AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-16, 16:01   Link #581
Kait

For Ep.11 :

Spoiler for ....:

Anyways .... i have NO IDEA of what can happen in the next episode .... is just impossible to predict something in this Anime ... lol
Kait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 16:52   Link #582
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Like I suspected the sex is part of the power up.

The end of the episode really got me going WTF but then I thought that's probably just Kakeru's eye telling him what is going to happen. I seriously doubt his eye, one of the most powerful tools would just flat out fail him at the moment. Still, I have no idea how Kakeru and Misuzu can beat the loli witch. Misao pwned Misuzu and the loli pwned Misao. In any case, I do like the Kakeru x Misuzu ending more XD

*am I the only one who thought Kakeru should do Misao as well when she showed up for another power up?
Old 2009-12-16, 17:03   Link #583
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
I seriously doubt his eye, one of the most powerful tools would just flat out fail him at the moment.
We saw in a previous episode that the Eye of Aeon failed Vlad at a critical moment. Maybe the eye only works to protect others, and laughs at protecting the user?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 17:08   Link #584
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Ahah ep 11 XD

At least they did it
Kakeru "This is a ceremony" "i didn't betrayed Yuka" omg
Lol they censored the wound .
Why not for this end , Bad guy win (well not really bad guy)
But i feel a revive ending ...
Yep i agree ep 11 should have been the last .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 17:24   Link #585
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Man all the comments are hilarious i think the one common factor is that everyone has learned that bad shit always happens when you power up through sex that would stop me i still would have done it with Misuzu.
Old 2009-12-16, 17:27   Link #586
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Man all the comments are hilarious i think the one common factor is that everyone has learned that bad shit always happens when you power up through sex that would stop me i still would have done it with Misuzu.
hey now... Shirou has mastered the technique so don't dock it points just because kakeru sucks at sexy time
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 18:01   Link #587
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
hey now... Shirou has mastered the technique so don't dock it points just because kakeru sucks at sexy time
thats true but Kakeru still makes my soul hurt
Old 2009-12-16, 18:40   Link #588
karuroso

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
*laughs at above* This is why you can't judge a book without reading the entire thing.

Spoiler for ep11:
Atleast the animators didn't showed some random cg dragon...
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 19:34   Link #589
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
Atleast the animators didn't showed some random cg dragon...
oh god this.... though i was refering to nasu/gameverse shirou
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 19:44   Link #590
Ashlotte
Clockwork

The show has certainly crossed that "Its so bad its amusing" line for me...ended up laughing my ass off at the end of the episode...

Ah well now that their done with the whole pretentious "Kill em all" faux ending lets get that world reset thing firing that I just know their waiting to break out next episode...Atleast it will mean Yukiko is back...

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 19:56   Link #591
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlotte View Post
The show has certainly crossed that "Its so bad its amusing" line for me...ended up laughing my ass off at the end of the episode...

Ah well now that their done with the whole pretentious "Kill em all" faux ending lets get that world reset thing firing that I just know their waiting to break out next episode...Atleast it will mean Yukiko is back...
Im usually not a fan of the pressing the cosmic reset button but i think we can make a special case this time. I had high expectations for the series because of what others told me about the game but it has been such a disappointment which i am actually pretty sad about. The potential for a great series was at their finger tips i think they tried to cram too much material into 12 episodes.
Old 2009-12-16, 20:46   Link #592
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
We saw in a previous episode that the Eye of Aeon failed Vlad at a critical moment. Maybe the eye only works to protect others, and laughs at protecting the user?
See, I don't understand how somebody with the eye of Aeon can be stabbed in the back so easily. It's pretty much useless if it can't see the person in front of you wants to stab you. Well, I stick to my theory that what we saw at the end of the episode is actually the eye telling Kakeru what will happen.
Old 2009-12-16, 21:12   Link #593
PNGO
#1 in ♦YouR♦ ♥HuRt♥ ♂

Quote:
Like I suspected the sex is part of the power up.
Or so she says....

PNGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 21:18   Link #594
karuroso

Quote:
See, I don't understand how somebody with the eye of Aeon can be stabbed in the back so easily. It's pretty much useless if it can't see the person in front of you wants to stab you. Well, I stick to my theory that what we saw at the end of the episode is actually the eye telling Kakeru what will happen.
I think the eye don't work with people who the possessor trust, like how happened with Velado and now with Kakeru, both were stabbed by people who they truted
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 21:21   Link #595
GuiBleh

its on my list
GuiBleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 23:37   Link #596
hung44

long story short

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
I think the eye don't work with people who the possessor trust, like how happened with Velado and now with Kakeru, both were stabbed by people who they truted
The eye is an active power.

Active power vs Aura-like power

Pro:

Active power: controllable
Aura-like: always active no matter what, will protect if attack from behind

Con:

Active power: don't protect the user 24/7, only active when activated
Aura-like: uncontrollable
hung44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 23:53   Link #597
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by hung44 View Post
Spoiler for You will always get:
A bad end I could live with.

Been mentioned already but they really should have ended it with ep 11.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 00:56   Link #598
hung44

Not because I hate Misuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
A bad end I could live with.

Been mentioned already but they really should have ended it with ep 11.
I did not write this because I hate Misuzu but only refer to one of the bad end in the game.

BTW, check this out

http://bbs.sumisora.com/read.php?tid=10922968
hung44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 03:11   Link #599
Manic
real men love pink

the only thing that can save this show for me is a good ending for misu and a bad ending for yuko. If yuko has a good ending i would seriously just stop the show where i am at and just delete the whole series off my pc. She is the most pathetic character i have seen. There's pretty much only 2 reasons to continue watching this show; 1 is for misu and 2 is to see how much more bat shit crazy yuka can me.
Old 2009-12-17, 03:30   Link #600
vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
the only thing that can save this show for me is a good ending for misu and a bad ending for yuko. If yuko has a good ending i would seriously just stop the show where i am at and just delete the whole series off my pc. She is the most pathetic character i have seen. There's pretty much only 2 reasons to continue watching this show; 1 is for misu and 2 is to see how much more bat shit crazy yuka can me.
Well, as others are saying; the way the world's been set up and arguably collapsed lends itself to a push of the reset button.

At least Misuzu got to consummate her feelings for him and tell him she liked him. As for Yuka, she totally went off the deep end and screwed up everything for everyone in that episode.
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eroge, seinen