AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-11, 21:01   Link #17641
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Is what Ichika said in Chapter 14 about males taking bath's together to bond true?

Damn it, there goes the "Kanzashi draws manga in her spare time" plot D:

So how does Natasha react to this?
Old 2012-01-11, 21:08   Link #17642
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Is what Ichika said in Chapter 14 about males taking bath's together to bond true?
Well, his version is way too homoerotic. The point is that males SHOULD spend time together if they can, just that Ichika taking it too far.

Quote:
Damn it, there goes the "Kanzashi draws manga in her spare time" plot D:
Too bad, but that's the truth. Still, a good dramatic point if someone scold her for doing it and Ichika tried to defend her. Even if it's a sure fail, it'll make Ichika look good in front of her.

Alternatively, Kanzashi accusing him of white knighting, but Ichika just smiled in response and leave the scene.

Quote:
So how does Natasha react to this?
Being a matured adult woman, she accept it and is cheering for him (no selfish/yandere moment), especially that the reason are clear and he's willing to take the risk.
Old 2012-01-11, 21:13   Link #17643
Eratas123

Why was he so clingy to Charles yet he treats her like the others when he finds out her true gender?

Is there a reason Kanzashi is unpopular/a loner in school?

Do they still stay as friends or not?
Old 2012-01-11, 21:17   Link #17644
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Why was he so clingy to Charles yet he treats her like the others when he finds out her true gender?
Can you blame him? He spend almost 24/7 days with girls. His head is screwed. When he found Charles is a girl, well, that special treatment is gone.

Quote:
Is there a reason Kanzashi is unpopular/a loner in school?
Someone said that she lacked the trust, and only close with people who saw her as herself, not comparing her to Tate.

Not sure about that though, but that would makes sense.

Quote:
Do they still stay as friends or not?
Old 2012-01-11, 21:21   Link #17645
Eratas123

@ Senpai - So he just wants male companionship? Then why doesn't he just visit Dan every weekend? It's not that hard.

Why does everyone compare the two of them, anyway? Just cause they're related doesn't mean they should be carbon copies.

Is it possible for people of different years to room together?
Old 2012-01-11, 21:30   Link #17646
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - So he just wants male companionship? Then why doesn't he just visit Dan every weekend? It's not that hard.
That bugs me to, this is the reason why Ichika is less clingy to Charles despite him being a genuine guy in Sacred Twins.

(The HoYay are somewhat worse though, since Charles is still the Tease )

Quote:
Why does everyone compare the two of them, anyway? Just cause they're related doesn't mean they should be carbon copies.
Common anime/manga problem about sibling conflict with one of them being superior to other. Everyone being dumb and ALWAYS compared the inferior one to the superior one, except the main cast (especially the protagonist). :|

Quote:
Is it possible for people of different years to room together?
Why not? Nohonhon share her with Utsuho's, but maybe that was on purpose so we can doubt it's credibility in normal circumstances.

----------------------------------

Anyway, I was thinking of having Dan meet Utsuho earlier, but then it'll break the canon continuity. Maybe I'll do it as omake after the wham episode that is chapter 12 (and 13 if I split it into two).
Old 2012-01-11, 21:44   Link #17647
Eratas123

@ Senpai - How does Ichika react when he finds out Charles was a she before?

Well....did anybody actually compare the two? I re-read V7 and I never found anybody saying "Why can't you b more like your sister?".

Need to see if any of the students will raise a fuss to Irish and Tatenashi rooming together.

Why not? Utsuho basically disappears after V5 anyway, it doesn't matter what you do with her.
Old 2012-01-11, 22:28   Link #17648
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - How does Ichika react when he finds out Charles was a she before?
an Ironic echo that somehow positive: since this happens around the same time as the reveal about Ichika's Origin, they decided to accept each other as they are currently.

Quote:
Well....did anybody actually compare the two? I re-read V7 and I never found anybody saying "Why can't you b more like your sister?".
Nobody, but once again I Haven't read the novel in detail past V4.

Quote:
Need to see if any of the students will raise a fuss to Irish and Tatenashi rooming together.
As female? Why not? After all, 'her' reason here is related to Tate. As male however...

Quote:
Why not? Utsuho basically disappears after V5 anyway, it doesn't matter what you do with her.
Hmm... then it's decided.
Old 2012-01-11, 22:35   Link #17649
Eratas123

@ Senpai - So neither of them mind? Does nobody react that the two are clones or it doesn't matter to them?

I think she's taking it a bit too personally. Nobody seems to compare the two much.

So he can't room with her once his gender is shown?

I'm looking forward to the token romance:3

Side note - Going to school. Be back in an hour.
Old 2012-01-11, 23:31   Link #17650
Eratas123

@ Senpai - No answer?
Old 2012-01-11, 23:32   Link #17651
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - So neither of them mind? Does nobody react that the two are clones or it doesn't matter to them?
Of course no! I mean they came into that conclusion... after a long road of wham and emotional torque.

Quote:
I think she's taking it a bit too personally. Nobody seems to compare the two much.
Hmm, but then that makes Kanzashi a selfish, unlikeable character. :|

Quote:
So he can't room with her once his gender is shown?
Did Tatenahsi even bother to obey the rules with Ichika? Irish has enemies outside AND inside I.S.A. remember.

Quote:
I'm looking forward to the token romance:3
Probably the classic "Help the girl", though in this case, not like she is a damsel. :3
Old 2012-01-11, 23:39   Link #17652
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Wait, does the whole "What measure is a non-human" trope come into effect here? It tends to crop up on clone stories.

It's human to be jealous, I guess. She herself says that she doesn't hate her sister, but feels like she can never catch up to her.

Obey the rules? She makes the freaking rules She basically siad "Screw the rules, I make them!" when Ichika asked her about rooming together in Volume 5.

Help her from what? I'd imagine she's a badass on her own right
Old 2012-01-11, 23:55   Link #17653
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Wait, does the whole "What measure is a non-human" trope come into effect here? It tends to crop up on clone stories.
The dilemma also applies to Laura, actually, this is the only time Laura comfort Ichika directly.

(Besides, once again they're not clones, just that they're born in abnormal ways)

Quote:
It's human to be jealous, I guess. She herself says that she doesn't hate her sister, but feels like she can never catch up to her.
Hmm, so the canon explanation would be her own inferiority complex.

(Still my version would be more dramatic, I guess I'll put a stretch on it )

Quote:
Obey the rules? She makes the freaking rules She basically siad "Screw the rules, I make them!" when Ichika asked her about rooming together in Volume 5.
THe same applies to Irish, since a couple of girls hate him even inside I.S.A.

Quote:
Help her from what? I'd imagine she's a badass on her own right
Nohonhon is more badass than her, if that helps. It's just that she is not totally helpless. Remember she's not in the pilot branch but engineering branch
Old 2012-01-12, 00:00   Link #17654
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I don't really buy into the whole "non-human value" thing since everything deserves to be respected that it has life. Anyway, didn't the powers give it away?

What do you mean more complex? Do tell

Some hat him, but wouldn't attack him randomly. They heard the story where he disabled a student threatening him with a butter knife Do you think it's possible for someone like Tatenashi, Honne, or Charlotte to be annoyed/mad at someone?

Once again, who attacked her? She's safe in ISA.
Old 2012-01-12, 00:14   Link #17655
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Still struggling with writer's block, and all of a sudden I get a stupid idea for you comedy writers out there:

How about a secret society of IS Representative Student fanboys who are constantly trying (AND MISERABLY FAILING) at trying to get rid of Ichika behind the scenes? Basically like the stereotypica cute anime girl fanclubs we see in real life (and in anime), and their wacky Wile E. Coyote/Three Stooges-style misadventures at trying to kill or remove Ichika...

...NO! I am not writing this, dammit, I have too much on my plate at the moment!
Yay!

*Age add this into his notepad*

Well..... I need wacky normal stuff to offset crazy abnormal stuff anyway.....
Old 2012-01-12, 00:14   Link #17656
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - I don't really buy into the whole "non-human value" thing since everything deserves to be respected that it has life. Anyway, didn't the powers give it away?
You mean they forgot the power or something?

Quote:
What do you mean more complex? Do tell
You see, in mine people REALLY does compare them. THis makes Kanzashi didnt't easily trust people, especially those that mention the comparison (or even the phrase "as expected from Tatenashi's siter" or something like that).

Complex = negative emotion, in this case " Sense of inferiority toward someone".

Quote:
Some hat him, but wouldn't attack him randomly. They heard the story where he disabled a student threatening him with a butter knife Do you think it's possible for someone like Tatenashi, Honne, or Charlotte to be annoyed/mad at someone?
Tatenashi hate a slacker, Honne..., I don't know, as for Char... well... dunno?

Quote:
Once again, who attacked her? She's safe in ISA.
I'll write the plot:

Basically, Utsuho and Honne went to a shopping, a thief stole Utsuho's wallet on their way home.

They managed to corner the thief somehow, but apparently, the thuief has plan B and readied an ambush.

That's where Dan make his entrance and beat all of them, on a side note, Honne hide a pair of taser in her sleeve.
Old 2012-01-12, 00:33   Link #17657
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Is what Ichika said in Chapter 14 about males taking bath's together to bond true?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Well, his version is way too homoerotic. The point is that males SHOULD spend time together if they can, just that Ichika taking it too far.
Yeah, guys should stick together, as in hang out and do things guys normally do. Without any girls around to potentially wreck it. Take my guys for example. Maybe that's where Ichika's going.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 00:34   Link #17658
Eratas123

@ Sempai - I meant Ichika's powers which aren't exactly subtle

That makes her annoyance more justified. Also, I recall that people think being Tatenashi's sister gives her bemefits and ostacize her as a result. This might make her even more annoyed.

Slacker, eh? Perfect~

Have it so that Dan nearly got attacked when he wasn't looking and Utsuho tazeredthe guy Of this happens before the festival, this'll make the reunion hilarious.

Going to class, might he gone for an hour.
Old 2012-01-12, 00:39   Link #17659
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Sempai - I meant Ichika's powers which aren't exactly subtle
Well, you can dismiss it with 'being an orimura'. Also, Madoka has supper bending flexibility which she used to slip onto Kurogane when it's crashed. Even Cecilia think that's ridiculous, but people in real life has such ability, jsut not all of them at once.

Quote:
That makes her annoyance more justified. Also, I recall that people think being Tatenashi's sister gives her bemefits and ostacize her as a result. This might make her even more annoyed.
Actually this is what I refer to canon reference, got it from Ping's summary.

Quote:
Have it so that Dan nearly got attacked when he wasn't looking and Utsuho tazeredthe guy Of this happens before the festival, this'll make the reunion hilarious.
Also more reference to honne being Pika-pika.

@ Jak

Seen the Rachet pic?
Old 2012-01-12, 01:08   Link #17660
Eratas123

@ Senpai - So they just deny anything abnormal is happening and try to justify it as a mundane ability?

Does Kanzashi ever lash out against her sister here?

Does anything happen to Dan after Ichika leaves him with Rin in the Chinese cafe in your fic?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest