AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2015-08-19, 12:50   Link #741
Accelerator fan
one way road

Spoiler for My thoughts:
Old 2015-08-23, 05:47   Link #742
Accelerator fan
one way road

It's been 4 days and no one replied to me this must mean my theory is correct because no one is able to counter my logic.

Or i am been ignored.
Old 2015-08-23, 06:12   Link #743
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

^
That's a bit presumptuous. Not many people go out of their way to check the anime subforum for Index (due to lack of anime) in the first place.

Try posting in this LN thread and you're much more likely to get a response.
Old 2015-08-23, 11:09   Link #744
Accelerator fan
one way road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
^
That's a bit presumptuous. Not many people go out of their way to check the anime subforum for Index (due to lack of anime) in the first place.

Try posting in this LN thread and you're much more likely to get a response.
Sorry if i looked arrogant i will try to post in this thread i just wanted to have someone reply
Old 2016-10-17, 08:54   Link #745
LevelSeven

Spoiler for @entei from another thread:
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-17, 13:18   Link #746
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

Uh... Like I questioned earlier, is it a wise idea to move this pretty light-novel specific discussion to the anime subforum? Wasn't this topic made before the whole Raildex splitting and enforcement of respect from and towards both LN readers and anime viewers?
Old 2016-10-17, 13:52   Link #747
entei08

Spoiler for contains LN spoilers:

@Natsurin

Well at this point I'm willing to drop this discussion altogether because I've said all I want and move back to the LN thread, at least I threw up the spoiler tags and there wasn't too much LN focused material.

Last edited by entei08; 2016-10-17 at 14:04.
entei08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-17, 15:15   Link #748
LevelSeven

Spoiler for entei:

@Natsu

as entei said, i guess dropping this discussion if the best, i made my points, he made his
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-18, 10:45   Link #749
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

A better idea would be to make mods move this thread to the novel subforum.

You talking about LN on the anime subforum will only get to trigger mods hard and make them close another thread again.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-18, 19:12   Link #750
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Why not just create a new thread for Accelerator on the novel subforum? Seems pretty reasonable. Accelerator hasn't been discussed in a while, but we have the Accel manga and the spin-off manga about him. Would be nice to have a more unified thread for discussion about him...

That aside... ACCELERATOR HAS FRIENDS! *cries*

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-19, 05:26   Link #751
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

I'd thought about suggesting it, but would it really be necessary for now? It would be best for the subforums to have their own character discussion threads, yes, especially since anime viewers will need theirs in the event of a new season, but until Accelerator actually appears in a new novel then the thread may simply die at birth. Just continuing to discuss in general LN and manga threads may be better overall until various discussions blow up enough to warrant a new thread as opposed to a simple debate like EMPs that'll die out easily.

Basically, do we even have enough material with the Accelerator manga alone until further novel apparitions to discuss on a new thread? I doubt Idol Accelerator should be discussed anywhere but in its thread due to its comical, non-canon nature that cannot be used in serious conversations so that's hardly an option.
Old 2016-10-20, 17:25   Link #752
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Actually we can, see Mahouka novel sub forum's examples.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote