AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-05-08, 21:38   Link #81
Kappy

i know this isnt a good place for it, but figured making a new thread would be worse. i just wanted to thank kj1980, your FAQ on the novels cleared alot of questings that have been bugging me to death for a while now.

as far as the post above me, since i dont believe it counts as a spoiler, i just rewatched episode 7 from the first series, and what i saw is that the things clamping the knife were actually part of the retractable mouthpiece, and after the knife was dropped, it looked just like the ARX-7 does in TSR. So i can only assume that the knife was never remounted(since odds are it was mounted there as some form of storage technique maybe?

oh that and the ARX-7 has two more knives, one in a compartment on each hip.
Old 2006-05-09, 04:03   Link #82
grss1982

thanks for clearing that one Kappy!

OK to something more advance and very spoilerish about the novels...

Hope this is the right forum for this, BTW.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-05-09, 17:59   Link #83
Kappy

Well sorry for giving another question without being able to yours, but this is also advanced and has to do with the novels since.. obviously they are released in english at the same time and all i know is from summaries until its translated.
SPOILER
i dont understand how to use that spolier system.. sorry, i was just wondering has mithril been formally disbanded because of the attacks? and if so, were all of the western pacific fleet killed? because in the one summary i thought i saw the TDD-1 escaping. Oh yeah, and what about Lt. Cm. Kalinidi's apparent betrayal? was it really a betrayal and was he found out?
Old 2006-05-09, 19:51   Link #84
grss1982

[QUOTE=Kappy]Well sorry for giving another question without being able to yours, but this is also advanced and has to do with the novels since.. obviously they are released in english at the same time and all i know is from summaries until its translated.
[quote]

Kappy, to use the spoiler add to your above post the tags:

[spoiler] tags

similar to [img] and [quote]

BTW, hope someone anwers my question above.
Old 2006-05-16, 16:30   Link #85
ianlag

Found something good!

Hey, guys!

When i asked of the novelīs translation, people just told me that, if i could understand japanese, i should go to amazon and by the novel. Today, i was searching on the net for any information about the novels and i found out a site (http://www.nippon-export.com) that sells japanese mangas, cdīs, dvdīs and other stuff (including all of the FMP novels) and you donīt need to know any of japanese, because the site is in english.

Thatīs good for fans whoīd want to buy the original stuff or live in countries that amazon doesnīt deliver, like me, in Brazil

Hope this was useful for u!

Ian
Old 2006-05-24, 00:57   Link #86
AlanWan881

フルメタル・パニック!―サイド・アームズ2―
極北からの声 from (www.fullmeta.com)
does anyone know what the above japanese is saying ?
Old 2006-05-28, 10:53   Link #87
Bob from Walmart

Heres a question for ya, Who is that girl with the red hair and green eyes in russia that we see being rescued by sagara sosuke and the other uruz team.

At first i thought it was Chidori but she has blue hair and like brown eyes, plus the first time she sees sosuke is at school.

I was just wondering if there is a story behind that girl that we see at the start and if they metioned it from before or somewhere later, i dont read the manga but i still kinda am curious about who that girl is and what was her story, and if it was chidori how come she doesnt remember, and even if it was chidori it wouldnt make sense cause she has pictures of her when she was younger with blue hair and brown eyes.
Old 2006-05-28, 17:18   Link #88
T.V.

The show implies that she's a Whispered, just like Chidori and Tessa.
Other than that nothing revealed in the show.

Maybe the novels go a bit more in detail, but I honestly don't know.
Old 2006-05-28, 17:39   Link #89
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
will there be a Full Metal panic 3?! because i remember during the ending of TSR it said to be continued. . . or smth like that.......
Old 2006-05-29, 06:23   Link #90
Crucifix

Well.......FMP:TSR is considered the third season, if there will be a fourth season, It would be based on the next novel Odoru Very Merry Christmas, which will reveal some huge leaps in the Sousuke X Kaname relationship, there are a lot of novels in line, you should check out kj1980's thread on information regarding FMP or you could read up on the novels here:

http://boku-tachi.net

As you can see, there are a lot of materials left to cover in the FMP world, I myself am supporting this series by buying their DVD's when they come out as I want to see more of this story animated.

Right now, there's still no official announcement, we can only hope.
Old 2006-05-29, 20:12   Link #91
grss1982

Just read chapter 4 of FMP: COMO and I was wondering........

Spoiler:

BTW Wraith looks reall HAWT.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-05-29, 23:58   Link #92
Crucifix

I would assume that Wraith is having some sympathetic feelings for the two, she saw their hardships in TSR, and now this........it seems like the whole world is against them. I think I read somewhere that Wraith is of korean or chinese descent so she can't be a relative of either one, well not by blood at least.
Old 2006-05-30, 05:31   Link #93
xpecter

Fmp Dvmc

I'm new to this forum so I dont know if this topic has be'en her before...
But does anyone know if and when DVMC (A Dancing Very Merry Christmas) is coming as an anime ?
Old 2006-05-30, 05:44   Link #94
Crucifix

Still no news....sorry.
Old 2006-05-30, 11:42   Link #95
Kaname Chidori

jejeje you make me laught with the spoilers jeje for the question you make about Wraith she has become Kaname's friend you can see it in a Dancing Very Merry Christmas chapter 1b page 19
Old 2006-06-05, 03:25   Link #96
AlanWan881

Do you guys know that the production of the novel after "Burning One Man Force" is already in progress ? Its name is something like "Together Make My Day".
Spoiler:

Last edited by xris; 2006-06-05 at 04:25.
Old 2006-06-06, 08:24   Link #97
Crucifix

Wow! That's a nice info AlanWan.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-07, 12:51   Link #98
AlanWan881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucifix
Wow! That's a nice info AlanWan.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-08, 10:23   Link #99
AnimeBento

Tell us more!

Poor Sousuke!!

Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-08, 19:53   Link #100
Kaname Chidori

I don't know how to put a spoiler here but I have two images about Tsudou Make My Day this story is going to be interesting
Closed Thread