AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2008-10-23, 21:17   Link #1021
Maes
その目だれの目?

Bwahahahahaha, some guildies of mine are infecting all of the battlemasters in Ironforge.
Maes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-23, 21:23   Link #1022
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Why do I get the feeling for every single person infected there is a counter for the server that makes things get worse and worse. I'm seeing boxes in Stormwind now. Also Plague Roaches in increasing numbers in all cities. You kill one you are infected, no matter the range (I used a wand at 30 yards and was infected). Northshire was a mass of zombies.
Old 2008-10-24, 02:09   Link #1023
Skullchukka
Letter from lost days ~

Yes! Tirion Fordring is a ghoul now! And we killed every single Argent Dawn npc at Estern Plaguelands! THE LIGHT SHALL FALL, AND FROM THE ASHES SHALL RISE A NEW POWER!

Oh and.. Brrraaaaaiiiinnnss...!
Skullchukka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 02:11   Link #1024
Skullchukka
Letter from lost days ~

This is the best event ever ^^ Talk about annoying low level players who try to quest xD

Oh and, cross trade and sell your factions pets to other zombies. I made 3000g so far in 2 hours.
Skullchukka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 03:41   Link #1025
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I think I'm going to make it a point to kill every zombie I find from now on. Especially those I find in Northshire.

No use for undead ruffians in human lands.

I got a "What's your problem!?" from a (dead) zombie I blasted in Northshire earlier. I (a 70 warlock) wasted a level 62 zombie (ex-mage or something), that was eating level 1 to level 5 players in a starting zone....and he asked me what my problem is? (Its a PVE server)
Old 2008-10-24, 03:43   Link #1026
Maes
その目だれの目?

I'm really quite eager for the next part of this little event, infecting people, bankers, auctioneers, and battlemasters in cities can only keep me amused for so long hehe.

Zombie info post from the WoW boards: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...93661399&sid=1

Last edited by Maes; 2008-10-24 at 03:57.
Maes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 05:21   Link #1027
Jaden

Have been zombie raiding since the plague came, conquered many small towns but have yet to really succeed on a capital city. Moonglade was fun to zerg along with Remulos who disappeared when about to die, instead of being zombified. Guess he hit his "in case of time paradox" -button like that one bronze dragon used to do.

Anyway I think I've had enough of the madness for now, going to start killing zombies instead. :P
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 07:38   Link #1028
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
I think I'm going to make it a point to kill every zombie I find from now on. Especially those I find in Northshire.

No use for undead ruffians in human lands.

I got a "What's your problem!?" from a (dead) zombie I blasted in Northshire earlier. I (a 70 warlock) wasted a level 62 zombie (ex-mage or something), that was eating level 1 to level 5 players in a starting zone....and he asked me what my problem is? (Its a PVE server)
Yeah, this is the thing I find funny, people yelling at you for "griefing" them while they are in fact attempting to grief others. I would never do that; I know very well that I'm trying to grief people, take pride in it, and fully expect people to try and stop me. Except in Shatt where I'm free to wipe out the vendors and goblin commoners (the females make male gnome death sounds) and they can't lay a finger on me, haha. Even I won't stoop to the level of camping the Halloween daily turn-in NPC like some people do though, that is just LOW.

Have to try and restrain myself for a bit though, trying to level my alt to 70 before xpack hits and this is taking up way too much of my playing time, heh.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 08:21   Link #1029
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

You should know actual griefers are all jerks and if you grief them they'll have a very "WTF?" action since they seem to think griefing is like. Good.
Old 2008-10-24, 10:37   Link #1030
Narzia
┐(-。ー')┌

I G.N.E.R.D-Rage everytime someone annihilates our group of zombies. Events like that happen once in a wow(life)time, and Zombies are already weak enough, and i'm really sorry if i'm offending someone but, it ticks me off.
Narzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 12:22   Link #1031
Komori
D:

Some horde and I were attacking guards in Orgrimmar as zombies. The zombie stuff is pretty awesome, you can take portals to the other faction's cities from Shattrath. Too bad we got owned by 3 guards. :'(

Back to my Voidwalker post I made previous: It's so OP. Seriously. I used it to tank Headless Horseman (I know, nothing special) earlier. Some other lock tanked Illidan with his on another server. My RL/GM seemed kinda interested in that so I might be tanking Illidan both human and demon form next week.

http://vimeo.com/2056554 - Klathy the Voidwalker Tank, Part 1
Komori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 12:25   Link #1032
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The next patch notes mention that the voidwalker OPness will be nerfed (or fixed actually). I want it to hold threat verses my nuke spam + dots.
Old 2008-10-24, 12:30   Link #1033
Komori
D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
The next patch notes mention that the voidwalker OPness will be nerfed (or fixed actually). I want it to hold threat verses my nuke spam + dots.
This makes me very very sad. I'm going to tank everything I possibly can before it does get nerfed.

Things I have in mind for next week:
Naj'entus possibly
Gorefiend
Illidan
Anetheron
Kaz'rogal
Old 2008-10-24, 13:36   Link #1034
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Next patch (3.0.3) also makes all the quest obtained spell driven epic mounts trainable at one level above where you would start questing for them.

This being the Warlock and Paladin epic mounts and the Druid Epic Flying form. Warlocks and Paladins will have their mounts trainable at level 61.
Druids at level 71.

I'm not sure if I should be sad about this or not. I did my epic quest already and it was fun. It was just hard to get a group to raid a lower level instance. With the achievement systems it is possible now to get some people to raid lower level stuff just to get the achievements. But that will only last so long as well.
Old 2008-10-24, 14:20   Link #1035
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
I love the G.N.E.R.D. candy and achievement since the guild I'm in is also called Gnerds
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 16:26   Link #1036
Komori
D:

So me and some guildies are ruining Azure Watch right now. It's so much fun. Ganking lowbies of our own faction FTW!
Old 2008-10-24, 18:13   Link #1037
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

I made so many enemies today, I was camping the CoT transport girl in Shatt, and people stood there screaming and swearing at me. Especially funny since they could have just taken the original way there and already been there instead of doing that. Good thing I don't plan to ever try to get in a guild on that character.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 22:33   Link #1038
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Interesting...

Well, I recharged yesterday. And people definitely aren't doing what you guys are doing, on my server anyway. No one seems to give a toss about the ghoul stuff or try to do anything with it. In fact, I had to explain it to anyone I was rolling with. -_-

So after a few months hiatus, I come back. I do the Headless Horsemen for kicks on 6 different characters. They all get the best ring for them. O_O I do Heroic Steamvault on my Mage. That damn Fortitude for Bracers enchant finally drops! I do Heroic Magisters. The 20 slot bag drops for only the 3rd time when I've run it and I finally win a roll!

I could swear the game is trying to tell me to stay Mage. But even with the new specs, not impressed enough to stay Mage. Still rerolling Death Knight. I'd say Warriors and Hunters got the best deal out of the new specs.
Old 2008-10-24, 23:42   Link #1039
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

The Ghoul thing is hit and miss for me. It's just getting irking that people use it as a way to gank their own side or to cause needless killing of important NPCs (Quest givers for example).
Old 2008-10-25, 02:19   Link #1040
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I've started doing random patrols of Northshire to clean out any zombies in there. At first I was just going to leave them be, as I was standing next to the Healer and not attacking them. Then I kept seeing lowbies running away, then the PC zombies attacked me after they started attacking the healer. I fight back, kill one. Get a" hey what are you doing?" Which I responded, "you shot first".

After a little more real griefing going on as I watched I declared war in Northshire over the General chat. Proceed to get killed a few times then after killing all the PC zombies, when around and cleaned up all the Level 1 NPC zombies they left behind from the worker, and kobolds in the mine. There were zombies and infected kbolds deep in that mine too. I dount any of the PC zombies had been in there in a while, plus the roaming pack of two or three NPC level 1 zombies outside in the back. Cleared then out and the place resumed being normal and the lowbies went back to leveling.

Hordes started to raid Stormwind via the harbor. It's so huge that there are hard to find when they come in small groups.

I also noted that not all the "griefing" zombies where formerly alliance. Some were horde players that I assume where made zombies while raiding Westfall.

The zombie raid on Darkshire was a little more fun.

I also noticed some level 10 Plagued Residents attacking the gates of Stormwind every once in a while. That's new. And there are more and more roaches in town. I keep killing them with my voidwalker when I' there.

Tags
blizzard, game, mmorpg, online, warcraft, windows