AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2007-06-13, 23:50   Link #4321
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

The cradles are all inter-changable.
dodgethis_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 00:59   Link #4322
philmein

So, I bought the MG Wing Zero Custom model..
Now, I'm considering the MG Sazabi..
Anyone own that one? How is it? It looked like it didn't fair well with Dalong..
philmein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 02:20   Link #4323
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

The man's right. It ain't worth the money you for it. Don't bother with it.
dodgethis_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 10:09   Link #4324
SoranGTR
SIEG HARUHI!!!

Send a message via MSN to SoranGTR
Quote:
Originally Posted by philmein View Post
So, I bought the MG Wing Zero Custom model..
Now, I'm considering the MG Sazabi..
Anyone own that one? How is it? It looked like it didn't fair well with Dalong..
I have a friend who owns one, and from his comments, i would say dont bother with it. Other than the fact that's it's big, it sucks in most other aspects especially since it's as posable as a sack of potatoes.

If you absolutely must get something from CCA, get MG Nu Gundam. It's 3000 yen cheaper and it's far superior in design to MG Sazabi.
Nothing shall stand between me and my destiny.
Amen
SoranGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 11:04   Link #4325
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Seems like we'll be getting HG's of Gundam 00 mecha right from the get go:

Gundam 00 on Famitsu

Edit:

Erh, maybe not, after a second look. Still, showing us all four Gundams in model kit form so early is quite the surprise O_O

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 12:34   Link #4326
philmein

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoranGTR View Post
I have a friend who owns one, and from his comments, i would say dont bother with it. Other than the fact that's it's big, it sucks in most other aspects especially since it's as posable as a sack of potatoes.

If you absolutely must get something from CCA, get MG Nu Gundam. It's 3000 yen cheaper and it's far superior in design to MG Sazabi.
Ah, I see.
Yeah, I guess I might just reconsider since the main problem for me is definitely the price. A whoppin' 99 bucks..
philmein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 15:15   Link #4327
Meehlimo
Gundam Otaku

Send a message via AIM to Meehlimo Send a message via MSN to Meehlimo
They r sum UGLY ass gundams imo. the green one and orange aint so bad but still ew.
Old 2007-06-14, 17:21   Link #4328
thephreak

+1, yep, the gundams aint pretty.
thephreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 00:50   Link #4329
WaytoDawn

is it just me, or according to the model of gundam excia from famitsu, there are six blades...two being held, two behind the shoulders, and two sticking out the ass...
WaytoDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 01:09   Link #4330
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaytoDawn View Post
is it just me, or according to the model of gundam excia from famitsu, there are six blades...two being held, two behind the shoulders, and two sticking out the ass...
Saw that as well, since those two protrusions on its buttplate look similar to the shoulder-mounted hilts.

So in all, Excia has 4 beam sabers (?), two short swords and one large composite shield blade for the total of 7. Not quite Infinite Justice, but still...

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-15, 02:21   Link #4331
M_Flores
Count of Monte Dorifto

Send a message via MSN to M_Flores
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Saw that as well, since those two protrusions on its buttplate look similar to the shoulder-mounted hilts.

So in all, Excia has 4 beam sabers (?), two short swords and one large composite shield blade for the total of 7. Not quite Infinite Justice, but still...
...for a 'starting' Gundam, that's still semi-insane.

Gundam Kyrios (or whatever) kinda reminds me of Aegis or something...
'Dynames' and 'Virtue' seem to be relatives of Buster Gundam. Excia seems too Impulsive to me.
M_Flores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 03:18   Link #4332
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Preview of Turn A

Frm Dengeki
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 03:23   Link #4333
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Flores View Post
...for a 'starting' Gundam, that's still semi-insane.

Gundam Kyrios (or whatever) kinda reminds me of Aegis or something...
'Dynames' and 'Virtue' seem to be relatives of Buster Gundam. Excia seems too Impulsive to me.
Virtue is like remodelled GP02 though i kinda like Kyrios and Dynames 'Buster' analogy? Wonder how he store his various guns.......
Old 2007-06-15, 03:25   Link #4334
M_Flores
Count of Monte Dorifto

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
Virtue is like remodelled GP02 though i kinda like Kyrios and Dynames 'Buster' analogy? Wonder how he store his various guns.......
Ah yes, I forgot about GP02! Excia and Kyrios seem to be close-combat suits, whereas the other two seem more projectile-based, do you not agree?
Old 2007-06-15, 03:54   Link #4335
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Quote:
Ah yes, I forgot about GP02! Excia and Kyrios seem to be close-combat suits, whereas the other two seem more projectile-based, do you not agree?
as for the other 2 projectile based,1 snipe (Dynames) while the other literally spams(Virtue)...... Kyrios is more of neither here nor there (multi-purpose?) while Excia is melee MS literally....
Old 2007-06-15, 04:03   Link #4336
M_Flores
Count of Monte Dorifto

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
as for the other 2 projectile based,1 snipe (Dynames) while the other literally spams(Virtue)...... Kyrios is more of neither here nor there (multi-purpose?) while Excia is melee MS literally....
Again, the 'multi-purpose' thing you claim leads me further to think that Kyrios can transform (if that doesnt seem obvious to some people, especially to me), but there havent been any pics to show an MA mode of it yet so I guess its pretty early to assume these. But still, its fun to learn the gimmicks of new MS, especially if I'd consider buying them.
Old 2007-06-15, 04:07   Link #4337
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Again, the 'multi-purpose' thing you claim leads me further to think that Kyrios can transform (if that doesnt seem obvious to some people, especially to me), but there havent been any pics to show an MA mode of it yet so I guess its pretty early to assume these. But still, its fun to learn the gimmicks of new MS, especially if I'd consider buying them.
It's been confirmed that the Kyrios can transform, according to the latest info. What it transforms into is still speculation, but the hints (including info regarding a weapons pack) seem to point to the Kyrios being the missile-wielding mobile armor shown in the first trailer.

Old 2007-06-15, 04:59   Link #4338
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

I think....those models don't do them justice, but it does take some getting use to

I mean, the model's look too skinny, while Virtue looks....rather fat which, I do hope there is a reason for it's trans fatty look, but other than that, hmm, the designs will take some getting used to. I guess the only thing I like about these previews is the girl

Hope she isn't too much of the quiet type, she does look serious but...ah, cute nonetheless. She seems to be the only female of the team

Wait that is a girl, right? Tell me I'm right, I know my instincts aren't failing me
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 05:13   Link #4339
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
I think....those models don't do them justice, but it does take some getting use to

I mean, the model's look too skinny, while Virtue looks....rather fat which, I do hope there is a reason for it's trans fatty look, but other than that, hmm, the designs will take some getting used to. I guess the only thing I like about these previews is the girl

Hope she isn't too much of the quiet type, she does look serious but...ah, cute nonetheless. She seems to be the only female of the team

Wait that is a girl, right? Tell me I'm right, I know my instincts aren't failing me
I believe all the info points to Tieira being a guy unfortunately

Old 2007-06-15, 05:19   Link #4340
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I believe all the info points to Tieira being a guy unfortunately
Aha, I knew that 1% didn't fail me. Now I officially hate the chara designer, thanks for all the nightmares Mr. Yaoi artist

I just knew, knowing the chara designer, I just knew somehow that wasn't a girl....
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy