AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-05, 01:49   Link #721
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Wow I was tricked to with the girl getting shot. I was like "What the fuck did this manga turn into?" (Yeaironic)

Good chapter but kinda pissed we saw absolutely nothing about the mermaid
Old 2013-02-05, 04:31   Link #722
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Doppel girl is the best.

This cast can replace the existing group of girls and it'd still be a good manga.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 09:49   Link #723
Richocet
Lover of Purity

^who knows they might get their own spin-off lol
Old 2013-02-05, 10:15   Link #724
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

If I had had the power to replace members of the main cast (5 main girls) with any of the other introduced monster girls, MC's house harem would be: Miia, Sue, Tio (Oni), Zombina and Crea.

I was going to replace Crea with the Doppleganger, but I feel like her gag of turning into everyone else would grow old if done too often, so she's best just showing up from time to time like Smith.

And granted, zombie girls aren't that original any more, but I believe her personality would make up for it.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 10:45   Link #725
Xaturas

That's what was missing in this manga, normal looking girls. Doppel obviously wins but the other 3 are ok, with oni being second. Though she would probably require a baseball bat.
Old 2013-02-06, 21:27   Link #726
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Idc centarea will always my favorite she reminds me so much if tsukiumi from sekirei which I love
Old 2013-02-06, 22:05   Link #727
ShiroiRyu

Oh ...
Man ...
I loved the ogre.
Old 2013-02-08, 01:33   Link #728
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
^who knows they might get their own spin-off lol
I'd love to see a MON Squad spin-off but as fare as replacing members of the current cast. NO WAY! I'm really attached to the girls.
Old 2013-02-08, 05:46   Link #729
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Oh ...
Man ...
I loved the ogre.
Great taste. I love her too, something about her being huge with that horn is alluring.
Old 2013-02-08, 07:55   Link #730
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Awkward question. What is the plausibility of a normal relationship with some of the more lusty monster girls like Bicorn and Echidna? I mean a relationship that won't run on putting each other in heat and fall apart when that stops.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 09:48   Link #731
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Awkward question. What is the plausibility of a normal relationship with some of the more lusty monster girls like Bicorn and Echidna? I mean a relationship that won't run on putting each other in heat and fall apart when that stops.
Well...according the Monster Girl Encyclopedia's info which may not match this manga's lore (I have to put that in now because some people may freak out or some stupid shit >_>) the Bicorn is a very special case! She is driven by lust but she will actively try to form a harem for her husband using other monster girls (think Momo from To-Love-Ru Darkness) she'll still hold the same feelings she had for her husband back when she was a Unicorn (since Bicorns are created by Unicorns mating with men charged with impure and dark energy) but it will be much more focused on mating and gathering other harem members (this is why I freaking love Bicorns...they make the harem for you).

There's three types of monster girls when searching for a husband/mate, those that capture and force them, those that capture and form a bond and those that form a bond without capturing them:

For the first type, usually pure lust driven monster girls, they will mostly just stick to one mate, the husband, but will act on their lust repeatedly and will have little love connection with them. Instead of an actual romance they will likely be more like imprisoned rape victims...which is actually kinda...very dark, thinking about it not.

For the second type, they are likely to search and capture a man to be their husband but will act gentle and kind to them, eventually forming a mutual romantic bond. The husband in this case is usually free to come and go, but will likely have the monster girl always come along or following him.

For the third type, they will actually act like normal girls most of the time, they will meet you, romance you and marry you like any other monster girls (though they may be lustful, they will still be gentle and good natured enough to hold it back until their partners accept them).

There's other special cases too, like the Lizardman who will fight someone while making a bet (if they win they are forced to be their submissive husbands, if the man wins they will be submissive wives). Or the Wyvern which are usually raised together with their future husbands since birth. Or Ryuu where a husband is willingly sacrificed to be their husband, but they are so loving and gentle (though extremely lustful) that they create a loving bond.

Succubus just outright catch you and then screw you till you die.
Old 2013-02-08, 10:07   Link #732
demino_hellsin
That one guy

wait... so a bicorn is born from a unicorn who's done it before and are a monogamous race? So if you ever encounter a wild bicorn, chances are she's had a husband before?

Where does echidna fall under?

I mean chances are the Bicorn is a widow...?

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2013-02-08 at 10:25.
Old 2013-02-08, 10:36   Link #733
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
wait... so a bicorn is born from a unicorn who's done it before and are a monogamous race? So if you ever encounter a wild bicorn, chances are she's had a husband before?

Where does echidna fall under?

I mean chances are the Bicorn is a widow...?
The Bicorn are originally Unicorn, yes. Unicorns are pure romantics, they stay virgins until they find the man they will stay the rest of their lives with (usually a virgin as well), they fall in love, create a relationship and "marry" the man in question, stay completely monogamous and faithful to their husband. HOWEVER if the husband mates with another monster girl he will be filled with dark energy from the encounter and next time he mates with the Unicorn which is a creature that must remain pure, their horns split in half and they become a Bicorn. The Bicorn will then crave more dark energy while keeping their love for their husband so they form a monster girl harem so he is filled with dark energy and she absorbs it...and everyone wins!
If you find a Bicorn without a husband, chances are they are either widows OR something happened to a Unicorn that lead to her corruption (example: rape). I'm not sure, but I suppose they will then find a husband and create the harem as well. Though they could also stay widows as they still retain some of their Unicorn's trait (love for their husband) but could still mate with other men, just not make them their husband (pure speculation of course).
A Unicorn that becomes a widow will stay a widow for life.

The Echidna are something of a special case as well. These girls form a dungeon and spread rumors about it's riches in order to attract strong men. When a man conquers the dungeon and reaches the Echidna, they view them as strong worthy man so they charm and mate with them in order to have children (which can be any type of monster btw) but then they will release the man, altering his memories of the event so he never made it to the end of the dungeon.
If the Echidna likes the man enough she will charm him and become his wife, she will then morph into a human form and start a romantic life with the man, he will also be hailed as a hero for conquering the dungeon, his memories being altered so not even he knows she's an Echidna. They will then actually have a really nice loving relationship and many children...with the man possibly never realizing he's married with an Echidna.
So I suppose they are Type 2...seeing as they in a way lure the man to their lair and capture them by charming and altering their minds...but then form a romantic relationship with him (which is based on a lie but whatever).
Old 2013-02-08, 10:44   Link #734
demino_hellsin
That one guy

From what I read I thought they were both a tiny bit feral Scary.

So are wild bicorns widows then?
Old 2013-02-08, 10:48   Link #735
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Unicorn, Bicorn and Echidna are anything but feral.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
If you find a Bicorn without a husband, chances are they are either widows OR something happened to a Unicorn that lead to her corruption (example: rape). I'm not sure, but I suppose they will then find a husband and create the harem as well. Though they could also stay widows as they still retain some of their Unicorn's trait (love for their husband) but could still mate with other men, just not make them their husband (pure speculation of course).
A Unicorn that becomes a widow will stay a widow for life.
You probably didn't notice my EDIT ^^
Old 2013-02-08, 11:00   Link #736
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Finally noticed that edit

Can a bicorn be born from a bicorn?

I imagined this really creepy scenario in my head that crossed over Superior and monster girls. So I just want some clarifications so I can put my mind at rest.
Old 2013-02-08, 11:15   Link #737
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Finally noticed that edit

Can a bicorn be born from a bicorn?

I imagined this really creepy scenario in my head that crossed over Superior and monster girls. So I just want some clarifications so I can put my mind at rest.
I dunno...it's never specified.

Well going by logic if the mother is filled with dark energy when pregnant then the newborn should also be filled with dark energy thus being born as a Bicorn rather than a Unicorn.

It's actually quite interesting to think about, this could even put the Unicorn population at risk because that would mean that Unicorns can only be born from pure Unicorns and Echidna, yet any Unicorn can end up turning into a Bicorn and have Bicorn children.

That said...those that are Bicorns since birth are probably closer to Type 2 than Type 3.
Old 2013-02-08, 11:24   Link #738
demino_hellsin
That one guy

do I need to be forewarned of territoriality?
Old 2013-02-08, 13:05   Link #739
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
do I need to be forewarned of territoriality?
There's really not much info about monster girl's territorial habits aside from one or two mentioning something about lairs and such.
Old 2013-02-08, 13:10   Link #740
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Over a guy I mean.

Bicorns are okay with it but are Echidna's overly arttatched or easily jealous?

Tags
ecchi, harem, monster girl