AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-30, 16:25   Link #41
Calca
Expressionless

Meanwhile, Aizen is sitting in jail:

"Just as planned"

Last edited by Calca; 2012-05-30 at 16:43.
Old 2012-05-30, 16:33   Link #42
Eragon
Still Alive

^ Hmm............ Do you think Joker's dialogue would be better in place of "Just as planned"?
Old 2012-05-30, 16:43   Link #43
Calca
Expressionless

Also looking at Kira's wound and the way his eyes are rolled back it seems like the guy is dead.

What he got can't even be compared to what Matsumoto got vs. Allon. Half his chest is gone and he has no inner hollow to cheat death.
Old 2012-05-30, 16:48   Link #44
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
What he got can't even be compared to what Matsumoto got vs. Allon. Half his chest is gone and he has no inner hollow to cheat death.
Not the first thing Kubo's forgotten since starting this arc
Old 2012-05-30, 19:36   Link #45
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Is it bad for me to route for Quincy success? I am quite sick of see shinigami winning all the time...
Old 2012-05-30, 19:44   Link #46
Lendial

I think you just want to see kubo slaughter his horde of precious underdeveloped and trivial characters.
Old 2012-05-30, 20:02   Link #47
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
I think you just want to see kubo slaughter his horde of precious underdeveloped and trivial characters.
Well that would make it slightly more interesting anyway.
Be it Quincy or Reapers doesn't matter, as long as there is actually killing and lots of it then my interest will rise sharply.

Despite what goes on in this chapter and the fact I actually enjoyed it somewhat, it was actually still a rather slow chapter.
It simply introduced the some new characters and killed a few others.
Old 2012-05-30, 20:12   Link #48
ReinhartX

from what i see there are 10 pillars shown so i assume theres 10 sternritters and only 7 are shown.....why do i get the feeling the one with the hood over its head has relation to chad?
Old 2012-05-30, 20:22   Link #49
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

^ Abuelo?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2012-05-30, 20:46   Link #50
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
You read my mind
Old 2012-05-30, 21:36   Link #51
Lunarskylar

am i the only one who thinks that the long haired weird girl is unohana's eternal rival?

and all these dead shinigami's? ouuu teh soul balanced is fucked now
Old 2012-05-31, 00:59   Link #52
niceguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Those bastards

Normally I would say he is dead but after seeing Matsumoto and especially Hiyori survived worse I just do not know
Old 2012-05-31, 02:48   Link #53
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
Also looking at Kira's wound and the way his eyes are rolled back it seems like the guy is dead.

Go back and take a look at the manga panel for Matsumoto's Allon wound. In the anime they made it less severe but in the manga she's basically missing most of her torso. I mean hell, Gin cut Hiyori in half and she STILL survived.

Not a chance Kira is actually dead. All we need is one person from healing squad to show up, or maybe Unohana, and boom - he's good as new again!

(On a side note, for reasons that continue to elude me Kira is one of the top fan favourites in Japan. He's consistently within the top 5 in polls done by the various magazines. Puts the odds even more in his favour if you ask me).
Old 2012-05-31, 04:59   Link #54
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I mean hell, Gin cut Hiyori in half and she STILL survived.
good point! but if kira is really dead, then i say bring on the carnage! i'd like to see more characters die. that would be a welcome change.
Old 2012-05-31, 08:39   Link #55
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
good point! but if kira is really dead, then i say bring on the carnage! i'd like to see more characters die. that would be a welcome change.
I would also love to see this. Something on the scale of Pain's massacre in Naruto would be just about right.
Old 2012-05-31, 08:48   Link #56
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
I would also love to see this. Something on the scale of Pain's massacre in Naruto would be just about right.
uhh, provided of course that they stay dead. the pain massacre was a joke! there i was thinking, konoha is in ruins, most of the older ninja are either dead or injured, this would be the start of a world-scale war with naruto at the helm. but no, kishi had to resurrect the dead and... oh never mind!
Old 2012-05-31, 09:14   Link #57
Langus
Optimus Prime

Of course, of course. Kishi's resurrection was a cop out but still better than anything Kubo has put forward. I'd really love to see someone in Ichigo's circle gone - maybe Chad (since he seems the most useless) or Orihime. Killing her would be a game changer. It'd altar the tone of the manga entirely (in a good way).

Also, sick avatar!
Old 2012-05-31, 09:52   Link #58
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Of course, of course. Kishi's resurrection was a cop out but still better than anything Kubo has put forward. I'd really love to see someone in Ichigo's circle gone - maybe Chad (since he seems the most useless) or Orihime. Killing her would be a game changer. It'd altar the tone of the manga entirely (in a good way).

Also, sick avatar!
lol you'd piss off the inoue fan boys in this forums by saying that. i doubt kubo would kill the popular characters though. but if i were him, i'd start killing the shinigami captains, starting with yamaji. he's been commander for centuries, it's high time he retires.
Old 2012-05-31, 09:58   Link #59
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasir_Jones View Post
So Kubo basically stole from GRRM and made Ishida the Bleach version of Theon Greyjoy?
How can you say Ishida's a traitor when he hasn't shown up in weeks/months?
Old 2012-05-31, 10:01   Link #60
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Unless Ishida gropes a girl without realising she's his older sister, then no he's no Theon Greyjoy...
Closed Thread