AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

View Poll Results: Sora Kake - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 1 6.25%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 4 25.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 31.25%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 6.25%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 6.25%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 6.25%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 6.25%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 6.25%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-22, 20:48   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Sora Kake - Episode 25 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Sora Kake, Episode 25.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2009-06-22, 22:18   Link #2
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Murderous intent towards script writer just increased a lot...

The story... is beyond repair. How did it get to this... Heck, I think it might have even surpassed Munto's horrible story. And just like that, the script feels like the writer just gave up and turned everything into a gag. It's hard to see it as anything else, especially with that part at the end. With that "Prince of Darkness" line and Nami's "ban~" and Nami's "Sora wo Kakero Shoujo Black" thing and Lulubot's "Shoujo Black"...
Kagura's recovery was just chaotic... Takane's miraculous and sudden recovery was bad too, but this was... "amazing"... (;゚д゚)ポカーン
The rest... No Comment. Indeed, No Comment...

Like............ Nami's the only part of the series that is worth watching for now? Even though the series is about to be over either way...

----
Separate thoughts:

Akiha's little gun thing works by itself?!... (-_-)

Nami really is good at nicknaming people~
What she said to Akiha was probably what a good number of people thought about Akiha too. Nami=Viewers? Especially the line "IRAIRA surundayo!" (<--It's irritating!" or something like that)

Nami~, Nami~ ( ^ω^ ) Her sickness is getting worse and worse... Half of the things she said to Akiha could have been completely said back.
But that's good. Good. Fuhehehe...

When did Nami get this strong..................... ( -________-)

Akiha... *laugh* Yeah... I'm sure most people don't even care about her anymore. Probably nothing she does in this episode will change anyone's opinion either, I bet.
Heroine <--*snort*

Ah...~~~~~ Nami~, step on me too~

Why is Nami's blood purple? A new type of censor?

..............Yeah, go figure, Tsutsuji's still alive.

Preview: And so, after lots of horrible developments, we reach the last episode, which continues with the story that has suffered from horrible developments, as the good guys face off against Prince of Darkness and Nami.
It's a good end if Nami kills them all............ Geez, the other characters don't really matter anymore.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2009-06-22 at 22:31.
Old 2009-06-22, 23:23   Link #3
Sixth
Hu Tao

^ How funny...and I beg a differ.

I'm actually enjoy the direction of the story going.

In fact, for Leopard and Nerval switching their role definitely worth to watch. I mean, it isn't something you can see from other anime.

Of course, I would wait for the sub before I make my final judgment on it.

and again, I love how Akiha OHKO Nami.

Although it is sad that Blizzard Cathedral got beaten down within 1 seconds.
Old 2009-06-23, 02:27   Link #4
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Murderous intent towards script writer just increased a lot...

The story... is beyond repair. How did it get to this... Heck, I think it might have even surpassed Munto's horrible story. And just like that, the script feels like the writer just gave up and turned everything into a gag. It's hard to see it as anything else, especially with that part at the end. With that "Prince of Darkness" line and Nami's "ban~" and Nami's "Sora wo Kakero Shoujo Black" thing and Lulubot's "Shoujo Black"...
Kagura's recovery was just chaotic... Takane's miraculous and sudden recovery was bad too, but this was... "amazing"... (;゚д゚)ポカーン
The rest... No Comment. Indeed, No Comment...

Like............ Nami's the only part of the series that is worth watching for now? Even though the series is about to be over either way...

----
Separate thoughts:

Akiha's little gun thing works by itself?!... (-_-)

Nami really is good at nicknaming people~
What she said to Akiha was probably what a good number of people thought about Akiha too. Nami=Viewers? Especially the line "IRAIRA surundayo!" (<--It's irritating!" or something like that)

Nami~, Nami~ ( ^ω^ ) Her sickness is getting worse and worse... Half of the things she said to Akiha could have been completely said back.
But that's good. Good. Fuhehehe...

When did Nami get this strong..................... ( -________-)

Akiha... *laugh* Yeah... I'm sure most people don't even care about her anymore. Probably nothing she does in this episode will change anyone's opinion either, I bet.
Heroine <--*snort*

Ah...~~~~~ Nami~, step on me too~

Why is Nami's blood purple? A new type of censor?

..............Yeah, go figure, Tsutsuji's still alive.

Preview: And so, after lots of horrible developments, we reach the last episode, which continues with the story that has suffered from horrible developments, as the good guys face off against Prince of Darkness and Nami.
It's a good end if Nami kills them all............ Geez, the other characters don't really matter anymore.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! A man who shares my own feelings. I was in the series for Lulu, Honoka, and Itsuki, but now the only thing worth watching is Nami and Lulu. AWESOME evil team!
Old 2009-06-23, 03:31   Link #5
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Yeah...At last! The inveniatable happened!
Anyways: It's somewhat ironic...Nami's the evilest character of the whole series and the most selfish one but her actions served the good for now.
Helping Nerval(who actually the "good guy"), freeing Kagura and Takane, Giving Akiha some damn reason to fight and cracked up her "shell"(her secluded world where there's no fighting, nothing bothersome to do and full of Imo-chan)
I bet Akiha turns both Nami and Leopard to good(at least she does something meaningfull in the end).
I bet Akiha's QT power to turn everyone to love her. Because Nami has the Anti-QT she's immune to that. I have no other reason why everyone loves her in the show.
Old 2009-06-23, 10:41   Link #6
Sixth
Hu Tao

Yeah..Nerval's biggest mistake was recruited Nami as his follower.

Everything would be damn fine if he just put Nami into the box in the first place.

and Nerval's city actually look cool and Nerval's sight-seeing are was awesome as well.
Old 2009-06-23, 11:44   Link #7
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
My take It would be better if Nami finds Leopard. Better than the Good-for-Moething Akiha...Anyways I have a bad feeling about Nami's fate. Maybe she'll die at the end.
She has a probably serious wound after Akiha's shot.
Old 2009-06-23, 13:41   Link #8
golthin

you know, i have to agree with everyone. At this point I can't help but to side with the bad guys. I think the writers are doing a good job by actually giving us bad guys that you can cheer on.
It does't matter what Nerval do, I can't never see him as a good guy no matter what he does.
Nami is kind of cool as a bad guy, while Akiha is just ANNOYING.
Old 2009-06-23, 16:11   Link #9
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

I just watched episode 21 to 25, haven't been visiting this forum because I'm behind. But I guess there's no need for me to post any summaries for this episode. Not sure if its because of bad subs or people failing to understand, it seems there's no need to explain the good of what has been happening. Not sure if I could have changed people's opinions if I had posted summaries of previous episodes.

But, really lol, serenade_beta has extremely bad reasoning and understanding skills.

Nerval's tattoos are QT imprints that brainwashes the person. Nami doesn't know about her own Anti-QT powers and can only use it as a reflex, when she recieves a heavy shock of some sort. The Anti-QT wave can erase the QT effects of Nerval's tattoos, she's like an extremely powerful QT-Rose, that doesn't just neutralises QT effects, but totally counters it. Her Anti-QT wave removed the Nerval tattoos from Takane, Honoka and Kagura, that's why Takane and Kagura returned to normal.

And I guess people missed lots of homages or they are not mentioned in the previous episode threads from what I read.

Min is a member of TOP, she knows her Inazuma Kicks and she crosses her arms well.
Nerval's Cathedral is Celestial Being.
Nerval himself is Bushido.
Nerval does a good Overdevil.
Turn A Gundam, White Doll, was buried and hidden under a rocky shell of nanomachine leftovers, just like Leopard's swords.
Nadesico Prince of Darkness.
Nami's Black could be a homage to a number of stuff, not sure what exactly, Kamen Rider BLACK?
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2009-06-23, 20:59   Link #10
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Nerval's tattoos are QT imprints that brainwashes the person. Nami doesn't know about her own Anti-QT powers and can only use it as a reflex, when she recieves a heavy shock of some sort. The Anti-QT wave can erase the QT effects of Nerval's tattoos, she's like an extremely powerful QT-Rose, that doesn't just neutralises QT effects, but totally counters it. Her Anti-QT wave removed the Nerval tattoos from Takane, Honoka and Kagura, that's why Takane and Kagura returned to normal.
I don't think there is any misunderstanding of what is going on. Nami's hit, green light flashes, Nerval's tattoo gradually disappears. That's it, isn't it? All the other stuff are just add-on so that credulous viewers will buy it more willingly. Now, think about what the script writters are trying to sell:
  • What kind of cheap masochist setting is it? Nami can only release her powers when she is hit?
  • Green light flashes...Kagura is no long under control...Wait... Did I miss a Kagura changing scene? Who moved my Kagura service?!!
  • Script writter: "Let me introduce you the button which we call RAIKS".
    Viewers:"Wow, what does it do?"
    Script Writter:"Remove Aleida, then Insert Kagura to the Scene. "
    Viewers:"What does this button over here do?"
    Script Writter:"Remove Leopard, then Insert Dark-Leopard. "
  • Didn't we saw the mind control thing with Miss Takane? Oh, I get it. They are just foreshadows so we won't be surprised when next episode Nami's former model friend are freed from the Neval's seal.
  • "That's the end of story, Akiha and imo-chan lives happily ever after. Time to go to bed. "
    "But what what happened to Miss Kagura?Why was she siding with Who-Must-not-Be-Named?"
    "Oh, she was just under mind control. Now go to bed."
Old 2009-06-23, 21:15   Link #11
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

The script writers won't be saying sorry to you if the script doesn't go your way, too bad for you then. You'll teach them how to write a better plot if you ever become a script writer yourself. There will definitely be someone who will blame you, the script writer though.

Meanwhile those who actually enjoy the show will get their rewards.

If you haven't seen characters who release powers upon receiving a shock or impact, you probably need to watch more anime. And if you haven't watch enough anime, then Sora Kake is definitely not for you at all in the very first place. This show has parodies and homages right from the very start, it is a fan service anime.

Old 2009-06-23, 21:44   Link #12
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
......Anyone can realize that...
And? Just because an reason was given to everything that happened doesn't immediately mean it's great. The way it is done, the setup, etc. are still important.
Like... Say an anime kills a character... and then suddenly introduces a plot device to revive that character. Similar to this, take Imo-chan. Kill her off for some drama, and then Ta-Dah! She's actually alive! They give a reason later on... So? We should all go "Well, then this is a great development afterall!"?
Anti-climatic and disappointing... No, wait, according to you, hating such things is apparently because "extremely bad reasoning and understanding skills".

Quote:
The script writers won't be saying sorry to you if the script doesn't go your way, too bad for you then. You'll teach them how to write a better plot if you ever become a script writer yourself. There will definitely be someone who will blame you, the script writer though.

If you haven't seen characters who release powers upon receiving a shock or impact, you probably need to watch more anime. And if you haven't watch enough anime, then Sora Kake is definitely not for you at all in the very first place. This show has parodies and homages right from the very start, it is a fan service anime.
I have no idea what you are trying to get at... That we shouldn't criticize anything?

And so you can take it that way. That you shouldn't take it seriously and that anything that happens is okay.
Unfortunately, not everyone does.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2009-06-23, 22:04   Link #13
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Extremely bad reasoning and understanding skills is specially for you, everyone knows how you can never enjoy a show properly and your only enjoyment comes from criticising. And you've made so many wrong statements in your posts, we really wonder whether you understood anything, or were you not watching in the first place.

And of most things to not take seriously is anything that you post. Your criticism has never been fair judgments, but simply opinions that carry no weight.

We all know that any episode that has more talk than action is a bad episode for you. Any character that talks more than acting is a bad character as well. Your posts are generally considered as lulz, but if you overdo it, you'll definitely get complains.

Old 2009-06-23, 22:22   Link #14
Seravy
Dorothy-chaaan~!

Egad! Only one episode left?? I guess we'll never find out what Kagura wrote on that note eh, not that it matters anymore :bleh:
Old 2009-06-23, 22:56   Link #15
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

If you look at 7:30, where Nami destroys Enigma, you can see that the note is gone, someone took it.

Which could be taken by these 4, Nami(unlikely), Nerval(unlikely), Aleida(maybe), Imo-chan(most likely).

There's a chance we'll see the note next episode, my guess is when Akiha reunites with Imo-chan and we'll learn of the note.

Old 2009-06-23, 23:29   Link #16
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
If you look at 7:30, where Nami destroys Enigma, you can see that the note is gone, someone took it.

Which could be taken by these 4, Nami(unlikely), Nerval(unlikely), Aleida(maybe), Imo-chan(most likely).

There's a chance we'll see the note next episode, my guess is when Akiha reunites with Imo-chan and we'll learn of the note.
But does the note ever matter when Kagura herself is at Akiha's side?

Seriously, I really want to know what fate lies for Nerval.

Will he got converted or die like an hero in the end?

Will there going to be 3 Colonies vs 1 Colony in next episode?

I wonder, how will those animator fit everything within 20 minute episode and warp the conclusion.
Old 2009-06-24, 00:07   Link #17
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I knew this series was going to get the full on bashing treatment before the day was out. It wouldn't be a Sunrise series subforum if it all didn't just go to hell with people railing on the script writers for things that aren't actually a problem.

And yeah Serenade Beta never knows what he's talking about. Everytime I watch these episodes it's completely different from how he portrays it. And there's no way this is worse then Munto, he's just doing his trolling thing now so yeah....lulz indeed. Especially considering the show was pretty much ALWAYS a gag.

Quote:

Yep, this was covered ages ago, it's just that some people don't pay attention and like to watch the shows raw even though they can't understand it and criticize it for not making sense to them. Anyway thanks for coming back to help people understand what is actually going on pre-subtitles. It's good to have somebody with Japanse linguistic skills who knows what they are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
No, wait, according to you, hating such things is apparently because "extremely bad reasoning and understanding skills".
It's cause you really honest to god do have horrendous comprehension skills, though mostly because you can't understand the raws. You have no idea what is going on at all in this show and your comments don't reflect any sort of reasonable or even coherent reaction to anything that's gone on in the show either. Maybe if you'd just wait until the subs come out before rushing to do your weekly comdemnation of the writers we wouldn't have to be having this discussion.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2009-06-24 at 00:46.
Old 2009-06-25, 00:11   Link #18
Ice Block
less qq; more pewpew

With the way the plot is going, has it never occurred to you guys that this may be getting a second season like most recent Sunrise shows?
Old 2009-06-25, 02:56   Link #19
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Block View Post
With the way the plot is going, has it never occurred to you guys that this may be getting a second season like most recent Sunrise shows?
I kind of hope so, but am doubtful. Usual if one of their shows is getting a second season they telegraph it ahead of time. I'm not getting that here.
Old 2009-06-25, 03:06   Link #20
Miles Teg

From Animation (Anime) DVD Sales in Japan

Quote:
Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo *2,073 (2+) (Sunrise)
2009/04/24 *2,064 Vol. 1 (Two episodes)
2009/05/26 *2,081 Vol. 2 (Three episodes up to current volume)
With this kind of figure I won't say a second season is impossible but that probably won't be Sunrise priority
Closed Thread