AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-24, 21:02   Link #23021
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladrave View Post
It would be more cool if we got to see him in action.We did got to see him fight in the anime but i considered it as non-canon. After all, he stopped kahlua and akua with just a single clap.Makes me really curious how he is not in a level of a dark lord or not a dark lord.
Since he's a master vampire, I'm sure he's close to their level, if not at it entirely. The reason he was never a Dark Lord was because he didn't fight against Alucard way back when. Yet even with all his strength, without Akasha he was pulled down by Gyokuro and lost his place as head of the family. And considering how twisted she's become, I doubt he'll be too distressed over her downfall. If anything, he'd be elated. I know I will.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 21:05   Link #23022
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

I'm sensing that gyokuro is a yandere and maybe imprisoned issa lol
or maybe it's issa who really gives gyokuro the rights to become the leader.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 21:06   Link #23023
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Yes, still described although i'd really want to see him in action.Maybe after this arc(if there is)there will be an arc solely for him or something like that.The head master AKA the exorcist looks badass to me(Well he got a hood lol)But it seems his powers is based on exorcism hence the his nickname.That is why i'm quite skeptical whether he is a yokai or a human.
seems like the only thing the head master has going for him is his hood and glowing eyes... that and his mentioning of split personality which could imply a number of things (e.g. powers might also be sealed, his real personality turns out to be a major sadist.. heheh.. >>)

oh.. while were at it...

the bus driver... he seems like an op character in hiding >>

Quote:
I'm sensing that gyokuro is a yandere and maybe imprisoned issa lol
or perhaps something happened to him, when Alucard half awakened when ura-moka first released her shinso powers >>
Old 2012-08-24, 21:10   Link #23024
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

I really laments how this manga is monthly....
Even though it's 36 or 40 pages every month, i still feel a cliff hanger whenever i finished the manga.
Old 2012-08-24, 21:11   Link #23025
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
or perhaps something happened to him, when Alucard half awakened when ura-moka first released her shinso powers >>
Actually, no. He wasn't even there when that happened, he'd left early for work, confident that Akasha would've taken care of everything. And we saw how well that worked out. The castle was destroyed, Akasha was essentially killed, and Issa was cast down soon afterwards. So he's most likely still alive unless stated otherwise. Hopefully we'll find out, and soon.
Old 2012-08-24, 21:15   Link #23026
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Actually, no. He wasn't even there when that happened, he'd left early for work, confident that Akasha would've taken care of everything. And we saw how well that worked out. The castle was destroyed, Akasha was essentially killed, and Issa was cast down soon afterwards. So he's most likely still alive unless stated otherwise. Hopefully we'll find out, and soon.
I didn't state that he was there, i just said, that perhaps something happened to him, when Alucard awakened (i.e. he was attacked by a terrorist group, betrayed, or even sealed >>)

and... what the hell does he work as?
Old 2012-08-24, 21:20   Link #23027
Alhazad2003

Quote:
I didn't state that he was there, i just said, that perhaps something happened to him, when Alucard awakened (i.e. he was attacked by a terrorist group, betrayed, or even sealed >>)

and... what the hell does he work as?
He got ambushed while he was away? Unless it was MK's doing, I sort of doubt it, it just seems too, random.

As for work, remember what he told Akuha in chapter 30, how the Shuzen family acts as "problem solvers" in the criminal underworld. Obviously he was needed elsewhere that day. Tragic, it really is. Hopefully we'll find out the whole truth, and soon.
Old 2012-08-25, 00:53   Link #23028
Chris38

Issa is, at the moment, pretty much an enigma, but I think that we shouldn't except him to make any appearances in the current arc.

The reason, being the fact that he is probably weaker compared to his wife (Gyokuro), lover (Akasha) and his pretty powerful daughters - well, maybe apart from Kokoa, who seems to be the only one, who's power development is the most "normal" - in other words, that she reflects how strong a vampire of her age is.

Of course, I don't think that Issa is weak, compared to an ordinary vampire, he is definitely superior, it's just that the females surrounding him, are definitely far from ordinary, which leads me to think that he was only capable of keeping his position, because of Akasha, who was, more or less, capable of keeping Gyokuro in check.

When that influence has disappeared... well, we see the results of that, in the current arc

Of course, when I'm talking about Moka, Kahula, Akua and Kokoa, I mean there potential, once they reach a similar age as Issa - at the moment, I have no doubt that he will still prove to be a strong enemy against them, since he is older and has more combat experience / time for his powers to develop compared to his daugthers, who are still, more or less teenagers / young women, who definitely haven't reached their full potential powers yet.

Back to the next chapter discussion, I can't wait to see how Inner Moka is going to react once she notices that Tsukune's aura has changed - after all, I doubt that something like that can remain unnoticed, especially to Inner Moka, who knew the feeling of Tsukune's aura, before he underwent the human modification technique.

While, I doubt that she will question him about this, in the middle of a battle, she will definitely going to have a lot of questions to Tsukune, after the current fight is over.

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-08-25 at 03:40.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 07:13   Link #23029
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Issa is, at the moment, pretty much an enigma, but I think that we shouldn't except him to make any appearances in the current arc.

The reason, being the fact that he is probably weaker compared to his wife (Gyokuro), lover (Akasha) and his pretty powerful daughters - well, maybe apart from Kokoa, who seems to be the only one, who's power development is the most "normal" - in other words, that she reflects how strong a vampire of her age is.

Of course, I don't think that Issa is weak, compared to an ordinary vampire, he is definitely superior, it's just that the females surrounding him, are definitely far from ordinary, which leads me to think that he was only capable of keeping his position, because of Akasha, who was, more or less, capable of keeping Gyokuro in check.

When that influence has disappeared... well, we see the results of that, in the current arc

Of course, when I'm talking about Moka, Kahula, Akua and Kokoa, I mean there potential, once they reach a similar age as Issa - at the moment, I have no doubt that he will still prove to be a strong enemy against them, since he is older and has more combat experience / time for his powers to develop compared to his daugthers, who are still, more or less teenagers / young women, who definitely haven't reached their full potential powers yet.

Back to the next chapter discussion, I can't wait to see how Inner Moka is going to react once she notices that Tsukune's aura has changed - after all, I doubt that something like that can remain unnoticed, especially to Inner Moka, who knew the feeling of Tsukune's aura, before he underwent the human modification technique.

While, I doubt that she will question him about this, in the middle of a battle, she will definitely going to have a lot of questions to Tsukune, after the current fight is over.
I believe that Gyokuro's current position as head of the Shuzen family is nothing but a bunch of BS, she might be doing it to have more authority, especially over vampires, I hope Issa will make an appearance to sort all this out, because I'm sure he will be furious the learn of such treachery going on behind his back.

I agree, I also want to see Moka's reaction, considering that Tsukune possesses the most sinister aura ever known besides Alucard himself, she will indeed have a lot of questions she wants to ask him if she doesn't have any already.
Old 2012-08-25, 09:43   Link #23030
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I agree, I also want to see Moka's reaction, considering that Tsukune possesses the most sinister aura ever known besides Alucard himself, she will indeed have a lot of questions she wants to ask him if she doesn't have any already.
Based upon her statements from chapter 55 - you know the "Am I... dreaming" page, I would say that Tsukune has already given a quite a huge shock to Inner Moka, and as we know, it won't be the last shock she receives, which - after she calms down a little, would definitely cause her to be quite interested on how Tsukune gained such a significant power boost, in such a short period of time.

I don't have any idea on how she is going to react, after she hears that Tsukune underwent the human modification ritual... the changes to his berserk from, and more importantly how Tsukune was brought back to a more "normal" state (which, I believe is going to be brought up, during that "discussion" ), but considering her recent behavior - you know all that blushing, the hug - I think that we will have a quite interesting moment between Inner Moka and Tsukune near the end of this arc.

Speaking of Inner Moka's recent behaviors, I also don't see Inner Moka being shoved back into the Rosario, as soon as the arc ends - it just won't happen, because, what would be the point of Inner Moka receiving such a huge character developments, in the current arc.

I don't know, how the whole Outer Moka / Rosario subplot is going to be resolved, but I definitely see some changes occurring in that regard, otherwise what would be the point of Inner Moka receiving such a significant character development in the current arc ?

To me, it just wouldn't make any sense to provide all of that development to Inner Moka's character, if she would just be shoved back into the Rosario, as soon as the current arc ends, and be only released from her seal, only in battle situations. I don't know what is going to happen, but I believe that Inner Moka is going to stay as the dominant personality, for longer periods of time, compared to the previous arcs - maybe to the point, where she is going to permanently stay as the dominant personality - after all, with Tsukune becoming a little stronger then he was before, he won't need to release Inner Moka from the seal as often as he did before... not to mention that, I think that Inner Moka should also gain some access to her Shinso abilities, considering the fact that Tsukune has already obtained some limited access to the Shinso power that he has inherited from Moka - and as you know, the thing that prevents that from happening, is the Rosario and Outer Moka's existence.

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-08-25 at 11:19.
Old 2012-08-26, 12:36   Link #23031
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Based upon her statements from chapter 55 - you know the "Am I... dreaming" page, I would say that Tsukune has already given a quite a huge shock to Inner Moka, and as we know, it won't be the last shock she receives, which - after she calms down a little, would definitely cause her to be quite interested on how Tsukune gained such a significant power boost, in such a short period of time.
Hold on.... I've noticed something...

That statement: "Am I..... dreaming?"

.....She's been dreaming about this? .___.

Anyhow, yes, I believe that Tsukune has massive potential. Obviously, for him to be compared to Alucard, means that he's on a fast track to one of the strongest beings in existence.

So in a epilogue, I expect Tsukune to be Moka's equal, or more of her protector, which is stressed quite a bit.

They'd fight much like Fong-Fong parents, only that they can't be beaten....

....Which is pretty awesome. xP
Old 2012-08-26, 12:55   Link #23032
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Hmm, the thing I see most likely to happen, should Moka not want to part with her "sister" Outer Moka, I see her asking Fuhai to modify the seal so she can at least release herself at will rather than having to rely on Tsukune to do it. As it is, Kokoa at least has shown that she can "seal" her power whenever she likes to not make a spectacle out of herself with her own power aura, but she can release herself at will, as we see in some panels when her pupil shape changes.

I can see Moka keeping to that form of seal in philosophy just because she releases so much of her aura that nobody even doubts she's a vampire just being in her presence, where as in her seal, nobody can be all that sure about her in that form. If anything, she might want to adopt taking Outer Moka into herself memories, skills and all to help complete the veil of apparent power control.

Or, we might get an rather unexpected resolution to the matter. But because it would be "unexpected", I can't say what kind of solution that could possibly be without reiterating things already explored here.
Old 2012-08-26, 13:57   Link #23033
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Well, you got a point that Inner Moka definitely wouldn't want Outer Moka to disappear, not to mention she would need to do something about hiding her Shinso vampire aura, but I see two potential problems with the solution you mentioned.

1.) I think that you are quite aware of the fact that Tohou Fuhai will be the one who would be fighting Gyokuro - since I don't see anyone else, on the scene that would be strong enough to keep up with Gyokuro, who's true potential remains unknown, but considering how powerful her youkai sensor ability is, I think she is a pretty powerful openent and I honestly doubt that Tohou Fuhai would be capable of defeating her, without putting his life on the line.

In other words, there is a small possibility that he won't survive the events of the current arc, which would automatically make the task of repairing / modifying the seal a lot more difficult / if not impossible.

2.) I think I should remind you that the Rosario is a pretty complicated, and most likely "delicate" seal - that we still don't have enough information about - after all, we still don't know, what Tohou Fuhai has discovered about the Rosario in chapter 29 of the second season.

But if you still remember chapter 29, just looking at a certain section of the seal, has been enough to initiate a rejection signal, causing the seal to close, along with trapping anyone who is close to the seal, when it's "forceful closure" occurs - so taking that into consideration, what do you think needs to be done to be capable of actually modifying a complicated seal like that, since to me, it would be a pretty delicate operation that, most likely can't be done, when the "seal" is in it's current state.

I mean, to me, even repairing it, might be a little problematic.

All, of that makes me lean toward an "unexpected" resolution of this issue, at least at the moment, since we might get some more information on this topic, in the future chapters.
Old 2012-08-27, 01:49   Link #23034
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Theres a nice little present waiting for you Lewd devil fans... III
Old 2012-08-27, 02:20   Link #23035
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
uhhh....

whats lewd devil III?
Old 2012-08-28, 12:31   Link #23036
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Oh My~

Quote:
uhhh....

whats lewd devil III?
If your a Moka X Tsukune fan it's something you will like, discussion of such things are limited, perhaps someone can PM you about it.
Old 2012-08-28, 15:27   Link #23037
Korps!
Ikarechimattaze!

Quote:
uhhh....

whats lewd devil III?
Korps! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 16:32   Link #23038
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

Now that is very interesting......
Old 2012-08-28, 17:18   Link #23039
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korps! View Post
h-doujin?

>>

also...

how on earth did u guys come across this? ^^
Old 2012-08-28, 21:18   Link #23040
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

^ *chuckles* seems like years ago since I was hunting for that one... I loved the cover of course.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire