11-30 at 16:25.
Old 2008-11-30, 16:06   Link #600
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post
OH!!! If anybody'd like to vote for your fave IchiRuki---- I mean BLEACH: Fade To Black CM, then please vote now:

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I voted for the 10th one...!

"I swore to my soul..! I will surely.... SAVE YOU!"
Don't understand a word...can you tell me? *puppy eyes*

Tags
call out your name